Who Will Do The Most Damage To America Trump Or Cruz?

Who will damage the US the most, Trump or Cruz

• Trump

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Cruz

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • They will be equally as bad but in different ways.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
One yardstick of Republican damage to America is Bush who pissed through the Clinton surplus, lied us into a war, and crashed the economy. Reagan and Bush one were both borrow and spender but nothing like Bush 2. Who will do worse than Bush Cruz or Trump?

Which one will wreck the economy most Trump or Cruz.

Which one is more likely to get us into an illegal war?

Which one will be the biggest embarrassment to America?

Which one will whore out the most to the banks and corporations?

Which one will be the worst on foreign policy?

One yardstick of Republican damage to America is Bush who pissed through the Clinton surplus, lied us into a war, and crashed the economy. Reagan and Bush one were both borrow and spender but nothing like Bush 2. Who will do worse than Bush Cruz or Trump?

Me,Me,Me and my mini Me will do all that!

The real question would be do you actually believe Hillary is better?

If so how retarded are you and on a level ten to ten how would you rate your partisan whore way of thinking?

Oh, I will not respond any further because my response was to tell you that you're a pathetic joke to me... I know you feel the same so please write it to confirm your stupidity!

CcxlbViUUAAKOPB.jpg

Fortunately it's not "will", it's a hypothetical "would". They'd both be unmitigated disasters - two loose canons with little to no experience, both hated by their own party and ideologically out of step with mainstream America.

Your lack of understanding of how things really work never fails to astound me. Clinton never left any "surplus" as USA.INC has always ran a deficit while skimming money off the top. We have not had a legitimate leader since JFK...the rest have been nothing but puppets of the banking oligarchs that took USA.INC into receivership in 1912. We had people like Louis McFadden and Charles Lindbergh Sr that tried to stand up against these thieves and then we had people like Woodrow Wilson and FDR that totally caved into them and sold us out. Political parties are like the WWF, you have the good guys and the bad guys and it depends on which side you stand on as to which one is the "heel". It is nothing but tribalism and a form of division to keep us separated from coming together and figuring out just how badly we have been fucked over and trust me when I say this...we have been ROYALLY fucked over. We have had 3 to 4 months of our labor stolen from us each and every year since we joined the workforce. A bond was created when we were born called the birth certificate and they made themselves the bond holders and trustees of it. You work and you slave away for debt notes know as the Federal Reserve Note that has no intrinsic value and it loses purchasing power each and every year. Inflation is a hidden tax and the FRN has lost 99 percent of it's value since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. My mission here is to alert the masses as to what has been done to them. People are waking up to this massive scam. There are people on this site that know the things that I do but are not as vocal about it..but they know. I come across people every day in my travels that also know and an automatic kinship is established.

WE are the change....not those ass wipes that are bought and paid for by the bankers. All it takes is for a small percentage of us waking up to this and changing the course of where we go from here..They want us bitching and fighting amongst each other because division is good....division concerning race, religion, political, economic and even state lines...they need a tribalism mentality because they could never hope to implement the things that they want if we united against them. This is a fact. Do you want to live as slaves or do you value freedom? These are things people need to think about because we are shoulder deep in shit that is total totalitarianism that makes the book "1984" seem tame by comparison. The time to draw your line in the sand as to what you are wiling to put up with is drawing near because the power to change the course of our destiny is being diluted. Wake up......

Cruz will do the most damage.

He is a Globalist.. sold to the banks ....sold to the establishment....a continuation of Bush....

He is bad news ...o_O

Hillary will do the most damage, numskull. She's the biggest whore ever to run for office. She's been betting hundreds of millions in bribes from foreign countries ever since she setup that money laundering operation called "the Clinton Foundation."

Cruz will do the most damage.

He is a Globalist.. sold to the banks ....sold to the establishment....a continuation of Bush....

He is bad news ...o_O

Don't play along with his bullshit premise.

HILLARY

what a retarded OP this is. :up:

no one could do more damage than what we with common sense and brains have seen and experienced these past 71/2 years...!!!!!!
Obama has been 10 thousand times better than that idiot Bush.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

When a democrap whines about making things worse it almost ALWAYS means making it better.

Obama has more wars going in the ME than he did when he BECAME president
Obama BOWED to a king! WTF?
Have you seen who Obama's biggest donors are? That's right banks and corporations
His FP is just as bad as Bush's just in a different way.

Cruz is a political whore who won't change a damn thing except for what his owners want changed. Trump will reinvent this country and make us great again.

Forum List

Back