Whoops! CIA Man Retracts Claim on Waterboarding

I bet it would only take 4 fucking seconds for YOU to admit it's torture, bud.

When I was waterboarded in SERE it really was quite uncomfortable...but I wouldn't consider it torture and it was legal up until Obama specifically forbade it through executive order.

Of course you don't consider it torture. You knew damn well that the guy pouring water in your face would stop the second you started to squirm. Now, mancow, do you think you'd feel the same way if a person like me were pouring water in your face?

(((Ho Hum YAWN)))) You just stick to your little liberal world and leave the fighting for this nation us real men and women. Don't worry...you will still be able to spew your anti-war stuff on the board here...free speech is a wonderful thing isn't it?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScmfbOwRreU]YouTube - cluster bombs[/ame]

I bet it would only take 4 fucking seconds for YOU to admit it's torture, bud.

When I was waterboarded in SERE it really was quite uncomfortable...but I wouldn't consider it torture and it was legal up until Obama specifically forbade it through executive order.

...... a person like me were pouring water in your face?

Oh...you like waterboarding too I see. Glad to see you are willing to participate. Please apply at the nearest CIA recruiting booth at your University's job fair. We need "patriots" like you.

Of course you don't consider it torture. You knew damn well that the guy pouring water in your face would stop the second you started to squirm. Now, mancow, do you think you'd feel the same way if a person like me were pouring water in your face?

(((Ho Hum YAWN)))) You just stick to your little liberal world and leave the fighting for this nation us real men and women. Don't worry...you will still be able to spew your anti-war stuff on the board here...free speech is a wonderful thing isn't it?

*yawn*, indeed. I take it you had nothing of value to retort with and such is why you thought flag waving some military would work just as well.

well, I guess they don't pay you silly fucking meat heads to think, eh?

and yes, free speech is wonderful. Thankfully, it's the Constitution and not your enlistment which protects it, thanks anyway.

:thup:

Oh...you like waterboarding too I see. Glad to see you are willing to participate. Please apply at the nearest CIA recruiting booth at your University's job fair. We need "patriots" like you.

Not at all... but, given that you know that MY waterboarding of you would be worlds different than your "please stop Im done" experience you brought up I guess it makes sense that you'd turn tail and run like a bitch dog under the porch when prompted to provide an answer about this comparison.

I bet it takes a brave man to get waterboarded knowing full well that it will stop as soon as he screams uncle.

*yawn*, indeed. I take it you had nothing of value to retort with and such is why you thought flag waving some military would work just as well.

and yes, free speech is wonderful. Thankfully, it's the Constitution and not your enlistment which protects it, thanks anyway.

Think again pal....if it wasn't for people like us...you wouldn't have a Constitution...so put that in your bong and smoke it.

The true test of waterboarding would be to have men dressed like muslims seize someone and then waterboard them.

If you know the ones waterboarding you are not going to kill you it removes a bit of the torture aspect wouldn't you think?

Not at all... but, given that you know that MY waterboarding of you would be worlds different than your "please stop Im done" experience you brought up I guess it makes sense that you'd turn tail and run like a bitch dog under the porch when prompted to provide an answer about this comparison.

I bet it takes a brave man to get waterboarded knowing full well that it will stop as soon as he screams uncle.

Uhhhhhh...ou really are quite boring with your lame ass name calling....quit while you're behind....and just so your liberal friends get it right...I see you prefer even harsher waterboarding techniques than what was employed on KSM and his cohorts...got it. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
YouTube - cluster bombs

Think again pal....if it wasn't for people like us...you wouldn't have a Constitution...so put that in your bong and smoke it.

Sounds like you are letting those little yellow car magnets go to your head, lil guy. go chug another red bull and chest thump your bathroom mirror and get back to me when you remember where our rights come from instead of what you use to facilitate your low self esteem.

Uhhhhhh...ou really are quite boring with your lame ass name calling....quit while you're behind....and just so your liberal friends get it right...I see you prefer even harsher waterboarding techniques than what was employed on KSM and his cohorts...got it. Thanks for playing.

"quite while you're behind"?

uh, you DO realize that this is not a thread about the removal of Don't Ask Don't Tell, right sailor?

again, you can assume whatever you need to, fodder. The fact remains that you continue to keep avoiding the difference between your pansy ass, panty-like "waterboarding" experience and how it would differ entirely had you been forced to deal with it longer than it took your hand to scream stop after 1.5 seconds.

but, again, it's not like we put a gun in your hand in order to harvest your cognitive abilities so...

Sounds like you are letting those little yellow car magnets go to your head, lil guy. go chug another red bull and chest thump your bathroom mirror and get back to me when you remember where our rights come from instead of what you use to facilitate your low self esteem.

That cluster bomb video was AWESOME...did you watch it?

Look at this one..it shows what happens when you mess with the best.....
Videos and Photos of Army Special Ops, Navy SEALs, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard in Action - Shock and Awe - Military.com

The true test of waterboarding would be to have men dressed like muslims seize someone and then waterboard them.

If you know the ones waterboarding you are not going to kill you it removes a bit of the torture aspect wouldn't you think?

And now the terrorists know they have rights the same as Americans if they get caught.

uh, you DO realize that this is not a thread about the removal of Don't Ask Don't Tell, right sailor?

again, you can assume whatever you need to, fodder. The fact remains that you continue to keep avoiding the difference between your pansy ass, panty-like "waterboarding" experience and how it would differ entirely had you been forced to deal with it longer than it took your hand to scream stop after 1.5 seconds.

but, again, it's not like we put a gun in your hand in order to harvest your cognitive abilities so...

hhhhh...you really are quite boring with your lame ass name calling....is that all you got? Are you and A Biker Sailor in a "civil union". :lol:

That cluster bomb video was AWESOME...did you watch it?

Look at this one..it shows what happens when you mess with the best.....
Videos and Photos of Army Special Ops, Navy SEALs, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard in Action - Shock and Awe - Military.com

I take it you haven't had your first cup of coffee today... Thankfully, we put a leach on psychos like you and don't let you watch Rambo for 6 months after your enlistment.

hhhhh...you really are quite boring with your lame ass name calling....is that all you got? Are you and A Biker Sailor in a "civil union". :lol:

and yet here you are replying, genius. I guess it doesn't take a lot of brain power to hold a gun and run into a line of fire.

:lol:

:cool:

Or, I daresay, be all brave from waaaaaaay behind the actual conflict while dropping cluster bombs from afar... You must have GIANT balls (for a pissant).

and yet here you are replying, genius. I guess it doesn't take a lot of brain power to hold a gun and run into a line of fire.

Or, I daresay, be all brave from waaaaaaay behind the actual conflict while dropping cluster bombs from afar... You must have GIANT balls (for a pissant).

Please continue...you're making a jackass out of yourself and you don't even know it! :lol:

Last edited:
You need to take a grammar class or 2 there sport......

:rofl:

oh so NOW the meatbag wants to pretend that he is an ENGRISH PROFESSOR!

all in the name of avoiding how different his candy ass "waterboarding" experience would part ways from an actual waterboarding session, no less. Poor guy.. I guess you are having symptoms of a saltpeter overdose.

:rofl:

Please continue...your making a jackass out of yourself and you don't even know it! :lol:

...says the Engrish Proff meat bag whose entire last page of forum input amounts to, "No! please don't make me compare my pussified experience with an actual effort to waterboard someone! PLEEAAAZZZEEE!"

go do what you are paid to do, fodder, and do some situps or something.

Please continue...your making a jackass out of yourself and you don't even know it! :lol:

...says the Engrish Proff meat bag whose entire last page of forum input amounts to, "No! please don't make me compare my pussified experience with an actual effort to waterboard someone! PLEEAAAZZZEEE!"

go do what you are paid to do, fodder, and do some situps or something.

What is it with your obsession with waterboarding...are you some sort of sado/masochist?

You making a jackass out of yourself in front of thousands who read this forum is priceless entertainment. Please continue...

Thanks Gunny...this "shogun" clown is hilarious.

Forum List

Back