Who works for minimum wage?

Black women with bad additudes at BK and Mickey D's
What because of this maybe ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjtnAK0KcOk]McNuggets Rampage Woman Goes Crazy At Drive Thru Assault Caught On Security Cam - YouTube[/ame]

These people need a medal....Wow.

And much higher pay!

That's a woman who would benefit from legalized marijuana. Gotta say though, I'm really disappointed she didn't 'assume her real form'.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjtnAK0KcOk]McNuggets Rampage Woman Goes Crazy At Drive Thru Assault Caught On Security Cam - YouTube[/ame]

And much higher pay!

That's a woman who would benefit from legalized marijuana. Gotta say though, I'm really disappointed she didn't 'assume her real form'.
Not sure what their pay is or why it is what it is, but if they have to put up with idiots like this at their job, then they definitely need hazardous pay to be a part of their pay package.. LOL

I will stick by the entrance pay being at least a worth while wage that draws in good employee's, and then if they decide to stay on, and to even work their way up to store manager as I have seen people do in the past in many instances, then there needs to be a pay scale in place that will properly bring them up every two years, and this if they show that they are exemplary employees whom really like the business that they are in, and want to stay there.

The training they are receiving is important, and a proper pay scale system in place is a big part of that, along with the benefits package that should be another + towards treating workers with respect, and also treating them with decency if they are to work there and to help their company be all that it can be for it's perspective interest and future ownership value.

You lefties just can't STAY out of PEOPLE'S lives...

now you nosy busy bodies think you have a right to know what others are payed and wail how YOU DON'T think that is enough and throw a temper tantrum on how YOU THINK companies should pay MORE...and I'd bet NONE of own or run a business

you people are tiring and annoying, as you believe this is showing YOU ONLY CARE when all it shows is you can't keep your nose out peoples lives
please go get and run own lives...stay the hell OUT of the rest of ours

but let people talk about abortion we get from you, stay out of our bedroom, our uterus and VAGINAS..

Last edited:
The only people I hire that make minimum wage are Servers, so that fits the graphic pretty accurately
Would you have a problem with minimum wage somehow getting to a level worth working for, otherwise if say most companies can easily afford this adjustment, and this in order to not have to worry about the employee's coming in to work maybe bitter or worse down and out because they are not being paid enough to independently survive out in the real world (apartment rent, maybe one baby or two, utilities, gas for car, babies needs, etc.), at least until they get to a better level within the company in which they are trying so hard to reach maybe ? Where the rich have been getting over, is by turning as much responsibility they can over to the government to subsidize their employee's, and this by government making up the difference in what they weren't getting from the companies in which they had been working in many cases so hard for. This corporate or business dependency on government, was created way back in the day now, and it was watered over the years to explode into companies being just as dependent on a government assuming their risk and some of their cost in many ways, just like the welfare recipients were over the years dependent on government in their lives, in which they (the anti-minimum wage crowd) has so much to say about these dependent welfare and food stamp recipients these days just as well. Well how about the dependency companies had morphed into over the years, where they had become the very thing in which they are throwing the sticks at others about in the same ways ?

Ironically, this made for a huge government over the years in which the very same people whom swear they want it to be smaller and out of their hair, actually helped create the very thing they claim to loath now, and I bet cha that they only want them out of their hair when it comes to their taxes, but when it comes to subsidizing and helping them mitigate their risk, and as well as helping them with low wage employee's by subsidizing their cost to the company by giving these workers welfare, food stamps and other subsidizing assistance while they work for these companies, which is why I think that the minimum wage had become stale and to low for to long in America because of, they wouldn't want the government to change a thing.

People just need to wake up to the game, and how it has been played over the years, then they will finally see what has been going on.

Last edited:

And much higher pay!

What's her real form ? SATAN !!

now you nosy busy bodies think you have a right to know what others are payed and wail how YOU DON'T think that is enough and throw a temper tantrum on how YOU THINK companies should pay MORE...and I'd bet NONE of own or run a business

you people are tiring and annoying, as you believe this is showing YOU ONLY CARE when all it shows is you can't keep your nose out peoples lives

but let people talk about abortion we get from you, stay out of our bedroom, our uterus and VAGINAS..

Do you think that what ever a company decides to do to it's employee's or how they partition the government always on their behalf, doesn't have a potential affect on everyone down the assembly lines or chains of life in which we are all connected upon somehow ? People need to speak out always if they see wrong doings in this nation, especially wrong doings that affect so many if they are not addressed sooner or later and/or before it's to late. Now the various types of intervention needed is always highly debatable, and can even be wrong in many cases, but to just suggest that people stay out of peoples business, especially when that business has the potential to affect thousands of U.S. citizens, and maybe even destabilize an entire economy, well I think you should try another approach than what you just did in your words in order to make your case. :cuckoo:

Hon, maybe you would feel better if you didn't read what those mean ole lefties say.

Hon, maybe you would feel better if you didn't read what those mean ole lefties say.

maybe if you get a life you wouldn't feel the need to get your nose into other people's LIVES

last week it was those damn hunters and LEAD bullets...next week? we will all sit waiting with baited breath for that because out live's are just so boring...

I wonder if you can bore people to death? anyone know?:eusa_shifty:

The only people I hire that make minimum wage are Servers, so that fits the graphic pretty accurately
Would you have a problem with minimum wage somehow getting to a level worth working for, otherwise if say most companies can easily afford this adjustment, and this in order to not have to worry about the employee's coming in to work maybe bitter or worse down and out because they are not being paid enough to independently survive out in the real world (apartment rent, maybe one baby or two, utilities, gas for car, babies needs, etc.), at least until they get to a better level within the company in which they are trying so hard to reach maybe ? Where the rich have been getting over, is by turning as much responsibility they can over to the government to subsidize their employee's, and this by government making up the difference in what they weren't getting from the companies in which they had been working in many cases so hard for. This corporate or business dependency on government, was created way back in the day now, and it was watered over the years to explode into companies being just as dependent on a government assuming their risk and some of their cost in many ways, just like the welfare recipients were over the years dependent on government in their lives, in which they (the anti-minimum wage crowd) has so much to say about these dependent welfare and food stamp recipients these days just as well. Well how about the dependency companies had morphed into over the years, where they had become the very thing in which they are throwing the sticks at others about in the same ways ?

Ironically, this made for a huge government over the years in which the very same people whom swear they want it to be smaller and out of their hair, actually helped create the very thing they claim to loath now, and I bet cha that they only want them out of their hair when it comes to their taxes, but when it comes to subsidizing and helping them mitigate their risk, and as well as helping them with low wage employee's by subsidizing their cost to the company by giving these workers welfare, food stamps and other subsidizing assistance while they work for these companies, which is why I think that the minimum wage had become stale and to low for to long in America because of, they wouldn't want the government to change a thing.

People just need to wake up to the game, and how it has been played over the years, then they will finally see what has been going on.

A server is only paid (by us) minimum wage.
They actually make much more than that. They get raises based COMPLETELY on performance.
When a customer comes to me and tells me 'Susie' needs a raise I tell them that's up to them.

It's an entry-level position, though some make a good career out of it.
The good ones, with the motivation, can move up.

Any increase in costs to a business....whether labor or materials.....must be absorbed elsewhere

They actually make much more than that. They get raises based COMPLETELY on performance.
When a customer comes to me and tells me 'Susie' needs a raise I tell them that's up to them.

Any increase in costs to a business....whether labor or materials.....must be absorbed elsewhere
I don't believe hiring people at the lowest possible wage is generally a good idea. I realize in some businesses it is necessary. However, I think far too many businesses fail to reach their potential because the owners simply fail to realize that their most important resource is their employees.

There's a restaurant near me which has been in business for about 25 years. The food and service is wonderful. They're consistently rated one on the best in area. They are not the cheapest but there're the best. I feel the secret of their successful is the owner is usually present and they pay well above minimum wage plus healthcare, 401K, and paid sick leave. The cashier told me they have not lost an employee in 7 years which is pretty remarkable in food service.

Last edited:

Those of us thankful enough to have a job, and not ungrateful enough to demand raises after only being there such a limited time. You earn raises, you don't demand them on a silver platter. End of story.

Regardless of what a company is making, these rules about absorption elsewhere still apply ? I mean how much does a company have to make before it begins to become the better company than the company next door ? You know the one where people say hey, I want to work at that company over there, because I hear they treat their employee's like this and like that, and they have better insurance and benefits also, so man if I could just get on with them that would be great? Now there is a unity that has been created in mindset with the upper echelon, where as they get together and come up with all these so called business class rules to follow, just so another company won't steel their employee's because they are doing wrong by them, so if they can get another company or companies to follow suit in this thinking, then it all begins going down hill for the employee's in a trend type situation that is being followed at the top, while the suits walk out with more money than one could shake a stick at, while leaving everyone else in the dust.

Tips once were a great thing for the servers, until greed got in on that one also. Now the feds want taxes out of something that is given to someone as a gift, then the companies also want the employee upon which the gift was given to, to then place that gift into a pot for sharing, and then the company is reaching into that pot as well, and is taking a percentage of that gift for themselves in which is thievery (imho), because that person based upon their performance for whom was given a gift by a customer based upon that performance, should keep every bit of that gift given them, because that is between them and the customer. PERIOD! :confused:

Those of us thankful enough to have a job, and not ungrateful enough to demand raises after only being there such a limited time. You earn raises, you don't demand them on a silver platter. End of story.

The upper echelon I bet loves to hear you defend them like this with such words, (("Those of us thankful enough to have a job, and not ungrateful enough to demand raises after only being there such a limited time.")), eh ?

I can think of many scenario's where a person has leverage to ask his employer for a raise once being their a limited time, and this because he or she may have brought with them a badly needed skill in which said employee may quickly understand will be a huge benefit to the company in a short period of time, so this gives the employee quicker bargaining power than maybe an employee that came to the company with not as much of a skill as the one who did bring one to the table. Holding a person to a minimum wage regardless of what they can do for a company is also bad thinking in all of this (imho). It could cause a company who plays such a game, to then lose valuable employee's if they are in the game of working people for cheap, and working them on a disrespectful level regardless of their skillset. These people might could have brought huge dividends to the company in the long haul, but greed may have blinded the employer to what they may have had right there in front of them, but sadly lost them because of their want for those skills for as cheap as they could possibly get them for, and for as long as they could get them for as based upon the sad state of affairs the economy may be in around them. Hey employers also know how to not let a good crisis go to waste also.

Now I agree that wages should not ever be based upon the idea of everyone is somehow equal in society, and they never should be treated as such, because that is a flawed notion that the government has now or that the libs and repubs have now created, because this notion is used these days by both sides to keep wages low and profits high actually, so workers need to wake up to what is going on in all of this game, and who is playing this game against them.

Last edited:
^happy, well paid employees equals great service.

lol, a lot shallow people believe that...they should be happy that you GIFT them with your presence....so SHOW ME THE MONEY.

unfortunately we have a whole generation of youngsters today who think this way....both of our countries are doomed to fall as this whiney, me me me generation also have no shame in living off the back of others (welfare, food stamps, etc etc )

Last edited:
I made minimum wage for about a week. then the boss realized my value to him and i never made that again.
Smart boss, but he or she is quickly becoming the weirdo's in such thinking these days, and the unified bad greed driven boss/ownerships are becoming or have since become the norm anymore.

Think about the corporate culture, and how it needs hundreds maybe even a thousand employee's working at one time, and they want those employee's for as cheap as they can get them for in many cases, and they want to keep them for as cheap as they can, and for as long as they can also if they can get by with it, so they lobby the government to buy into what they need and want, and sadly the government goes along with them against us in the deal. This is why you go into what you think is a good situation (that's if you could get through the illegals working in manufacturing and/or many other areas they were occupying back in the day), only to find out that you have now entered into is the twilight zone. Then when you want out, it's hard to get out if you somehow got in, and they know this also, so you become trapped and abused in the situation until you can get out. This is why our government has accommodated the illegals in the ways that they did, because they were on the take by these corporations and businesses that wanted them to work these people while the government then subsidized them in welfare and food stamps, free schooling and on and on, while an American worker (if could get a job) had to pay for everything. The other crazy thinking in all of this, was that the American youth could by pass it all by getting educated enough to become all the slaves bosses, instead of having to become the slaves themselves.

Dude, thanks for being honest for once. So you've got yourself a part time minimum wage job eh? About time. Maybe when you learn something, you will get a raise. All the way to 8 bucks an hour.

Won't you be so grateful? Your mom will be glad to. You can pay her rent.

I think the way minimum wage should work by government standard is this, how about government looking at company profits individually for each company based upon their annual revenue posted to the IRS, and then all depending on the companies profits or revenue (a minimum wage), could be set for that company for entrance level pay as based upon a formula worked out for that company, instead of this blanket amount across the board the way it is set up now. This would be a more fair (imho) workings of the minimum wage standard, otherwise if the government is going to be involved in this at all. So if a company can afford to pay an entrance pay of say $15.00 dollars an hour, it will be evident that it can do so by it's revenue shown to the feds, and also by the type of company that it is (high tech) or maybe a supply and demand chain that is a huge profit maker like these corporate chains are (McDonald's for example) in which may warrant such an entrance rate for it's entrance employee's. Now if they are already above that or at that wage, then the fed takes no action at all, except maybe to congratulate them for being a quality and very important company for America and the Americans in which it serves. Now if a company isn't making enough money (starter maybe), then it will be understood by it's revenue shown also that it cannot pay the $15.00 dollars like the high tech company can, so the rate may be set at 7.50 an hour as worked out by a formula to accommodate that company as well. This would be the more fair thing to do in all of this, then there would be no problem in all of this (imho). This would be a way to begin building the middle class again, and making America strong in everyway possible again, otherwise when it us understood that doing things better is a good thing and not a bad thing for America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back