who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?

Everybody's born straight.

A small percentage (thank got it's a small percentage) CHOOSE to engage in Sexually perverted deviancy.

It's just the way it is...I mean hey, NAMBLA is lobbying for the right to engage in their choice of sexually deviant perversions. Do we just start giving special rights to all sexually deviant perverts?

Hell fuckin' no!

Let me appeal to your common sense.
You claim gay folk choose to be persecuted?
Come on man, that can not be true.
Even the Southern Baptist Convention now admits gay folks are born with same sex attaraction. Same as you were born with opposite sex attraction.
NANBLA commits crimes. Where has anyone, other than you, say anything about them getting special rights.
Damn son, even us old rednecks in Georgia know the gay boogeyman issue is a non issue.
I used to be just like you 40 years ago.
You will grow up one day and change your mind also. You seem like a good guy, just misguided and uninformed.
Dude, we've already heard all of your Georgia this, blah, bklah, blah. 40 years ago, blah, blah, blah. Souther baptist, blah blah blah.

I don't care.......You feel the way you do, I feel the way I do......You will not change my belief, I will not change your belief.

I'm not a bigot for my beliefs. You're not a bigot for your beliefs......Despite what Bodecea and her hypocritical lil' LGBT buddies cackle on about.

BTW, i'm fully grown, very successful, Very wealthy, and no different than you.....So, you can take that childish put down and shove it wherever you please, respectfully.

Never called you a bigot.
But you sure are defensive as hell yet start with "I don't care".
You are calling folks perverts, not me.

You mean you chose your sexual orientation?
Damn, I never heard of that.
You considered the same sex, decided against it and chose to be straight?
Don't believe I would have said that my man.
Never in a million years here. I was born straight.

A small percentage (thank got it's a small percentage) CHOOSE to engage in Sexually perverted deviancy.

It's just the way it is...I mean hey, NAMBLA is lobbying for the right to engage in their choice of sexually deviant perversions. Do we just start giving special rights to all sexually deviant perverts?

Hell fuckin' no!

Even the Southern Baptist Convention now admits gay folks are born with same sex attaraction. Same as you were born with opposite sex attraction.
NANBLA commits crimes. Where has anyone, other than you, say anything about them getting special rights.
Damn son, even us old rednecks in Georgia know the gay boogeyman issue is a non issue.
You will grow up one day and change your mind also. You seem like a good guy, just misguided and uninformed.

Nah...he's gonna go down in flames on that ash heap of History. He's not smart enough.

Dude, we've already heard all of your Georgia this, blah, bklah, blah. 40 years ago, blah, blah, blah. Souther baptist, blah blah blah.

I don't care.......You feel the way you do, I feel the way I do......You will not change my belief, I will not change your belief.

I'm not a bigot for my beliefs. You're not a bigot for your beliefs......Despite what Bodecea and her hypocritical lil' LGBT buddies cackle on about.

BTW, i'm fully grown, very successful, Very wealthy, and no different than you.....So, you can take that childish put down and shove it wherever you please, respectfully.

I call 'em as I see 'em.

Choosing to engage in sex with your own sex is as perverted as it gets.........That's the way I see it!

There's a reason men were born with sperm filled balls, and women born with egg producing ovaries.

There's a reason the asshole is a toxic waste dump, and not a sexual organ.

Do the math!:eusa_whistle:

Hell fuckin' no!

Oh yes...we can see the maturity and wisdom in your posts.

Hell fuckin' no!

Nah...he's gonna go down in flames on that ash heap of History. He's not smart enough.
No, but your ass will be burnin' in a lake of fire......Better get right, woman!.....'cause ya' just never know when the reaper cometh.....Don't wait until it's too late.

Good luck to ya'!

I call 'em as I see 'em.

Choosing to engage in sex with your own sex is as perverted as it gets.........That's the way I see it!

There's a reason men were born with sperm filled balls, and women born with egg producing ovaries.

Guess you're one of "those" who like to talk about gay sex acts more than we do. :eusa_whistle:

Hey, I don't buy into your BS......I didn't get where I am today by buying into BS.

Now, seeing as though you don't respect MY beliefs, you're a bigot, correct, hypocrite?

I call 'em as I see 'em.

Guess you're one of "those" who like to talk about gay sex acts more than we do. :eusa_whistle:
No, i'm involved in a conversation, Chester......One of your ilk opened up the conversation.

What, are you going to show your bigotry again by trying to silence me. Show your bigotry by trying to discrimate against MY beliefs?

Fuckin' bigot!:evil:

Hey, I don't buy into your BS......I didn't get where I am today by buying into BS.

Now, seeing as though you don't respect MY beliefs, you're a bigot, correct, hypocrite?

Yep...thanks for the continued showcase. This showing you for what you are kind of writes itself....easily. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yep...thanks for the continued showcase. This showing you for what you are kind of writes itself....easily. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Not buying into your beliefs makes me a bigot, correct?

You not buying into my beliefs, makes you a bigot, correct?

So, I guess we're both bigots, correct?

Why are you abjectly avoiding the issue, Bodey?

I call 'em as I see 'em.

Do the math

However sophomoric, naïve, and narrow your opinion, bear in mind it’s only an opinion. And you’re entitled to it provided you understand it can’t be codified, and any attempt to do so illegal.

I call 'em as I see 'em.

Do the math

However sophomoric, naïve, and narrow your opinion, bear in mind it’s only an opinion. And you’re entitled to it provided you understand it can’t be codified, and any attempt to do so illegal.
However sophomoric, naive, and narrow the OPINION that people are born that way, bear in mind it's only an opinion. And they are entitled to it provided it can't be codified, and any attempt do so is illegal.

Correct?........Or is abject hypocrisy the word of the day?

Last edited:
I call 'em as I see 'em.

Do the math

However sophomoric, naive, and narrow the OPINION that people are born that way, bear in mind it's only an opinion. And they are entitled to it provided it can't be codified, and any attempt do so is illegal.

So...equal rights for law-abiding tax-paying citizens can't be codified?

Quit avoiding, Chester!

YOU not respecting my beliefs makes YOU a bigot, correct?

MY not respecting your belief, makes ME a bigot, correct?

We're BOTH bigot's, correct?

Why are you avoiding the issue?

We already know why, it's only too fuckin' obvious.....But you have the chance to explain yourself so, go ahead.

Marriage isn't a right.

Marriage isn't a right.

The United States Supreme Court disagrees with you. I'll take their word for it over yours.

Quit avoiding, Chester!

We already know why, it's only too fuckin' obvious.....But you have the chance to explain yourself so, go ahead.

Let me know when I am trying to get your right to marry taken away...ok?

Quit avoiding, Chester!

Oooooooooh, so anybody who doesn't support gay marriage is a bigot, correct?

Quit avoiding, Chester!

Oooooooooh, so anybody who doesn't support gay marriage is a bigot, correct?

Let me know when I actively try to take your legal right to civil marriage away. Then I'd be as big a bigot as you are proud to be.

Forum List

Back