• It's Obama's fault

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I don't give a pineapple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Come on, you board members, put your genitalia will your mouths are on this.

Yes or No.

Breaking News:
House Republicans abruptly pull health care bill vote

'TRUMPCARE' JUDGMENT DAY: The GOP's Obamacare replacement is on thin ice

Bob Bryan
Business InsiderMarch 24, 2017

• The House of Representatives will vote on the American Health Care Act on Friday after an ultimatum to GOP lawmakers from President Trump.
  • The House will go through four hours of debate on the bill. The final vote is expected soon after 4 p.m. ET.
  • Only 22 Republicans can vote against the bill, but conservatives and moderates have come out against the AHCA.
  • House Speaker Paul Ryan went to the White House to tell Trump he did not have the votes to pass the bill.

If they vote on it today it will surely fail in the House.

I would be surprised if Ryan holds the vote however.

That would be political suicide for Ryan.

If they vote on it today it will surely fail in the House.

I would be surprised if Ryan holds the vote however.

That would be political suicide for Ryan.
Not gonna happen. Bulldog isn't lying. Ryan pulled the bill. Not enough votes.

It's been said before and worth repeating. The Republican's can win elections using demagoguery, false pathos and false promises, but they cannot govern and can't even pass a comprehensive replacement for Obamacare / the PPACA, even with seven years to develop.

I just took a break to hear the POTUS speak on the issue, I'm not sure which is his greatest asset - his lack of intelligence or his mendacity.

Trump will do what ever is within his power to sabotage the PPACA, no matter who gets hurt or dies. We must hope that there are still some adults in the Republican Party able to take their party back.

Forum List

Back