Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Romney

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Well, I wouldn't be shocked if Allen West came into play a few months from now.

I suppose if that were the case, he'd get the nomination and then would go on to thump Obama.

Did you know allen west is a disgraces x army officer who lost his command was told to pay 5k while on his way out the military door.

Disgraceful.

I suppose if that were the case, he'd get the nomination and then would go on to thump Obama.

Did you know allen west is a disgraces x army officer who lost his command was told to pay 5k while on his way out the military door.

Disgraceful.

Yes, we know your opinion on him.

Oddly enough, still a better leader than Obama.

Honestly? I don't care. By the time the primaries come to California the issue is already decided. Why bother getting worked up over it? Wake me up after the nominee is selected.

BUT....

I prefer Christie or Romney.

Disgraceful.

Obama runs the military, West was forced to retire. There is a huge difference there. Oh and the fact that West said he had a higher security clearance than Obama says all I need to know about you.

Disgraceful.

You have any evidence to prove your claim????

Thats what I thought, you don't..

If you're going to make an assertion like that - you better be prepared to PROVE your claim.

I also dont like him pretending to be conservative why advocating plans to micromanage what we eat.

Maybe that was just a reaction to once being so overweight.

huckxmas.jpg

Which one is Huck?

Which one ate ol huck? :eusa_whistle:

Disgraceful.

Obama runs the military, West was forced to retire. There is a huge difference there. Oh and the fact that West said he had a higher security clearance than Obama says all I need to know about you.

PROVE IT.....

Thats the problem with you folks on the left, you hear something that you WANT to believe and then you run around and regurgitate it like its truth before verifying the said assertion.

Disgraceful.

How on earth does that rambling say anything about me? And why would it matter to me if it did? Do you think I have any real belief that you have a positive opinion of me? Do you think it bothers me what you think of me? You act like I should somehow be offended because some great privilege has been denied me. Only fools are offended when no offense is meant and even greater fools are offended when offense is meant.

I try to avoid giving people that kind of power over me.

Oh and Obama will be forced into retirement in about 18 months.

Disgraceful.

If you're going to make an assertion like that - you better be prepared to PROVE your claim.
Before I do, I want to enjoy this. Are you saying he didnt lose his command? Are you saying he didnt violate two articles o the UCMJ (the big one was assult)..and was "asked" to retire and pay 5k on the way out the door? Seriously are you saying I am not 100% on point.

Answer this and then I will then link you to where it proves everything I just said. Now make yourself look like a fool again. Do it...I dare you. :eusa_whistle:

How on earth does that rambling say anything about me? And why would it matter to me if it did? Do you think I have any real belief that you have a positive opinion of me? Do you think it bothers me what you think of me? You act like I should somehow be offended because some great privilege has been denied me. Only fools are offended when no offense is meant and even greater fools are offended when offense is meant.

I try to avoid giving people that kind of power over me.

Oh and Obama will be forced into retirement in about 18 months.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much. lol West is a disgraced x army officer who said he has higher security clearance than Obama and you like him. West is a fucking idiot and you are ...well, uh....a fan of his..??!! See what I mean when I say I know everything I need to know about you.

Oh and since you mentioned it, he will be gone in 18 months, exactly who will beat him? I will ram this down your throat in 18 months by the way. I will have to save this and laugh in your face over and over in 2012 and perhaps use your quote in my sig? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Go ahead. And I don't know who our nominee will be. But there are many qualified and electable candidates. And they dont have to defend Obamas record.

The ideal GOP candidate will hammer away at the Obama administration's obscene spending and huge debts. He will focus on kitchen table issues such as the housing market, lowering taxes on business and stimulating the private sector. He would be wise to stay away from social issues such as abortion. Yes, that will anger Christian rightists who will threaten to take their ball and go home.
Quite frankly the nation has no time and no use for single issue voters. Let them stay home. Their votes are insignificant. At the end of the day any patriotic American will set aside their social concerns and vote for economic improvement.
The GOP candidate that brings these issues above to bear will beat Obama.
Now, we just have to find one.
In my mind, Newt Gingrich, Donald Trump, Ron Paul and Mitt Romney are disqualified.
Paul is am out in left field libertarian who has no idea the pulse of the American psyche.
Romney is tied too closely with his religious beleifs and he also has the universal helath care albatross around his neck.
Trump, while I admire his business savvy and "get out of the way if you want to sit on your hands" attitude, is unelectable because of his wealth being so out in front of the person.
Gingrich....Too many skeletons in his closet. Personal immorality does not play well. Plus Gingrich does not have a strong grip on tact.
On a positive note...Chris Christie's no nonsense approach to representing the interests of taxpayers by taking on long standing and entrenched unions, eliminating corruption in various municipal and regional authorities( Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission ....See NorthJersey.com: Local News, Breaking News, Sports, Bergen, Passaic, Morris, Essex, Hudson, Sussex, Classifieds, Real Estate, Traffic & Weather) and the 2% annual property tax levy cap.
How Christie would do with foreign policy is anyone's guess. We have a President now who knew nothing of foreign policy matters. So it's a wash.
I was hoping LA Governor Bobby Jindal would be tabbed by the National GOP Committee to test the waters. However now the leadership is staying away.
In any event, the GOP had better get off the stick if they want a snowball's chance of beating an incumbent president.

and yet Obama will kick your asses again in 2012....just like he did in 2008.

I say three terms just this one last time. :) Go Obama...and I want hillary in 2016!

Disgraceful.

Before I do, I want to enjoy this. Are you saying he didnt lose his command? Are you saying he didnt violate two articles o the UCMJ (the big one was assult)..and was "asked" to retire and pay 5k on the way out the door? Seriously are you saying I am not 100% on point.

Answer this and then I will then link you to where it proves everything I just said. Now make yourself look like a fool again. Do it...I dare you. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, I'm ready for your twisted and out of context opinion editorial.

and yet Obama will kick your asses again in 2012....just like he did in 2008.

I say three terms just this one last time. :) Go Obama...and I want hillary in 2016!

And you wonder why you aren't highly respected for your well thought out pieces of intellectual dissertations.

Yes, I'm ready for your twisted and out of context opinion editorial.

So you are familiar with Zona.

No, but his type are abundant in the US...

I'm sure he/she will post some unsubstantiated underground article from some communist site as proof of his/her claims.

Tarnished soldier runs for Congress - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

The army times is communist. Are you unamerican?

He did an interrogation and was not 1. qualified to do 2. Had no responsibility to do. 3. Did a horrible job doing it. I dont care what his reasons were, he violated military laws by doing so. The army have laws and guidelines for a reason. The army felt he was so wrong in fact, he had to "retire" and pay 5k as a fine for doing it. HE LOST HIS COMMAND! That is huge and an instant advancement killer. He had a choice to either deal with an article 15 (and considering what articles of the ucmj he knew he violated, he knew this was a career killer) or go to a court martial and face 10 years. Of course he picked th easy way out because he knew he was wrong.

I could care less if anyone thinks he did the right thing, (I am highlighting this part because you are going to come back with he had support at his homecoming...so fucking what...bush had them chearing when he gave his "mission accomplished" speech.) he didnt according to the ARMY. Get it? AGAIN, HE LOST HIS COMMAND!

He is a disgrace. I have to side with the army and agree, he had to go. And he did. In disgrace. HE LOST HIS COMMAND. It gets no lower than that. Are you saying the army was wrong?

Then he comes back here and says he has a higher security clearance than the command and chief. Wow.

Do you agree with the Army?
Was he forced to retire? I am sorry, asked to get the fuck out.
Was he fined 5k when he was "asked" to leave?
Did he lose his command?
Did he violate numerous serious articles of the ucmj?
Did he have permission to conduct his "interrogation"
By the way, was any info useful? I mean, I hope so since it destroyed his career.

Forum List

Back