Who Would Have Thought: Democrat Michael Moore Turns Against Obama.

Oh shit, did I embarrass you with my suggestion on how to get "the grade" from your instructors.
Don't be embarrassed, an idiot from Kansas can't be expected to have the brain power to get through school, your sheep won't hold it against you.
You really are a fucking moron. YOu might ask Dogbert, where he really lives.:cuckoo:

Why, I couldn't give a shit.
What's with you and he ganging up on me with the neg reps, I thought fags and dykes didn't get along.

I told him I would give him a blow job if he negged you, since I am STRAIGHT!

Forget Mikey Boore, this is the face of the defend Barack club...... the Dimocrat Party.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8l3X_7Hkg&feature=related]YouTube - LEAVE BARACK ALONE![/ame]

I suspect if Obama's deathpanel legislation fails half the communist left will abandon him which will crush his presidency.

Lets pray it fails.

How about you back up your false claims with some proof, [unladylike, vulgar term deleted].
Page 1000 of the Senate Bill says there will be a panel to oversee if operations can or cannot be permitted for an individual. Furthermore, the law that forms this panel cannot be undone by any future Congress. It cannot be disbanded.

Now, since Medicare will be cut $500 billion dollars, that means some old people will not be given an operation even if it would extend their life.

Finally, Obama has said that some people will be given a pill instead of an expensive and unnecessary operation.

All of this adds up to Death Panels. We're not dummies and know when you people are trying to blow smoke up our asses because you got caught trying to push less than adequate so-called health care on all of us.

Last edited:
Be sure to where a condom, no telling where that mouth has been.

Is that what they teach you at the Klan meetings?

:lol: What a fucking idiot, and after he got on you about sentence structure. :lol: :lol:

Posting back and forth with you two nimrods has taken it's toll on me, your idiocy is engulfing me like the fishy smell that emanates from your box............ one word that you don't seem to know much about.......... douche, try it, the people around you will like it.

That's just too rich. When the left disagrees with the right, the right feels they are being made fun of. But when an independent like Moore "mocks" the right, they don't recognize it.

Must get tiring being wrong all the time.
Were those Moore's exact words or not? In life, we don't have little smilies floating over our heads. A man lives with his words; there are no do overs.

Forum List

Back