• Romney

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Since when can the Army not be wrong?

I still say we need more people who are willing to do whats right and take the consequences of their actions.

So you are familiar with Zona.

No, but his type are abundant in the US...

I'm sure he/she will post some unsubstantiated underground article from some communist site as proof of his/her claims.

Tarnished soldier runs for Congress - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

The army times is communist. Are you unamerican?

He did an interrogation and was not 1. qualified to do 2. Had no responsibility to do. 3. Did a horrible job doing it. I dont care what his reasons were, he violated military laws by doing so. The army have laws and guidelines for a reason. The army felt he was so wrong in fact, he had to "retire" and pay 5k as a fine for doing it. HE LOST HIS COMMAND! That is huge and an instant advancement killer. He had a choice to either deal with an article 15 (and considering what articles of the ucmj he knew he violated, he knew this was a career killer) or go to a court martial and face 10 years. Of course he picked th easy way out because he knew he was wrong.

I could care less if anyone thinks he did the right thing, (I am highlighting this part because you are going to come back with he had support at his homecoming...so fucking what...bush had them chearing when he gave his "mission accomplished" speech.) he didnt according to the ARMY. Get it? AGAIN, HE LOST HIS COMMAND!

He is a disgrace. I have to side with the army and agree, he had to go. And he did. In disgrace. HE LOST HIS COMMAND. It gets no lower than that. Are you saying the army was wrong?

Then he comes back here and says he has a higher security clearance than the command and chief. Wow.

Do you agree with the Army?
Was he forced to retire? I am sorry, asked to get the fuck out.
Was he fined 5k when he was "asked" to leave?
Did he lose his command?
Did he violate numerous serious articles of the ucmj?
Did he have permission to conduct his "interrogation"
By the way, was any info useful? I mean, I hope so since it destroyed his career.

:eek:

You just did EXACTLY what I said you were going to do...... :clap2:

Seriously, WTF???

I said I was ready for your op-ed... What did you post??? OP-ED Special Ed..

Not to mention West wasn't even Army, he was a Marine...

But yeah, I forgot - the Army can't write opinion editorial pieces about Marines...

Dude you seriously take the cake...

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think the guy to watch is Huckabee. He's been a governor, he's from the South, he would appeal to the base, he's congenial and has a good sense of humour. On the negative side, he doesn't have much credibility on the economy and has said some things that could turn off moderates. Too early to say, but he is most interesting to me.

Long way to Tipperary

After all the crazies burn themselves out....

Romney will be the last man standing

the "base" won't let them pick romney.

You seem to have a Rdean type fixation that Republican=Religious bigot.

Romney's issues are he is a a bit more economics liberal than the majority of Republicans. And he is guilty of passing obamacare in MA.

Christie seems to be very effective. He seems able to get big things done with little noise.

What has he gotten done, other than killing thousands of Jersey jobs by bailing on the new route to NYC?

I also dont like him pretending to be conservative why advocating plans to micromanage what we eat.

Maybe that was just a reaction to once being so overweight.

huckxmas.jpg

Which one is Huck?
The fat one.

I also dont like him pretending to be conservative why advocating plans to micromanage what we eat.

Maybe that was just a reaction to once being so overweight.

huckxmas.jpg

Oh, the good 'ole days of Huckabee. I remember them well. He was trying to run Arkansas like a Baptist Minister while his sons were perpetually in trouble. I especially enjoyed the time when David Huckabee killed a dog while his Dad attempted to forestall the investigation. (BTW, he's overweight again.)
I just noticed your 'location'. Is the Checkmate lounge still in business? What about Shogun Japanese restaurant?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

New Topics

Forum List

Back