Who wrote the bible?

"Thou shall not eat BBQ sammiches at Bubba's Soul Food Emporium"
"Thou shall not eat shrimp and oysters at Indian Pass Raw Bar"

"Oh, but they really did not mean that and Jesus' coming and the new Testament did away with all of that."

Who wrote the bible?

I did.

But, I was kind of bored that day.

No I did! Now I'm gonna have to destroy myself in an attempt to destroy you. That is how god told me things are supposed to work out. He told me this yesterday at 5:30 pm est

The Lord Commandeth me to direct you to write a commandment denying you authority to destroy yourself.

I think I gotteth the hangeth of this.

Nope. Come back when you can speak to the point.

I did.... you asked who wrote the bible, and I said backward-ass Bronze Age savages.

You tried to point out they were more moral than we are, and i pointed out- BASED ON YOUR BOOK OF THEIR MORALITY- that they weren't.

Argument Epic Fail...

Maybe, but that is not the example of your digression now, is it?

No fail here. Just another illustration of the way in which freethinkers work as Satan's tools.

Nope. Come back when you can speak to the point.

I did.... you asked who wrote the bible, and I said backward-ass Bronze Age savages.

You tried to point out they were more moral than we are, and i pointed out- BASED ON YOUR BOOK OF THEIR MORALITY- that they weren't.

Argument Epic Fail...

No fail here. Just another illustration of the way in which freethinkers work as Satan's tools.

Satan?!!! :eek: :doubt:

Santorum

Koshergirl aka Alliebabble aka TwoBagger has now destroyed my ego with 2, yes TWO neg reps on the same thread.
Boo Hoo Winnie The Pooh.
She called me "arrogant like a big dumb animal in a China shop."
I used to wreak havoc like that.

Who wrote the bible?

I did.

But, I was kind of bored that day.

No I did! Now I'm gonna have to destroy myself in an attempt to destroy you. That is how god told me things are supposed to work out. He told me this yesterday at 5:30 pm est

The Lord Commandeth me to direct you to write a commandment denying you authority to destroy yourself.

I think I gotteth the hangeth of this.

adult content warning: http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/snuffit2/lifewater.html

Koshergirl aka Alliebabble aka TwoBagger has now destroyed my ego with 2, yes TWO neg reps on the same thread.
Boo Hoo Winnie The Pooh.
She called me "arrogant like a big dumb animal in a China shop."
I used to wreak havoc like that.

Used to wreak havoc like what?

Anyway, here ya go:

kleenex.png

Because I can see you need a good sniffle.

Last edited:

Well, thinking for yourself is part of Satan's Evil Plot. :eek:

I guess it's a good thing you never think for yourself, then. :badgrin::badgrin:

I thought I made it very clear, and it's not a digression.

The Bible was written by Bronze Age Savages who saw nature as a random force to be appeased... as opposed to being something that was understood.

There was a plague. Quick, let's find a person to turn into a scapegoat and stone him. Or let's find a literal scapegoat (a concept that actually comes from the bible) and appease the sky pixie.

Thankfully, we had free thinkers that discovered germs, created anti-biotics and created sterilization protocols...

Not surprisingly, when the first smallpox vaccine came out, someone called it the "Devil's needle". Damn Freethinkers.

Well formed, cohesive argument, for a retard.

Among normally intelligent people..not so much.

Well, thinking for yourself is part of Satan's Evil Plot. :eek:

I guess it's a good thing you never think for yourself, then. :badgrin::badgrin:

I thought I made it very clear, and it's not a digression.

The Bible was written by Bronze Age Savages who saw nature as a random force to be appeased... as opposed to being something that was understood.

There was a plague. Quick, let's find a person to turn into a scapegoat and stone him. Or let's find a literal scapegoat (a concept that actually comes from the bible) and appease the sky pixie.

Thankfully, we had free thinkers that discovered germs, created anti-biotics and created sterilization protocols...

Not surprisingly, when the first smallpox vaccine came out, someone called it the "Devil's needle". Damn Freethinkers.

About 1950-55 when television stations were showing up across the nation and folks were mounting antennas on their rooftops and every other convenient place around their homes by the thousands the preachers had a field day in their pulpits on Sunday mornings preaching sermons which included calling those antennas "The Horns Of The Devil!"

At least when they stopped it was quickly and didn't drag on for hundreds of years like witches and witchhunts. It seems the churches have always been against new information which might cause people to think about the fairy tales they're hearing which are totally contrary to science and nature. Walking on water! Healing by touching! Raising from the dead! Water into wine! Virgin birth!! Resurrection!!! The Holy Ghost!!! Jesus' return riding a cloud!!! HELLO!!!!!

Last edited:

For someone who has to go to a food pantry to eat, like you admitted in another thread, you don't sound so smart to me.

As hard as things have been, I've kept working.

Because I don't wait for a magic sky friend to take care of me.

Someone isn't "smart" because they have to go to a food pantry to eat??? :cuckoo:
I've worked at the same place for 20 yrs now...i've been blessed to have a good job and good place to work. I never had to "wait" for my God to take care of me, he does it all the time, without my asking.

For someone who has to go to a food pantry to eat, like you admitted in another thread, you don't sound so smart to me.

Someone isn't "smart" because they have to go to a food pantry to eat??? :cuckoo:
I've worked at the same place for 20 yrs now...i've been blessed to have a good job and good place to work. I never had to "wait" for my God to take care of me, he does it all the time, without my asking.

You're blessed...........I'm lucky. Thing is I'm 77 years old and have been in near perfect health all my life. With a high school education I retired after 41 years working for the same company and moved to a 4br brick rancher on the lake. I have a dock, pontoon boat, irrigation system, two storage buildings, a small scuppernong vineyard, a $9,000 dollar garden tractor, a new F150 truck and my wife who is 15 years younger than I drives a 2009 Lincoln Towncar. Everything I have is paid for and we have money in the bank and two IRA's which haven't been touched.

Two of my three children have masters degrees and the other one is a project manager for the DOE earning six figures. My eight grandchildren and one great grandchild are healthy and smart.

I served in the military and spent six years in the TN national guards and discharged as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank. When I was born during the depression the life expectancy for a White male in the U S was 61 years. The way I see it I'll take luck over your blessing anytime.

Last edited:

You're blessed...........I'm lucky. Thing is I'm 77 years old and have been in near perfect health all my life. With a high school education I retired after 41 years working for the same company and moved to a 4br brick rancher on the lake. I have a dock, pontoon boat, irrigation system, two storage buildings, a small scuppernong vineyard, a $9,000 dollar garden tractor, a new F150 truck and my wife who is 15 years younger than I drives a 2009 Lincoln Towncar. Everything I have is paid for and we have money in the bank and two IRA's which haven't been touched.

Two of my three children have masters degrees and the other one is a project manager for the DOE earning six figures. My eight grandchildren and one great grandchild are healthy and smart.

I served in the military and spent six years in the TN national guards and discharged as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank. When I was born during the depression the life expectancy for a White male in the U S was 61 years. The way I see it I'll take luck over your blessing anytime.

Well i see you're really special....it's nice you have all these "things". at leasst you've lived a good long life to enjoy them. Actually, i couldn't care less what you HAVE. I don't have that much...but i'm happy with what i do have. I'm blessed with a loving family, a roof over my head, 2 old vehicles, food on the table. And sometimes a little extra to go have some fun on. My treasure will be when i go to be with my God. Yours is here on earth...with "things" that mean so much to you. I'd rather have my life and have hope. You really have nothing. You've never seen a u-haul pulled behind a hearse.. :)

Forum List

Back