Who wrote the bible?

Wake up you dumb fucking murkins.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMJkcPNYD_U]Jordan Maxwell Reveals the Truth about Jesus and Moses - YouTube[/ame]

It's a script. They gotcha by the balls !

Only the ignorant or the brainwashed. We all gonna die and nobody.....but nobody gonna' be coming back.

It's neither a sign of ignorance nor *brainwashing* to be Christian.

you do realize the educated are more likely to attend church than the uneducated, right?

"
Study author Philip Schwadel, associate professor of sociology at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, analyzed a nationwide sample of thousands of respondents to the General Social Survey.
The study found with each additional year of education, the odds of attending religious services increased 15 percent and the odds of reading the Bible at least occasionally increased by 9 percent.
In addition, the study, published in the journal Review of Religious Research, also found disaffiliating, or dropping religion altogether, was not a popular option for highly educated Americans — in fact, havin"g a greater level of education was associated most often with converting to mainline, non-evangelical Protestant denominations."

http://personalliberty.com/2011/08/21/better-educated-more-likely-go-to-church-20110821-145512-7272/

Last edited:
Kosher Girl Highlights Common Ignorance of Bible
Books of the NT:

"Their authors were associates of Jesus or his immediate followers, men to whom Jesus had entrusted the leadership of the early church...

No one wrote the Bible. A group within the early Church/early Christianity, won a battle over WHAT would be gathered together to form the Bible. The people you so admire who the biblical wrote stories, as well as other documents and stories, never agreed on what Christians today agree to fight over(to agree upon :cuckoo: ).

Development of the New Testament canon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "just the facts ma'am"

:cuckoo: New Testament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :cuckoo:

btw, Gnostic Gospels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
As I said, I'll wait for people who know what they're talking about.

Proof Positive Kosher Girl is a Lonely Heart
As I said, I'll wait for people who know what they're talking about.

around here, the wait can be an eternity

Amen!

Yeah....of course people who believe a 3500 year old fairy tale written by primitives are one helluva lot smarter than the rest. I mean it's a no brainer. Everybody knows that miracles like this happen every day:

1) Mankind and dinosaurs on a boat till nearly four mile deep waters receded/evaporated?

2)Big fish puking up live men?

3) Folks enduring a 1200 degreefurnace?

4) Seas opening long enough for the white hats to pass then closing on the bad guys?

5) Stone walls falling on command?

6) Evil people being turned into salt?

7) The sun blacked out by an invisilbe man in the sky

8) 5,000 hungry pilgrims plus women and children
being fed with two fish and five loaves then twelve baskets of leftovers collected?

9) Virgin Birth?

10) Healing leprosy by touching?

11) Walking on water?

12) Turning water into wine?

13) Raising from the dead?

14) Hanging a man up and bleeding him to death only to see
him rise again?

Are you folks even sane

Last edited:
Not a single sentence in the New Testament reflects any knowledge post-70AD. And, all the writing in the New Testament reflects personal familiarity with the pre-70AD world. The entire NT was written in the lifetime of those who witnessed Jesus.

Those wanting to date the NT after the first century need a sanity check.

Amen!

Yeah....of course people who believe a 3500 year old fairy tale written by primitives are one helluva lot smarter than the rest. I mean it's a no brainer. Everybody knows that miracles like this happen every day:

1) Mankind and dinosaurs on a boat till nearly four mile deep waters receded/evaporated?

4) Seas opening long enough for the white hats to pass then closing on the bad guys?

being fed with two fish and five loaves then twelve baskets of leftovers collected?

9) Virgin Birth?

11) Walking on water?

him rise again?

Are you folks even sane

You must have never had a miracle happen to you...or seen one. Or if you did, you put it off as coincidence.
I've had too many things happen in my life that could only be God at work. Things have happened to my kids that they also had no explanation for.

I don't care what you believe or not believe...that's going to be your problem, not mine. At least i can live right now with HOPE. You have NONE....

Amen!

9) Virgin Birth?

11) Walking on water?

him rise again?

Are you folks even sane

You don't believe because you can only think in terms of a small god. JHVH is the God of the whole universe and beyond. We have a BIG BIG God. Think bigger.

The only joy that people like Dragon and Cammmmpbell derive in life is the joy of hurting other people. They do it by lying to them and by attacking their faith.

If that substitutes for joy in their lives, think how sad their lives must be.

Not a single sentence in the New Testament reflects any knowledge post-70AD. And, all the writing in the New Testament reflects personal familiarity with the pre-70AD world. The entire NT was written in the lifetime of those who witnessed Jesus.

Anybody who fails to see that the OT was a prophesy forward to the new testament needs their head examined. The Jews wrote it and now they don't even believe it.

Last edited:

Anybody who fails to see that the OT was a prophesy forward to the new testament needs their head examined. The Jews wrote it and now they don't even believe it.

There are many Christian Jews....try again.

Who wrote the bible?

Bronze Age Savages who didn't know where the Sun went at night, or what a Germ was, or what an atom was, and everything they didn't understand was "God".

You don't practice Bronze Age medicine or bronze age food production or bronze age sanitation...

So why are you practicing Bronze Age Morality?

Cuz we should all murder, fuck and kill children with impunity. We're MODERN now!

Whatever. Next.

The bible murdered children just about every other page...

And Usualy God was okay with it.

The flood killed every child in the world.

God killed all the Children of Sodom and Gomorrah.

He killed all the children of Egypt. The first born ones, anyway.

he sent bears to maul 42 children who were taunting Elisha's bald head.

He killed the infant son of David and Bathsheba to show him screwing another man's wife is wrong.

He told Saul to kill all the children of the Amakelites...

Sorry, if you are looking for your Big Book of Fairy Tales to prove that your Sky Pixie ain't such a bad guy, you are really looking in the wrong place.

I'm sure you have a point but damned if I know what it is.

Forum List

Back