Who would be the best choice for Trump's VP ?

Who do you think would be Donald Trump's best choice for running mate?

• Candice Owens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Byron Donalds

• Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Kari Lake

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Michael Flynn

• Devin Nunes

• Rand Paul

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
The Authoritarian needs to be confined to the Dangling Appendage State, opposing environmental safeguards that would disallow book burning.

George "Mr Republican" Santos (aka Anthony Devolder, Anthony Zabrovsky, Kitara) is entirely compatible and should be willing and available.

Maintaining his integrity will be a challenge for the former drag queen, however, one that Mike 'Spent' Pence failed to handle.

After his repeated losses at the polls and in the courts, and his January 6, 2021 goon attack on Congress, the lying Loser has been abandoned by conservative donors, senior party office holders, white evangelical leaders, Fox and other media propagandists, and proponents of law and order who respect democracy and law enforcement.

Only his weird worshipers swarm around him like flies to a pile of steaming trumpery.

Democrats are, no doubt, hoping he he will persist in savaging all aspirants to the GOP presidential nomination. They want the repulsive cry baby to work his 2018/2020/2022 elective magic in 2024 with his vile, vendetta-driven tantrums.

A majority of Americans say the multiple criminal investigations into former President Donald Trump's conduct are fair, despite Trump's continued efforts claiming they are conspiracies against him, the latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll finds.
The survey of more than 1,300 adults also found that despite the love for him among Republicans, Trump remains highly disliked, continues to struggle mightily with independents — and 6 in 10 Americans don't want him to be president again.
Those most likely to say the investigations are a witch hunt were core Trump supporting groups: white men without degrees, white evangelical Christians and those who live in small towns.
Three-quarters say Trump has either done something illegal (46%) or unethical (29%). Only a quarter (23%) think he's done nothing wrong...

............................"No way! Hands too big!"
Trump is a branded Republican but
closer to Reform party than anything.... which he had planned to run as in 2000.

Trump is a branded Republican but
closer to Reform party than anything.... which he had planned to run as in 2000.
The Loser rejected the democratic process in 2020 and has not been rehabilitated, and so is not qualified to participate in it in 2024.

The current GOP has rejected its traditional libertarian philosophy and embraced authoritarianism.

Trump cannot win. He's a crackpot and the entire world now knows it.

His only appropriate VP would be Porky Pig.

The Loser rejected the democratic process in 2020 and has not been rehabilitated, and so is not qualified to participate in it in 2024.

The current GOP has rejected its traditional libertarian philosophy and embraced authoritarianism.
This would be a pretty interesting pick. It might give us a glance into Trump's mental stability and state of mind.

Would he pick someone comparatively solid, mature and normal like Haley, or would he go with a full-on apeshit nut farm denialist with Lake?

Who knows what he thinks would win any independents at this point.

:popcorn:

This would be a pretty interesting pick. It might give us a glance into Trump's mental stability and state of mind.

Would he pick someone comparatively solid, mature and normal like Haley, or would he go with a full-on apeshit nut farm denialist with Lake?

Who knows what he thinks would win any independents at this point.

:popcorn:
He only picks the "best people" - then spews revilements aplenty in numerous instances.

George Santos (aka Anthony Devolder, Anthony Zabrovsky, Kitara) appears to be the most adaptable to his demands.

Most deluded people believe their own bullshit.
Let me ask you something .......do you really think that Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani....two highly experienced ,seasoned attorneys, each of whom could easily have retired very comfortably already....would be stupid enough to publicly say --there was mountains of evidence of a fraudulent election--if it weren't true ?

They made one mistake.....underestimating the level of evil we're dealing with. Ask the J6ers rotting in the DC gulag.

Don't keep up with any on the OP's list, but he should pick and indie for a VP runner. Michael Savage would be good as a VP. that way there would be a VP who can make speeches that send the left and deviants over the edge almost daily for years, maybe even make many of them leave the country or commit suicide.

Let me ask you something .......do you really think that Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani....two highly experienced ,seasoned attorneys, each of whom could easily have retired very comfortably already....would be stupid enough to publicly say --there was mountains of evidence of a fraudulent election--if it weren't true ?

They made one mistake.....underestimating the level of evil we're dealing with. Ask the J6ers rotting in the DC gulag.

Bringing Rudy into it isn't helpful. That guy has gone off the rails since he started his blind support of Trump.

Trump cannot win. He's a crackpot and the entire world now knows it.

His only appropriate VP would be Porky Pig.
A lot of people look at their own financials, faith, and false narratives made against the runner. I can't speak for others, but I like the way Trump's inquiries always came to the conclusion that either he was lucky or he was telling the truth. I think he was telling the truth. I'm a Presbyterian, and so is he. I respect his business habit of asking the best people he knows what they think rather than just jumping willy-nilly into things that get Americans in foreign countries killed. He did his best to tell the truth, stand pat, and then do what he could do to make America a prosperous place for anyone willing to work to prosper so he or she could send their kids to a decent university that didn't prosper communism which eventually turns into a place that was promised to be a worker's heaven but instead ended up killing off half the population who didn't agree with their greedy little dictators. What Trump lacked in political experience, he made up in practical ways--working toward peace for Middle East Countries, keeping inflation in check, doing what he could do to stop the deadly fentanyl drugs from pouring though a border that was too easy to penetrate, his support of cleaning up the Oceans that kill earth's protein-rich and energy food sources (fish and seaweeds that contain the energy substance iodine, and his enthusiasm for prosperous industries and businesses to raise salaries as best they could, and our economy just bubbled, financial advisers prospered their clients, and oh, gee, whiz, he and Melania were seen at church every once in a while. All that, and the press turned the truth inside out to hurt him, his family, his staff, advisers, and supporting friends. When he picks who he is going to choose for President, my hunch is he will choose someone he can groom to make America prosperous when his second term is completed. Lord willing, Trump will make a good comeback, will benefit veterans in the armed forces, whom he will support, and he will find a way to reverse the discouraging economy Biden created by doing too many unilateral decisions sans any responses from the best experts, lawyers, and spiritual advisers who would give him a way out of errors that only unilateral dictators make. In two years, his get-even approach to American politics earned him only facial farts, indignation, and worries for both friend and foe. Joe Biden has been low on accountability. President Trump was accountable whether press and political liars liked it or not.

Yes, I did the math, and I'm voting for Donald John Trump for President if he is still available in 2024.

A lot of people look at their own financials, faith, and false narratives made against the runner. I can't speak for others, but I like the way Trump's inquiries always came to the conclusion that either he was lucky or he was telling the truth. I think he was telling the truth. I'm a Presbyterian, and so is he. I respect his business habit of asking the best people he knows what they think rather than just jumping willy-nilly into things that get Americans in foreign countries killed. He did his best to tell the truth, stand pat, and then do what he could do to make America a prosperous place for anyone willing to work to prosper so he or she could send their kids to a decent university that didn't prosper communism which eventually turns into a place that was promised to be a worker's heaven but instead ended up killing off half the population who didn't agree with their greedy little dictators. What Trump lacked in political experience, he made up in practical ways--working toward peace for Middle East Countries, keeping inflation in check, doing what he could do to stop the deadly fentanyl drugs from pouring though a border that was too easy to penetrate, his support of cleaning up the Oceans that kill earth's protein-rich and energy food sources (fish and seaweeds that contain the energy substance iodine, and his enthusiasm for prosperous industries and businesses to raise salaries as best they could, and our economy just bubbled, financial advisers prospered their clients, and oh, gee, whiz, he and Melania were seen at church every once in a while. All that, and the press turned the truth inside out to hurt him, his family, his staff, advisers, and supporting friends. When he picks who he is going to choose for President, my hunch is he will choose someone he can groom to make America prosperous when his second term is completed. Lord willing, Trump will make a good comeback, will benefit veterans in the armed forces, whom he will support, and he will find a way to reverse the discouraging economy Biden created by doing too many unilateral decisions sans any responses from the best experts, lawyers, and spiritual advisers who would give him a way out of errors that only unilateral dictators make. In two years, his get-even approach to American politics earned him only facial farts, indignation, and worries for both friend and foe. Joe Biden has been low on accountability. President Trump was accountable whether press and political liars liked it or not.

Yes, I did the math, and I'm voting for Donald John Trump for President if he is still available in 2024.
Donald Trump and Joe Biden are both horrible, incompetent political "leaders." Neither one is worth a dog turd.

I don't have time to waste answering your post. It would be a total waste of time. Let's just say I think you could NOT be more wrong.

It's clear that, in your mind, you've allowed Trump to become your God. Sad. But that's your choice and you're welcome to it. I hope you'll open your eyes, one day.

I say again, Trump will NEVER win the presidency. He has too much slime and filth dripping from every inch of his being. He can't hide it.

Last edited:
Donald Trump and Joe Biden are both horrible, incompetent political "leaders." Neither one is worth a dog turd.

I don't have time to waste answering your post. It would be a total waste of time. Let's just say I think you could NOT be more wrong.

It's clear that, in your mind, you've allowed Trump to become your God. Sad. But that's your choice and you're welcome to it. I hope you'll open your eyes, one day.

I say again, Trump will NEVER win the presidency. He has too much slime and filth dripping from every inch of his being. He can't hide it.
washington--M.png

Both Trump and Biden are human beings, subject to error and consequences. However, President Trump faces his errors and does something about them. From what I have seen of Biden, he screws up and throws the blame at the nearest and handiest rival. That is against every precept I know of for being a responsible person. Monkrules, you are welcome to vote however your view compels you to do. But as I said, I did the math, and while far from being a mathematical genius, I was married to one, and my father was a mathematical slide rule genius who encouraged young people to win every math contest statewide in the Texas system of interscholastic league competitions. He was a Marine who paid a huge price for his service, as he had pain from schrapnel in 3 wars he served this country in as a sharpshooter who hit his mark without a flaw except he put himself in harm's way by thouroughly annoying the enraged opposition who went after the best of them with a vengeance saved for winners. He may have had a lot of pain, but he dedicated what was left of his life to be an educator par none. Love to you and your family, Mr. monkrules, but I am correct about President Trump. He's one of the finest men who ever fought communists off America's back door of omerta, and I have nothing but respect for the way Trump upheld the Constitution when it came to serve freedom and prosperity of this country. Do you now get it? I think you're smart enough to, I just hope you love America as much as me, and wake up to keeping human freedom right here in the USA as ever. Put the rabid media to rest. Vote for President Trump to get another chance of (1) make America strong again, (2) making America prosperous again, and (3) bring back the spirit of America happy again so that truly poor and disenfranchised people under the threat of dictatorship free, worldwide. President Trump will definitely put his finest efforts into bringing a lasting peace to the world with his trust in God, his family, and the best advisers in the world, although his love for America seems to blind himself to personal gain. You must admit, he fought back the dictatorship the Democrats want so nobody will tell them what not to do, which runs the talented best of them to the bottom of the barrel. This suppresses the good that everyday people can do with a little bit o' bloomin' luck! Think about these things, Mr. Monkrules. If you ignore the lies you have heard via the Soros-paid media, you will agree I have a very, very good case to keep President Trump doing what he does best: his first interest is providing for the common defense of our nation, whether it is pretty or not. He will feed a hungry world if you give him a little rope. If I can't make it more obvious, smarter people than me will have to. :thup:

Both Trump and Biden are human beings, subject to error and consequences. However, President Trump faces his errors and does something about them. From what I have seen of Biden, he screws up and throws the blame at the nearest and handiest rival. That is against every precept I know of for being a responsible person.

"Trump faces his errors and does something about them?" Really? Perhaps you can provide a link to an error he's faced and corrected, because everything I've seen the Orange Buffoon do is to blame others or deny it. The whole fiasco with Stormy Daniels comes readily to mind. Same with his "grab 'em by the p-ssy" comment.

"Trump faces his errors and does something about them?" Really? Perhaps you can provide a link to an error he's faced and corrected, because everything I've seen the Orange Buffoon do is to blame others or deny it. The whole fiasco with Stormy Daniels comes readily to mind. Same with his "grab 'em by the p-ssy" comment.
Hate-M.jpg

Forum List

Back