Who would be the best choice for Trump's VP ?

Who do you think would be Donald Trump's best choice for running mate?

• Candice Owens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Byron Donalds

• Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Kari Lake

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Michael Flynn

• Devin Nunes

• Rand Paul

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
None of the above is the correct answer. To me, any being willing to run with Trump at the top of the ticket, is proof enough, they are equally unfit for public office.
I don't believe we Republicans have anyone on par with Vice President Kamala Harris.

With all the Republicans who have been jumping off of the Trump train, who in their right mind thinks that the GOP is gonna nominate him again?

I don't believe we Republicans have anyone on par with Vice President Kamala Harris.
That's a hard one to argue. MTG comes to mind, but even Donny wouldn't actually have her on the ticket. It would be too big a gift to the Democrats.:D

Have you even seen the idiots that are in there now?
Are you kidding me?
Kamala amounts to a warm bucket of spit, but that's just my opinion and has been since before election. I can take Joe or leave him, depending on the actual action, not caring about what is said, as actions speak louder than words to me, and that is counting his words or his political enemy's words. I'm just like that. The border situation he fkd up worse than it was and Kamala being VP are my biggest kicks with this administration. The rest of it from both sides is really just a bunch of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Putin got the rules change in his country and he is a Putin fan.
Right, President Putin moved forward and annexed Crimea during the administration of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.

President Putin invaded nor annexed any country during the administration of President Donald Trump. Trump was also able to keep President Putin and the General Secretary of the Communist China Xi Jinping from forming an alliance.

Now, with the chaos created by President Biden, Russia has invaded Ukraine and China is sidling up to Russia. A match made in Hell.

Keep-your-friends-close-but-your-enemies-closer-L.jpg

Right, President Putin moved forward and annexed Crimea during the administration of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.

President Putin invaded nor annexed any country during the administration of President Donald Trump. Trump was also able to keep President Putin and the General Secretary of the Communist China Xi Jinping from forming an alliance.

Now, with the chaos created by President Biden, Russia has invaded Ukraine and China is sidling up to Russia. A match made in Hell.

Keep-your-friends-close-but-your-enemies-closer-L.jpg
And that matters how? I don't see that it does.

I'm leaning toward Florida Representative Byron Donalds or Candice Owens but Tulsi Gabbard would be the most interesting choice probably.

Stormy Daniels wants to be the Air Force One flight attendant but Melania scared her away.

I purposefully left out DeSantis .... he needs to stay in Florida and keep doing a great job there a few more years.
The Authoritarian needs to be confined to the Dangling Appendage State, opposing environmental safeguards that would disallow book burning.

George "Mr Republican" Santos (aka Anthony Devolder, Anthony Zabrovsky, Kitara) is entirely compatible and should be willing and available.

Maintaining his integrity will be a challenge for the former drag queen, however, one that Mike 'Spent' Pence failed to handle.

After his repeated losses at the polls and in the courts, and his January 6, 2021 goon attack on Congress, the lying Loser has been abandoned by conservative donors, senior party office holders, white evangelical leaders, Fox and other media propagandists, and proponents of law and order who respect democracy and law enforcement.

Only his weird worshipers swarm around him like flies to a pile of steaming trumpery.

Democrats are, no doubt, hoping he he will persist in savaging all aspirants to the GOP presidential nomination. They want the repulsive cry baby to work his 2018/2020/2022 elective magic in 2024 with his vile, vendetta-driven tantrums.

A majority of Americans say the multiple criminal investigations into former President Donald Trump's conduct are fair, despite Trump's continued efforts claiming they are conspiracies against him, the latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll finds.
The survey of more than 1,300 adults also found that despite the love for him among Republicans, Trump remains highly disliked, continues to struggle mightily with independents — and 6 in 10 Americans don't want him to be president again.
Those most likely to say the investigations are a witch hunt were core Trump supporting groups: white men without degrees, white evangelical Christians and those who live in small towns.
Three-quarters say Trump has either done something illegal (46%) or unethical (29%). Only a quarter (23%) think he's done nothing wrong...

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 5.17.34 PM.png
............................"No way! Hands too big!"

Forum List

Back