Who Will Trump Throw Under the Bus for the Healthcare Debacle?

Who Will Trump Throw Under the Bus for the Healthcare Debacle?

• Paul Ryan

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • The Freedom Caucus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Democrats

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The Media

• Illegal Immigrants

• China

• Total voters
There's nothing to take responsibility for. Congress couldn't agree on a bill. Ok what do you want him to do?

I thought he had a great plan though. Repeal and replace on Day one he said.

I hate to go out on a limb here, but I think he might have lied about having a great plan. In fact, I don't think he had any plan. :gasp!:

I hate to go out on a limb here, but I think he might have lied about having a great plan. In fact, I don't think he had any plan. :gasp!:

Who cares what plan he had. His job isn't to craft legislation

I care. He told us all he had a great plan. It would lower costs, everyone would be covered.

Did he lie?

No , his job was to promise the impossible . "Hey, we are gonna have this awesome plan that uses all the good things that Obamacare has , minus the bad things that actually pay for it! And it won't cost a thing !! And everyone will have cheap insurance ! "

I care. He told us all he had a great plan. It would lower costs, everyone would be covered.

Did he lie?

Maybe if he's king one day we'll find out. Until then Congress writes the laws.

Did he lie?

Isn't that the same thing Obama and the Dems told us 8 years ago? Now THAT was a lie.

Did he lie?
Did you actually believe him? The only way to do that is to offer universal coverage.

There's nothing to take responsibility for. Congress couldn't agree on a bill. Ok what do you want him to do?
Seven fucking years they had to work on this.

SEVEN

FUCKING

YEARS!

And the GOP -- which owns the House, the Senate and Presidency -- couldn't pass it.

Take responsibility for your the shit show. You own it.

Gawd knows Little Lord Small Hands can't take responsibility for anything ...

No...the debacle happened when obamacare was passed.....the Republicans dodged a bullet here...even though the democrat press will try to hang them on obamacare when it falls apart...

Remember....you morons wanted obamacare....a healthcare plan you can't afford, that gives you medical care you can't access because the deductibles are so high...so you effectively have no healthcare......and you have to have it...otherwise they fine you.....

Can't wait to watch it fail......

oBvDCfu.gif
Sad-Paul-Ryan-via-twitter-478x257.png
ahca_dumpster.png

No...the debacle happened when obamacare was passed.....the Republicans dodged a bullet here...even though the democrat press will try to hang them on obamacare when it falls apart...

Remember....you morons wanted obamacare....a healthcare plan you can't afford, that gives you medical care you can't access because the deductibles are so high...so you effectively have no healthcare......and you have to have it...otherwise they fine you.....

Trump told us he had a great plan and Obamacare would be repealed and replaced on day one.

Are you tired from all the winning yet?

SEVEN

FUCKING

YEARS!

And the GOP -- which owns the House, the Senate and Presidency -- couldn't pass it.

Quite the contrary. Obozo and the dems are now solely responsible for the monstrosity called obozocare

Last edited:

SEVEN

FUCKING

YEARS!

Quite the contrary. Obozo and dems are no solely responsible for the monstrosity called obozocare
And you had everything to fix -- & failed.

Spectacularly.

Aw. Not to worry. Burns are covered under the ACA.

Trump told us he had a great plan and Obamacare would be repealed and replaced on day one.

Are you tired from all the winning yet?

C7tTMdGVMAAo7z4.jpg

:lol:

Forum List

Back