Who Will Do The Most Damage To America Trump Or Cruz?

Who will damage the US the most, Trump or Cruz

• Trump

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Cruz

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • They will be equally as bad but in different ways.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cruz. He's completely owned by the Globalist Banker-Elite. He's a Goldman Sachs Puppet. And now he's in bed with the religious nutters too. So i could see him getting us into WWIII because 'God and his Banker Masters told him to.'

Go Trump!

Last edited:
This is a stupid poll... you don't have Hitlary or Bernie listed. Both would do fgar mor damage than either Cruz, who will do none, or Trump who may do quite a great deal, but nowhere as bad as Hitlary

Cruz and Clinton will do their NWO Banker Masters' bidding. They're completely owned by them. And those bastards don't care about America, or humanity for that matter. I only see more death & destruction with a Cruz or Clinton Presidency. They serve the NWO Globalist Devil. It is what it is.

Liberal filth will do the most damage, in all its depraved forms.
CON$ervoFascist scum will do the most damage, in all its depraved forms.

It seems I touched a raw nerve. You have only to look at liberal run inner cities around the country to see the damage, its pretty bad. The poor and middle class slaved out living on Democratic party plantations, generations of poor and working poor, mooched off by government and unions.

One yardstick of Republican damage to America is Bush who pissed through the Clinton surplus, lied us into a war, and crashed the economy. Reagan and Bush one were both borrow and spender but nothing like Bush 2. Who will do worse than Bush Cruz or Trump?

Which one will wreck the economy most Trump or Cruz.

Which one is more likely to get us into an illegal war?

Which one will be the biggest embarrassment to America?

Which one will whore out the most to the banks and corporations?

Which one will be the worst on foreign policy?
Years ago there was a thread asking for the best US President on another board. I thought it is Clinton mainly due to his dept reduction. However, the discussion went on about his "surplus" and the actual debt figures proved it was a simple and bogus debt rescheduling and not worth a single cigar. So I learned Clinton is not the best President. Hillary may outshine Bill in terms of bullshitting and depravity but at least you have Trump.

One yardstick of Republican damage to America is Bush who pissed through the Clinton surplus, lied us into a war, and crashed the economy. Reagan and Bush one were both borrow and spender but nothing like Bush 2. Who will do worse than Bush Cruz or Trump?

Me,Me,Me and my mini Me will do all that!

The real question would be do you actually believe Hillary is better?

If so how retarded are you and on a level ten to ten how would you rate your partisan whore way of thinking?

Oh, I will not respond any further because my response was to tell you that you're a pathetic joke to me... I know you feel the same so please write it to confirm your stupidity!

It seems that you don't know what the term staying on topic means. The thread is about Cruz and Trump.

When I come across trash like you in person I try goading them into taking a swing at me so that I can legally beat them into a coma.

The real real question is, not about Hillary. If you want to start a thread about Hillary, no one is stopping you. The truth is this. Both Trump and Cruz will be a disaster and you know it. I think Cruz will be worse.

If so how retarded are you and on a level ten to ten how would you rate your partisan whore way of thinking?

Oh, I will not respond any further because my response was to tell you that you're a pathetic joke to me... I know you feel the same so please write it to confirm your stupidity!

It seems that you don't know what the term staying on topic means. The thread is about Cruz and Trump.

When I come across trash like you in person I try goading them into taking a swing at me so that I can legally beat them into a coma.

The real real question is, not about Hillary. If you want to start a thread about Hillary, no one is stopping you. The truth is this. Both Trump and Cruz will be a disaster and you know it. I think Cruz will be worse.

We all know you take the first swing. That's what douche bags like you do.

We all know you take the first swing. That's what douche bags like you do.

I wouldn't have to loser. Your kind piss their pants when you get punked.

35386837.jpg
It took massive stupidity of the Republican primary voters to make Trump and Cruz the front runners. It seems that Kasich in not crazy and stupid enough for the like of the Republican base.

Reflecting upon the thread header I find it comforting that our liberals have resigned themselves to the inevitable. That our next president will be either Mr. Trump or Mr. Cruz. Not a single mention of the potential of Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky or Nutty Old Uncle Bernie. Perhaps the resignation is sufficiently deep that they won't even bother fielding Mr. Biden Or John F'n Kerry.....

Reflecting upon the thread header I find it comforting that our liberals have resigned themselves to the inevitable. That our next president will be either Mr. Trump or Mr. Cruz. Not a single mention of the potential of Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky or Nutty Old Uncle Bernie. Perhaps the resignation is sufficiently deep that they won't even bother fielding Mr. Biden Or John F'n Kerry.....

We have another liar and fool who can't stay on topic. I was going to call this thread, Hypothetically Speaking, Who Will Do the Most Damage to American Trump or Cruz but I figured that most of you CONS don't have enough active brain cells to know what the word hypothetically means.

BTW asshole, if you wish to start a thread about Hillary or Bernie nothing is stopping you other than your limited intelligence.

The topic is who would cause the most damage to America. That is the topic you proposed. Not having Hitlary or Bernie on your poll list is dishonest at best.

Really, Tea, we have enough liberal civility on display without your emphasizing it.

I'm only civil to civilized people and cons barely fit the definition of human let alone civil. I see cons as a hemorrhoid on the asshole of the humanity. No offense to hemorrhoids..

50-50 sits but I vote Trump.
I go with Cruz because the Republicans are pulling all sorts of dirty tricks on Trump so I figure maybe he's not all bad. I think the fact that they can't control him scares the shit out of the GOP. I think they figure better the devil you know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back