Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Romney

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
I'd vote for Romney or Christie in the primary. The others need to finish 2nd to setup for 2016
If BO gets the economy rolling and the price of gas down, he'll be tough to beat in 2012.
However, the dems have no one for 2016. If 2010 was any indication 2012 will solidify the GOP gains in the House & Senate, assuming the assholes fix Medicare & SS and forget about "no new taxes on the rich". If they want to cut taxes, its back to obscurity.

and can you imagine if Christie runs? and then the polls show him winning 55 to 45 in every poll ? ( well not any fake poll by the NYT's,CBS,the Compost, etc),,,,Chris Christie would be the breath of fresh air we need and will fill any arena he campaigns in,,,,Kinda like the Make Sarah Palin!

It is still a long way off, so someone could come out of nowhere, but it seems to me that the presumptuous front-runner, Romney, will have a hard time getting through the primaries. Correct or not?

With as many people who are supposedly going to get in this race and the winner take all states? The fact that he still has his previous network and this race will likely be about the economy?

I think anyones going to have a hard time. But I think Romney's got some advantages. Ron Paul does too. And Cain. Got to look at them seriously.

I also dont like him pretending to be conservative why advocating plans to micromanage what we eat.

Maybe that was just a reaction to once being so overweight.

huckxmas.jpg

So? did the government micromanage his diet? Did he expect them to make him thin? I commend him for losing weight but stay the heck away from my food.

I'd vote for Romney or Christie in the primary. The others need to finish 2nd to setup for 2016
If BO gets the economy rolling and the price of gas down, he'll be tough to beat in 2012.
However, the dems have no one for 2016. If 2010 was any indication 2012 will solidify the GOP gains in the House & Senate, assuming the assholes fix Medicare & SS and forget about "no new taxes on the rich". If they want to cut taxes, its back to obscurity.

I see no indication that Obama knows how to fix the economy. He will need something else distracting the people. Maybe single handly killing an Al Qaeda army of Bin Laden clones.

and can you imagine if Christie runs? and then the polls show him winning 55 to 45 in every poll ? ( well not any fake poll by the NYT's,CBS,the Compost, etc),,,,Chris Christie would be the breath of fresh air we need and will fill any arena he campaigns in,,,,Kinda like the Make Sarah Palin!

He isn't going to run.

I'm waiting for a GOP common sensical candidate who doesnt hate me because I'm old and actually can defend medicare and SS. I have voted republican most of my life but the blowhards who want to cut my SS and medicare should not be given a voice in the so called dumb american political circus.

I'm waiting for a GOP common sensical candidate who doesnt hate me because I'm old and actually can defend medicare and SS. I have voted republican most of my life but the blowhards who want to cut my SS and medicare should not be given a voice in the so called dumb american political circus.

Got you. Future generations should pay for you sitting on your butt.

I paid in all my life. Now the lazy snot nosed generation below sees the need to cut all those programs. They should learn to shut up.

After all the crazies burn themselves out....

Romney will be the last man standing

the "base" won't let them pick romney.

You seem to have a Rdean type fixation that Republican=Religious bigot.

Romney's issues are he is a a bit more economics liberal than the majority of Republicans. And he is guilty of passing obamacare in MA.

Christie seems to be very effective. He seems able to get big things done with little noise.

I paid in all my life. Now the lazy snot nosed generation below sees the need to cut all those programs. They should learn to shut up.

You let others steal from you so you think you are entitled to steal from others? Doesn't make you less a Robber.

I guess you are all for taking the senior citizens, strapping them in chains, and making them work at walmart. Go ahead and work until YOU die. YOU will be the only one who takes pride in that embarassment.

I'm beginning to think the guy to watch is Huckabee. He's been a governor, he's from the South, he would appeal to the base, he's congenial and has a good sense of humour. On the negative side, he doesn't have much credibility on the economy and has said some things that could turn off moderates. Too early to say, but he is most interesting to me.

People need to learn that if you don't let people see who voted for what the poll is beyond meaningless, even for these boards.... I'd bet anything Every liberal votes Palin, Mitt, Huck or Trump just to say LOLz at Republicans!

I'm beginning to think the guy to watch is Huckabee. He's been a governor, he's from the South, he would appeal to the base, he's congenial and has a good sense of humour. On the negative side, he doesn't have much credibility on the economy and has said some things that could turn off moderates. Too early to say, but he is most interesting to me.

People need to learn that if you don't let people see who voted for what the poll is beyond meaningless, even for these boards.... I'd bet anything Every liberal votes Palin, Mitt, Huck or Trump just to say LOLz at Republicans!

You have an awfully low opinion of Republicans.

I also dont like him pretending to be conservative why advocating plans to micromanage what we eat.

Maybe that was just a reaction to once being so overweight.

huckxmas.jpg

Oh, the good 'ole days of Huckabee. I remember them well. He was trying to run Arkansas like a Baptist Minister while his sons were perpetually in trouble. I especially enjoyed the time when David Huckabee killed a dog while his Dad attempted to forestall the investigation. (BTW, he's overweight again.)

Okay I admit it. Im secretly going to be the Republican nominee. But Im not releasing a birth certificate because then they will know I don't qualify.

Well, I wouldn't be shocked if Allen West came into play a few months from now.

I suppose if that were the case, he'd get the nomination and then would go on to thump Obama.

Forum List

Back