Who wrote the bible?

I'm sure you have a point but damned if I know what it is.

Your point is that we'd all be killers if it weren't for the wonderful example of the bible.

But really, the Bible is a blueprint for genocide and genocidal madmen have used it for justification.

Now, modern folk, yeah, we figured out genocide was bad all on our own. No help from the bible at all.

I'm sure you have a point but damned if I know what it is.

Your point is that we'd all be killers if it weren't for the wonderful example of the bible.

But really, the Bible is a blueprint for genocide and genocidal madmen have used it for justification.

Now, modern folk, yeah, we figured out genocide was bad all on our own. No help from the bible at all.

No, I said your point is unclear.

I know what my points are, and so does anybody else who can read. I don't need a loon like you to "translate" for me, thanks.

No, I said your point is unclear.

I know what my points are, and so does anybody else who can read. I don't need a loon like you to "translate" for me, thanks.

Let's review, class. Homeskule said,

Cuz we should all murder, fuck and kill children with impunity. We're MODERN now!

Whatever. Next.

Implying that rejecting bronze age morality means that we will do all these terrible things.

BUt the BIble with their bronze age morality had God doing all sorts of killing. (He was a little stuffy about the fucking, but what are you going to do when you are an omnipotent being with a johnson and no where to put it). And his followers did a lot of fun killing, too.

Like when Jephthah sacrificed, dismembered and burned his own daughter because he made a foolish oath to God. (Judges 11:30-40). Yet the new testement calls Jephthah a righteous man.

Good news, though. Jephthah's nameless daughter died a virgin. While we always make a big deal about virgin sacrifices being done by heathens, the only real documented one was in the Bible.

Clearer for you now?

Anybody who fails to see that the OT was a prophesy forward to the new testament needs their head examined. The Jews wrote it and now they don't even believe it.

All the Jews believe the NT. The children of Abraham are just called Christians now.

Wrong answer sportcheck, the teachings of the Judaic religion are vastly different from what Christians believe.

And no, the children of Abraham ARENT current day Christians.

All the Jews believe the NT. The children of Abraham are just called Christians now.

Wrong answer sportcheck, the teachings of the Judaic religion are vastly different from what Christians believe.

Galatians 3:7b It is those who are of faith who are sons of Abraham.

Christianity is the "Judaic religion." Our religion has a high priest, an atoning sacrifice, and the promised Christ. What is this other "Judaic religion" you talk about? Do they have a high priest? Are they covered by sacrificial blood? Who is their Christ? What them Jews?

Last edited:

If you think the Jews believe the new testament you're too goddamned stupid to be breathing.

Of course, false Jews don't believe the New Testament.

Rev 3:9a Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down at your feet.

Galatians 3:7b It is those who are of faith who are sons of Abraham.

Christianity is the "Judaic religion." Our religion has a high priest, an atoning sacrifice, and the promised Christ. What is this other "Judaic religion" you talk about? Do they have a high priest? Are they covered by sacrificial blood? Who is their Christ? What them Jews?

Well, there's the thing of the Sabbath (as observed by Jews) being from sunset Friday until sunset on Saturday.

Christians believe it's Sunday.

Oh yeah...........wanna talk about the pagan fertility rituals that were adopted by Christianity? It's called Easter. Jews don't recognize that day, as they are busy celebrating Passover, and sometimes, Passover comes AFTER Easter, which means that Yeshua had to travel through time to go get crucified.

Where do you go to church Westboro Baptist?

Well, there's the thing of the Sabbath (as observed by Jews) being from sunset Friday until sunset on Saturday.

Oh yeah...........wanna talk about the pagan fertility rituals that were adopted by Christianity? It's called Easter. Jews don't recognize that day, as they are busy celebrating Passover, and sometimes, Passover comes AFTER Easter, which means that Yeshua had to travel through time to go get crucified.

Christians don't have a doctrine that Sunday is the Sabbath. Christians don't have fertility rituals on Easter. Christians celebrate Christ's resurrection, on Sunday and on Easter.

Only Christians keep Passover, etc. Jesus is our Passover lamb. So-called Jews don't even pretend to have a Passover lamb. Besides, trying to define a Jew based on what days are are observed seems a bit shallow.

I'd be afraid of getting AIDS from those false-flag homosexual activists.

Christians don't have a doctrine that Sunday is the Sabbath. Christians don't have fertility rituals on Easter. Christians celebrate Christ's resurrection, on Sunday and on Easter.

Only Christians keep Passover, etc. Jesus is our Passover lamb. So-called Jews don't even pretend to have a Passover lamb. Besides, trying to define a Jew based on what days are are observed seems a bit shallow.

I'd be afraid of getting AIDS from those false-flag homosexual activists.

Hate to tell you, but the only reason for the sunrise service is to observe the spring solstice (a fertility rite), as well as including eggs and rabbits (fertility symbols). The Romans had to do that to get the pagan tribes to accept their version of religion which is now called Christianity.

Do you even know what Passover is? It's a Jewish holiday celebrating when death "passed over" the children of Israel (Jews), while killing the first born of every household in Egypt. Shortly after that, Moses took the Hebrews into the wilderness and ultimately to Israel.

So no........Christians don't celebrate Passover. BTW, do you know what comprises a proper Seder (Passover) meal? I bet you've never even observed a proper Passover, from your VERY limited knowledge of religion that you've managed to display here.

What religion exactly, are you?

Hate to tell you, but the only reason for the sunrise service is to observe the spring solstice (a fertility rite), as well as including eggs and rabbits (fertility symbols). The Romans had to do that to get the pagan tribes to accept their version of religion which is now called Christianity.

You're trying so hard but you keep coming up with nothing. Christians have sunrise services because the Resurrection was at sunrise. I don't have a clue how you like sunrise to fertility rituals.

I've never seen a rabbit or an egg in a church, on Easter. Even if I had, it wouldn't be for any pagan reason, but just for the children to have some fun.

So no........Christians don't celebrate Passover. BTW, do you know what comprises a proper Seder (Passover) meal? I bet you've never even observed a proper Passover, from your VERY limited knowledge of religion that you've managed to display here.

Which Jews have celebrated a proper Passover, given that sacrifice is required? I'm starting to repeat my points to you...

Christians don't keep the ritual law because we see it as fulfilled in Christ. What's the excuse of so-called Jews not to keep the ritual law, and I don't mean having a dinner on Passover.

Christian, just the same as Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

You're trying so hard but you keep coming up with nothing. Christians have sunrise services because the Resurrection was at sunrise. I don't have a clue how you like sunrise to fertility rituals.

I've never seen a rabbit or an egg in a church, on Easter. Even if I had, it wouldn't be for any pagan reason, but just for the children to have some fun.

Which Jews have celebrated a proper Passover, given that sacrifice is required? I'm starting to repeat my points to you...

Christians don't keep the ritual law because we see it as fulfilled in Christ. What's the excuse of so-called Jews not to keep the ritual law, and I don't mean having a dinner on Passover.

Christian, just the same as Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Ummmmm................hate to tell you, but no, Abraham, Issac and Jacob were all Jewish.

BTW, here's something for you about Passover...................................

Passover (Hebrew, Yiddish: פֶּסַח Pesach, Tiberian: [pɛsaħ] ( listen), Modern Hebrew: /ˈpesaχ/ Pesah, Pesakh, Yiddish: Peysekh, Paysakh, Paysokh) is a Jewish holiday and festival. It commemorates the story of the Exodus, in which the ancient Israelites were freed from slavery in Egypt. Passover begins on the 15th day of the month of Nisan in the Jewish calendar, which is in spring in the Northern Hemisphere, and is celebrated for seven or eight days. It is one of the most widely observed Jewish holidays.

In the narrative of the Exodus, the Bible tells that God helped the Children of Israel escape slavery in Egypt by inflicting ten plagues upon the Egyptians before Pharaoh would release his Israelite slaves; the tenth and worst of the plagues was the slaughter of the first-born. The Israelites were instructed to mark the doorposts of their homes with the blood of a spring lamb and, upon seeing this, the spirit of the Lord passed over these homes, an easy way to remember the holiday[clarification needed]. There is some debate over where the term is actually derived from.[4] When Pharaoh freed the Israelites, it is said that they left in such a hurry that they could not wait for bread dough to rise (leaven). In commemoration, for the duration of Passover no leavened bread is eaten, for which reason it is called "The Festival of the Unleavened Bread".[5] Matzo (flat unleavened bread) is a symbol of the holiday.

Together with Shavuot ("Pentecost") and Sukkot ("Tabernacles"), Passover is one of the three pilgrimage festivals (Shlosha Regalim) during which the entire Jewish populace historically made a pilgrimage to the Temple in Jerusalem.[6] Samaritans still make this pilgrimage to Mount Gerizim, but only men participate in public worship.[7][8]

Passover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, wanna post a link that verifies your bullshit assertation that Passover requires a ritual sacrifice?

Either that or be known forever as someone who can't back up their bullshit.

Ummmmm................hate to tell you, but no, Abraham, Issac and Jacob were all Jewish.

Yes, and Jesus is their Christ.

BTW, here's something for you about Passover...................................

Passover (Hebrew, Yiddish: פֶּסַח Pesach, Tiberian: [pɛsaħ] ( listen), Modern Hebrew: /ˈpesaχ/ Pesah, Pesakh, Yiddish: Peysekh, Paysakh, Paysokh)

Your point? My point is that Christians have a Passover Lamb and those who say are Jews don't.

Now, wanna post a link that verifies your bullshit assertation that Passover requires a ritual sacrifice?

Either that or be known forever as someone who can't back up their bullshit.

Real Jews use the Bible as their authority, from Lev 23: "In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month twilight is the LORD’S Passover... for seven days you shall present an offering by fire to the LORD." Exo 12: "Go and take for yourselves lambs according to your families, and slay the Passover lamb."

1Cor "For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed..."

We have a Passover lamb and you don't. Yet you insist you're keeping Passover. The only only bullshit is from your side.

Kosher Girl Highlights Common Ignorance of Bible
Books of the NT:

"Their authors were associates of Jesus or his immediate followers, men to whom Jesus had entrusted the leadership of the early church...

No one wrote the Bible. A group within the early Church/early Christianity, won a battle over WHAT would be gathered together to form the Bible. The people you so admire who the biblical wrote stories, as well as other documents and stories, never agreed on what Christians today agree to fight over(to agree upon :cuckoo: ).

Development of the New Testament canon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "just the facts ma'am"

:cuckoo: New Testament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :cuckoo:

btw, Gnostic Gospels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh wait! Liability -- never mind

Forum List

Back