Whoopsie daisy, Obama takes $1 million from a bigger than Bain private equity company

guys conservatives come on relax, its okay when the dems do it, they do it out of fun, or comedy, or any other reason that doesnt mean anything dealing with ethical or morals.

Everyone hates corporations, u see them feeding off their money when its there right? I m seeing all thsi free stuff being handed out, and the dems will take credit for it too, Its what they do.

anyone with a brain cell really shocked here, no no we re not.

guys conservatives come on relax, its okay when the dems do it, they do it out of fun, or comedy, or any other reason that doesnt mean anything dealing with ethical or morals.

Everyone hates corporations, u see them feeding off their money when its there right? I m seeing all thsi free stuff being handed out, and the dems will take credit for it too, Its what they do.

anyone with a brain cell really shocked here, no no we re not.

I get the feeling dems think all the educated men running a company worth tens of billions are idiots falling for a game by Obama. They think Obama is going to trick them into getting their money, then use it against them.

obama thinks hes a jedi and hes using the jedi mind trick come on no one falls for this except for people that love communism, people that love to be told what and how to do it.

Once again....the hypocrisy coming from the right is astounding. Do you really believe that if the roles were reversed Romney, or any other one of the candidates would not do the same thing that Obama is doing? If you really believe that, I got some real nice swampland for sale that's just itching to be developed.

This is what is laughable about the "Obama is a Marxist Communist who wants to turn America into a Totalitarian. Nation" bullshit. You can't have it both ways. Posting shit like this pretty much negates the "marxist" thing and makes.him what we on the left knew all along....he's a politician.....just like the rest of them.

If you say so
Obama is nothing but a hypocrite, lies to the people about Bain then turns around and take monies from a company just like them..If this is the kind of man you want for a President, then vote for him..
Hypocrite? Sure...they all are. But lies about Bain? Nahhh...I don't think so. The thing is....that's what these companies do....they prey upon struggling businesses. Is that in and of itself a bad thing? Not necessarily. But once again...if the roles were reversed and it was Obama that ran Vain, do you really think for one minute that Romney, or any other Candidate would not seek to find the most compromising transactions of that company and use it against him? Your an idiot if you think otherwise. Furthermore....do you think Romney(in the same role reversal) would refuse a donation?

The question is....why would a company like Blackstone would give money to Obama....unless they knew a hell of a lot more than you numbskulls do.

Once again....the hypocrisy coming from the right is astounding. Do you really believe that if the roles were reversed Romney, or any other one of the candidates would not do the same thing that Obama is doing? If you really believe that, I got some real nice swampland for sale that's just itching to be developed.

This is what is laughable about the "Obama is a Marxist Communist who wants to turn America into a Totalitarian. Nation" bullshit. You can't have it both ways. Posting shit like this pretty much negates the "marxist" thing and makes.him what we on the left knew all along....he's a politician.....just like the rest of them.

If you say so
Obama is nothing but a hypocrite, lies to the people about Bain then turns around and take monies from a company just like them..If this is the kind of man you want for a President, then vote for him..
Hypocrite? Sure...they all are. But lies about Bain? Nahhh...I don't think so. The thing is....that's what these companies do....they prey upon struggling businesses. Is that in and of itself a bad thing? Not necessarily. But once again...if the roles were reversed and it was Obama that ran Vain, do you really think for one minute that Romney, or any other Candidate would not seek to find the most compromising transactions of that company and use it against him? Your an idiot if you think otherwise. Furthermore....do you think Romney(in the same role reversal) would refuse a donation?

The question is....why would a company like Blackstone would give money to Obama....unless they knew a hell of a lot more than you numbskulls do.

I agree, Obama=Romney. They would do the same things if roles were completely reversed. But thank you for being a democrat willing to admit Obama's obviously hypocritical action here.

They know more than us numbskulls, they know Obama won't go against their interests, which is the exact opposite of what Obamabots think.

Well I disagree. I support Obama over Romney...but I'm not one who thinks any man isn't fallible or pragmatic.....especially politicians....including Ron Paul or any other person in politics. Their goal is to get elected or re-elected. Deals come with the territory, no matter who it is or what letter they have behind their names.

Well I disagree. I support Obama over Romney...but I'm not one who thinks any man isn't fallible or pragmatic.....especially politicians....including Ron Paul or any other person in politics. Their goal is to get elected or re-elected. Deals come with the territory, no matter who it is or what letter they have behind their names.

As long as you agree on this issue that Obama is being a hypocrite, that's all I'm looking for.

is he saying he knows obama is a hypocrite and still vote for him, not much of an insult since most politicians are hypocrites, with cameras and everyone watching sooner or later ur going to say something that someone on the sidelines will callout.

Ooo Obama is a hypocrit, no hes holding back the country.

is he saying he knows obama is a hypocrite and still vote for him, not much of an insult since most politicians are hypocrites, with cameras and everyone watching sooner or later ur going to say something that someone on the sidelines will callout.

Ooo Obama is a hypocrit, no hes holding back the country.

I disagree. He's not holding back the country...policies that hurt American workers are what's holding back America. Return American workers to good paying jobs and get a National Health Care system going and make post secondary education cheaper and more accessible....you know....things that actually INCREASE the majority of our citizen's buying power? THEN you will see America thrive again. Keep defending the 600% increase of the wealthiest over the zero gains of regular people since the 70's....and keep watching America swirl down the toilet....your choice. People with money spend...spending helps businesses....good business means more jobs...rinse and repeat.

when he ahd the super 60 how nuts he did go to put this country back on track? ooo he didnt a Kagan and a Sotomaiyor and really didnt push for mcuh else did he? Nooo just kinda sat there thinking, i would love to put this country back on track and i have the best means to do it and than he sat on it.

All what? 12 weeks or so? Before Ted Kennedy went out with brain cancer?

did he or did he not have the super 60? I dont care if its one or twelve or thirty gabillion , dont tell Obama thats a number, but he had it and he didnt do much to improve the country, im sorry. his priorities were not there.

You don't care how long the majority was? Ok.... so everyone in Congress was supposed to drop every piece of legislation on their dockets on Obama's demand? If that was the case, I'd be in the "Obama wants to turn America into a dictatorship" camp with the extremist right.

You don't care how long the majority was? Ok.... so everyone in Congress was supposed to drop every piece of legislation on their dockets on Obama's demand? If that was the case, I'd be in the "Obama wants to turn America into a dictatorship" camp with the extremist right.

steel plate i also hope u pm me so we can talk civiliy because you are doing that. But yes, congress did drop everthing for the healthcare remember, it was Reid who told them that that was the only thing they were going to work on and Pelosi said if you wnat to know whats in it vote on it. THis is such a small piece of the pathetic politicans thse people are, not sahying repubs dont have any.

Yes they did do Obamas bidding when he was the clear leader and unrelenting dictator they wanted, look at pelosi shes more left than Obama. Obama could have gotten some little legislation pass to say "yes im workign on that" i would have accepted that.

Were there any significant republican policies you disagree with that were undone by the democrats in that time period?

No....especially the Patriot Act...when they extended it, it pissed me off. But, that's not the point, is it?

Well that is the point. Democrats run on the platform of undoing what Bush/republicans do, then when given the chance they don't undo anything, we should take note of that shouldn't we?

So they don't undo what republicans do and Obama does things that are hypocritical, so what ammunition do you have to make me want to vote for Obama?

No....especially the Patriot Act...when they extended it, it pissed me off. But, that's not the point, is it?

Well that is the point. Democrats run on the platform of undoing what Bush/republicans do, then when given the chance they don't undo anything, we should take note of that shouldn't we?

So they don't undo what republicans do and Obama does things that are hypocritical, so what ammunition do you have to make me want to vote for Obama?

what are you talking about, they blamed bush for everything and reveresed all this doings, raising the debt ceiling, gitmo, the wars, the tax cuts, all that, if Bush did it they didnt touch anything he would do thats how right the dems are.

what are you talking about, they blamed bush for everything and reveresed all this doings, raising the debt ceiling, gitmo, the wars, the tax cuts, all that, if Bush did it they didnt touch anything he would do thats how right the dems are.

No, they continued the Bush tax policy, continued the war on terror, continued with the gov't handouts/bailouts, continued expanding gov't and continued increasing spending and debt.

They're doing the same things Bush did, just a little faster, same as Bush did with Clinton.

Forum List

Back