Who Will Be the Democrat Nominee in 2020

has BO destroyed it forever for any 100% African decedent?

View attachment 104509

is this the famous guy.......Corey Booker?

Corey Booker models himself after President Obama....good choice

Yes, great choice, considering that model just got trounced.

You will not see a Progressive president again for the foreseeable future, black or white.

I never saw an election where Obama got trounced

Did you?

Yes, the most recent. Have you also considered the Democratic Party's national political losses since 2010?

Hillary attached herself ramora-like to Obama, since she had few accomplishments of her own. Obama campaigned heartily for her, knowing his presidency would be erased should she fail.

She failed. Ergo his presidency was considered, and also failed.

He may stay in town and mouth off for his press fan club, but no matter. He will be quickly forgotten, since there will be little for which to remember him.
We are talking Obama not the Democratic Party

If you want to talk about Democrats...

More Americans voted for a Democrat for President
More Americans voted for a Democrat for Senator
More Anericans voted for Democrats in the House

Republicans rule from a minority, never claim that the people support them

has BO destroyed it forever for any 100% African decedent?

View attachment 104509

is this the famous guy.......Corey Booker?

You will not see a Progressive president again for the foreseeable future, black or white.

Did you?

Yes, the most recent. Have you also considered the Democratic Party's national political losses since 2010?

Hillary attached herself ramora-like to Obama, since she had few accomplishments of her own. Obama campaigned heartily for her, knowing his presidency would be erased should she fail.

He may stay in town and mouth off for his press fan club, but no matter. He will be quickly forgotten, since there will be little for which to remember him.

And yet Trump will be sworn in January 20th.

And yet Republicans are the majority.

Are you learning yet?

2+2=

Trump will be dead or impeached by 2020
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong about all things Trump? You and your ilk are nothing but free intertainment in here. Too dumb to know how idiotic your sound do to failure after failure.

Oh, well...carry on.
Morherfucker I pray every day that I'm wrong about Trump. Now what worries me even more than Trump, is you nutjobs who pray every day that you were right about him.

Did you?

Are you learning yet?

2+2=

With Republicans...

2+2 = 5

They have more power than their vote tally warrants

Did you?

Are you learning yet?

2+2=

With Republicans...

2+2 = 5

You're looking at the wrong tally. :laugh:

Did you?

Are you learning yet?

2+2=

With Republicans...

2+2 = 5

You're looking at the wrong tally. :laugh:
Republicans have established minority rule in the White House, Congress and Supreme Court

And could they beat Trump?

I'm pretty certain it will not be Crooked Hillary after all of the dirt that came out on her during her 2016 bid.

Could it be Joe Biden? After all, he is kind of a likable guy, ya gotta admit that. Everyone's favorite pervert uncle. Or what about Al Franken, he's a celebrity from SNL.

What do you guys think, who will the Jackass party run for president in 2020?
Well if democrats stick to their policy of dragging out relics and taking turns Bernie Sanders.

Doubt he will be impeached, I know that is your wet dream.
Gross. You creep.

After the crap you say and you call me a creep? Lol! Now that is comedy gold from you.
You claim to know what makes people ejaculate in their sleep. You're a weirdo.

I just know how Democrats think.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong about all things Trump? You and your ilk are nothing but free intertainment in here. Too dumb to know how idiotic your sound do to failure after failure.

Oh, well...carry on.
Morherfucker I pray every day that I'm wrong about Trump. Now what worries me even more than Trump, is you nutjobs who pray every day that you were right about him.

Well, gee...I certainly hope you don't worry yourself to death! On second thought...

I'm pretty certain it will not be Crooked Hillary after all of the dirt that came out on her during her 2016 bid.

Could it be Joe Biden? After all, he is kind of a likable guy, ya gotta admit that. Everyone's favorite pervert uncle. Or what about Al Franken, he's a celebrity from SNL.

I am not sure who it will be. But my guess it will be a far leftist HISPANIC lunatic

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hillary said she wants to run again.

Kaine will obviously want to run.

And Bernie will probably run again too assuming he is still alive.

They will run the Gerbers Baby.

tmp_25630-91567-a0e863fbd513d85929cf2ab0de03ee8b1413529540.png

Well, we can't rule out one of the founders of Black Lives Matter, or Al Sharpton, or that pedophile journalist writing articles for Salon. All of these are perfect for them and their base of fetishists and degenerates. Maybe even a ISIS commander, too; they love ISIS.

I think the real question is who will be the Republican nominee in 2020

Normally, a sitting President gets a free pass to the nomination. I think Republicans will be lining up to run against Trump

Key candidates.....Cruz, Rubio, Ryan

Forum List

Back