Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

so blacks vote democratic because they are racist?

Seriously, you're going to tell me that some of them aren't voting because of that? Most of them vote democratic because they want free shit. Seriously...

there you have it folks.

this is one honest rebublican.

enjoy your racist assholes Rs.

Because Libs want free shit from the other 53%???

Fuck you TM.... you're stupider than a pimple on a pigs ass.

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

Very interesting comment here.

So let me see if I understand this......Whoopi, who is black is racist, by your logic and that dodgy definition you're using, against white Ann Coulter because she believes Ann Coulter doesn't know black people or black culture better than.....black people? You're really going with that?

Let me let you in on something.

The definition of racism is one race deciding that it is superior to another.

Where is Whoopi saying the black race is better than the white race? She merely said that Coulter doesn't know the black race as well as blacks because she isn't black. This is not racism.

She did not say "We blacks are better than you whites." That would be racist.

Hope that helps.

so blacks vote democratic because they are racist?

Seriously, you're going to tell me that some of them aren't voting because of that? Most of them vote democratic because they want free shit. Seriously...

there you have it folks.

this is one honest rebublican.

enjoy your racist assholes Rs.

No fucking kidding truth, but Samuel L said it...that's atleast one and you said show me, so I did,

so now how are those republicans racist again? Yuou never answer the question..

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

So let me see if I understand this......Whoopi, who is black is racist, by your logic and that dodgy definition you're using, against white Ann Coulter because she believes Ann Coulter doesn't know black people or black culture better than.....black people? You're really going with that?

Where is Whoopi saying the black race is better than the white race? She merely said that Coulter doesn't know the black race as well as blacks because she isn't black. This is not racism.

Hope that helps.

Whoopie is more of a child that can't grow up. Until blacks can start teaching to their own children a can do sprit...They're fucked.

Going around guilting whites for something everyone did 200 years ago...Isn't going to do a damn thing for blacks.

Hope that helps.

Well, by your logic that puts Whoopi in the position of never being able to label white people racist cause she don't know white culture, she should stick to what she knows and that's blacks, we'll let that road run two ways, that's fair don'tchyathink?

I never watch that old Hag show.. it's all about 4 hag biatches and one half assed so called republican, yacking and gossiping about everyone, speading hatred and gettig paid to do it. It's an extensive of the Democratic Party, nothing more. Who the hell wants to watch crap like that? Whoopi is a joke..

For Whoopie Goldburg to say, "Everyone was a segregationist , everybody was! White people were, they didn't matter whether they were Republican or not" just proves how little she knows. If "everyone was a segregationist", there would still be segregation.

Fact is, without white support for ending slavery and opposition to continued segregation, there's no way blacks could have achieved equality on their own. They simply didn't have the numbers or the political power to accomplish it. It was REPUBLICANS who made these reforms. Abe Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Jr.... Republicans. Democrats fought every step of the way and even today treat blacks like little children to be fed crumbs from the table of the political class.

I know. That's why I'm okay with just voting white.

Blacks vote white? What other black president did blacks vote for. The first black president Bill Clinton?

I'm done arguing racism. I'm voting white. My race. I'm a Republican. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and it don't matter cause you'll still call us racist.. See how that works? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Willow makes a solid point.. Republicans/Conservatives, both white and black.. are done with the whole, "YOU'RE A RACIST" shit.. We no longer give a fuck.. You liberal crybabies have worn it out.. like the little boy who cried wolf, over and over and over and over and over..Now people don't give a shit. Thank yourselves.

Blacks vote white? What other black president did blacks vote for. The first black president Bill Clinton?

I'm done arguing racism. I'm voting white. My race. I'm a Republican. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and it don't matter cause you'll still call us racist.. See how that works? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Willow makes a solid point.. Republicans/Conservatives, both white and black.. are done with the whole, "YOU'RE A RACIST" shit.. We no longer give a fuck.. You liberal crybabies have worn it out.. like the little boy who cried wolf, over and over and over and over and over..Now people don't give a shit. Thank yourselves.

You are tired of getting caught and us pointing it out. Us non whites and mixed breeds give a shit. You have really earned your new nickname, lady Dumbslinger.

I decided that a long time ago. Be done with racism. Just vote white.
Isn't that what all Republicans do?

Raving lunatic Ravi is proof of what I just said.. No matter what, liberal race whores like old Ravi throw out the race card.. Deep inside, it's they who are the true racist. PEOPLE WHO SEE COLOR ON every fucking corner. THAT'S TRUE RACISM.

You are tired of getting caught and us pointing it out. Us non whites and mixed breeds give a shit. You have really earned your new nickname, lady Dumbslinger.

Yay,

The way forward is to whine about white people. You people are idiots. :badgrin:

Getting caught doing what???? LOL What have I done? Seems to me you're a self loathing "mixed breed," isn't that what you just called yourself?? So then YOU use racist slang and try to assign it to someone else.. I don't buy in to your BULLSHIT sob story.. Nor do I give a flying "mixed breed" fuck. I don't care what color you are. HEAR ME.. White, black, brown, YOU'RE STILL AN ASSHOLE.. Color has NOTHING to do with trash. Lie in it.. it's all yours.

I watched this morning.

trANNey Coulter has an Adam's apple:

ann-coulter-adams-apple2.jpg
coulter_adamsapple.jpg
20081125_coulteralienhand.jpg

Just sayin'

Do what ya gotta do, I'm still voting white.

Forum List

Back