Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump ‘Are Not Good People’ — Be Afraid of Them

I just thank the Brown People for all of their contributions to humanity.
Ya know. Automobiles,assembly line process, air travel,puters, TV,space satellites......shit like datt

You sure you don't mean, basis' of math & science, which brown people discovered and taught us Caucs to help us Caucs build upon, for creating today's adv technologies?

Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump ‘Are Not Good People’ — Be Afraid of Them
PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

During a video interview with Rolling Stone magazine released Tuesday, left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said white men who voted for President Donald Trump were “not good people.”

Moore said, “I refuse to participate in post-racial America. I refuse to say because we elected Obama that suddenly that means everything is ok, white people have changed. White people have not changed.”

He continued, “Two-thirds of all white guys voted for Trump. That means anytime you see three white guys walking at you, down the street towards you, two of them voted for Trump. You need to move over to the other sidewalk because these are not good people that are walking toward you. You should be afraid of them.”

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

Video clip of jabba demonizing white folks Here

Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump 'Are Not Good People' -- Be Afraid of Them | Breitbart
Gosh, wont’ they ever stop piling on? We were embarrassed enough when word got out we were deplorable and had a foul odor, but how does that make us threats to dipshit lefties?

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

During a video interview with Rolling Stone magazine released Tuesday, left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said white men who voted for President Donald Trump were “not good people.”

Moore said, “I refuse to participate in post-racial America. I refuse to say because we elected Obama that suddenly that means everything is ok, white people have changed. White people have not changed.”

He continued, “Two-thirds of all white guys voted for Trump. That means anytime you see three white guys walking at you, down the street towards you, two of them voted for Trump. You need to move over to the other sidewalk because these are not good people that are walking toward you. You should be afraid of them.”

Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump 'Are Not Good People' -- Be Afraid of Them | Breitbart

The sad thing is, these white guys are angry because they are just smart enough to realize they've lost something, but not smart enough to realize who took it from them.

why-vote-republican2.jpg
that makes sense
:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
you people give us so many laughs-hahahhahahahahahahha
thank you

I just thank the Brown People for all of their contributions to humanity.
Ya know. Automobiles,assembly line process, air travel,puters, TV,space satellites......shit like datt

You sure you don't mean, basis' of math & science, which brown people discovered and taught us Caucs to help us Caucs build upon, for creating today's adv technologies?
I agree. Their superior mathematics skills( amongst other things) allowed them to first count to 21.........and 1/2

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

This idiot believes that all Trump voters are racist.
This is typical.
Liberals are all about victimism.
If you don't want to be called a racist....or a homophobe......or retard.....don't vote for Trump.

The fact is....we discovered what was in the Hillary campaign's emails....we aren't the racists and the snobs.....they are!!

Democrats have been exposed.

They are some of the most scummy degenerates in the country.

Now we're discovering that they're into human-trafficking and sex-trafficking.

No small wonder they're pulling out all of the stops in their attempt to cover up their criminal activities by impeaching Trump.

Trump cult: "Liberals are all mentally ill, all hate America, all love terrorists, all want to destroy you and your freedoms..."

Michael Moore: " The Trump cultists are not good people."

Trump cult: " waaaaaaaah....why fat man say mean things? Waaaaaaaah..."

:CryingCow:

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

Moore is white. I think that makes him more than qualified to criticize whites as a race.
No it does not. That is the same asinine bullshit that is driving racism.

That is a description of EXACTLY what racists do - they ascribe traits of a group based on race to the individual just as you do here. More has no magical knowledge of other white people conferred on him by the simple virtue of being white - that is asinine in the extreme.

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

So if he sees three white guys on the street, he's going to assume, based on their skin color, that two of them are racist.

Jesus, what a fucking moron. I'll bet he's not even intelligent enough to see the irony of the inherent racism of judging whites as racist based on their skin color.

I wonder if he is even aware of the fact that, percentage wise, more blacks voted for Obama than whites voted for the white candidate in both the 2008 and 2012 elections. In other words, many blacks likely voted their race.

There's nothing wrong with this, that is entirely within their rights as American citizens. Just don't try to tell me that I'm racist for voting for a white candidate or even that I'm racist for voting for a particular white candidate. Even if I am fundamentally racist without being aware of it, I'll never be swayed or "woke" by this kind of asinine stupidity.

Tolerant, not in any way racist leftist the guy is. Below is the whole article with some commentary.

Michael Moore: White People "Are Not Good People," "You Should Be Afraid" Of White People

"Michael Moore declared that white people "are not good people" and that you should "be afraid" of them in an interview on "The Rolling Stone" podcast "Useful Idiot." Moore warned people that if they see a group of 3 white men approaching them that they should cross the street because at least 2 of them voted for Trump."

- By now, it's more likely that three out of three would vote for president Trump, but go on...

"I refuse to participate in post-racial America," Moore said. "I refuse to say because we elected Obama that suddenly that means everything is okay, white people have changed. White people have not changed."

- White people have not changed indeed. They are the same people who built western civilization, also known as civilization. The group that is not only most diverse, but most cares about other groups. Indeed, whites were even fine with electing a president not their race for his competence - something other groups would never do.

"Two-thirds of all white guys voted for Trump. That means anytime you see three white guys walking at you, down the street toward you, two of them voted for Trump. You need to move over to the other sidewalk because these are not good people that are walking toward you. You should be afraid of them," Moore warned.

- Now that is flipping awesome! Even more people should have voted for the amazing president Trump.

Moore joked that the "other guy" with the group of three whites are people "like him" that didn't vote for Trump.

"We're traitors to our race, that's how they see us," Moore said of pro-Trump white people.

- That's true you are a traitor to your country, communist asshat.

Ok, well the whole interview is in the site. This guy is an even bigger asshole than he looks.
Doesn't this asshole realize that HE'S white? He's totally nuts.
whiiiite people.jpg

Forum List

Back