Who would be the best choice for Trump's VP ?

Who do you think would be Donald Trump's best choice for running mate?

• Candice Owens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Byron Donalds

• Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Kari Lake

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Michael Flynn

• Devin Nunes

• Rand Paul

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I'm leaning toward Florida Representative Byron Donalds or Candice Owens but Tulsi Gabbard would be the most interesting choice probably.

Stormy Daniels wants to be the Air Force One flight attendant but Melania scared her away.

I purposefully left out DeSantis .... he needs to stay in Florida and keep doing a great job there a few more years.

Last edited:
I'm leaning toward Florida Representative Byron Donalds or Candice Owens but Tulsi Gabbard would be the most interesting choice probably.

Stormy Daniels wants to be the Air Force One flight attendant but Melania scared her away.

I purposefully left out DeSantis .... he needs to stay in Florida and keep doing a great job there a few more years.
It would have to be someone quite colorless like Mike Pence was. In a presidential ticket, only one of the two can have a personality. And in this case, that would definitely be Trump.

None of the above. In terms of best chance of winning, Tim Scott. In terms of what would be good for America domestically, Rand Paul. I believe in general non-intervention if it is just a quagmire but not when so much is at stake as is the case in Ukraine. This is where Paul would have to move to view Europe more honestly. Ukraine needs the worlds support.

Governor Ron DeSantis. That would give us twelve years in the Oval Office, time for a start to repairing the shambles President Biden and his handlers have made of our country.

Forum List

Back