Who?

A third party vote is NOT a vote -- just like the long list posted, and write-in candidates, etc. They are NO votes. Stay at home if you're not going to vote. IMO

The ONLY way to vote against the muslim-in-chief is to vote FOR Romney.

In the last election, I couldn't stand John McCain and was going to sit it out. The one and only thing that got me to the polls was viewing the video of Obama saying, "My muslim faith." That did it -- Obama's own filthy words. If not for that one revealing video, I would have sat it out. My conscience wouldn't let me.

What am I saying? This time around we have a much better candidate than McCain. All I need to know about Romney is that he would NEVER say he stands with Islam first. All I need to know about Obama is that he wrote in his book that he would. Horrible!

Easy choice. Terrorist or NON-Terrorist. You decide. Does America "deserve' another 9/11, which makes Obama smile? I think NOT. grrrr

I totally disagree with the above post.
First of all, no vote is a wasted vote. Just because there isn't anyone who is running for president that I feel I want to lead this country from the two major parties doesn't mean I have to walk in lock-step and still vote for a major party candidate. Is it in the Constitution that we are to only vote for the major parties?
I plan to write in Jon Huntsman's name. Why? Because he represents the center/middle, which I am part of. Both major parties are too extreme for me and they certainly don't represent my views very much at all and I think that holds true for many Americans. Huntsman just didn't play the game of appealing to the GOP party base, he appealed those who are in the middle and that took real conviction.
Looking at the Minnesota ballot, it seems that there are other offices up for election and I'm certainly not going to stop voting after I cast my vote for prez. I plan on voting for all offices on the ballot and some of my votes will go either Dem or GOP and some will go to the Minnesota Independent Party candidates. It depends on where they stand on issues that are important to me and important to Main Street America.
Finally, that last part of the post was pure BS. I don't think Obama is up for the job, but he is not smiling at the thought of another 9/11. That is such a far fetched hysteria that it's just plain sad. What the hell is wrong with some people?

Forum List

Back