who will be the dem nominee for president? Poll: Michelle obama vs Joes Biden

Who will be the Dem nominee for President

• Joe Biden

• Michelle Obama

Results are only viewable after voting.
You really should have included Newsom.

They will nominate Michelle, because, you know, democrats prefer professional politicians despite her only qualification being sleeping in the WH for 8 years, hating America, and having a horse cock bigger than Barry's. Oh and, so that Obumma can tender his forth term in office actually AT the WH again.

Why would Big Mike even be considered by the Dems?

Zero political experience. I guess everyone just figures it would be yet another term for Barack? But they get that anyway with Biden.

ya have to vote to see the results

This after the Carter funeral

“Democrats say somebody has to stop Trump and Barack knows Michelle is the best person to do it! Party heavyweights are secretly testing the waters for support.”

I wasn't surprised Donald didn't attend the funeral but neither did George or Barack.

The Clinton's attended. So Michelle went by herself and I'm sure they had discussions.

ee9e9d81119963b82d08871bc1e91297_768x0.jpg

It doesn't matter. The voters are seeing that Biden extorted money out of foreigners for pay to play, and people just don't like former First Lady Michelle Obama for a panorama of reasons. Their only real hope would be JFK's nephew. whats-his-name. The problem with the DNC is that they committed a foot shoot when they supported the extortion and Liar King Biden. If they do it again I hate to think of how bad it would be for America. :(

To them Biden has already won.

That's why Democrats havent really had any debates. No one else is really running for president, rfk jr did but the media has buried him enough most people aren't aware he was even running.

Basically Biden has already been picked to be the next president.

No one else will be the nominee unless he dies or just finally falls apart so bad they can't hold him up anymore. He is the ultimate puppet president, they can't find a better puppet. He will say, do, or sign anything he is told to. He will run this entire country into the ground and destroy our society with a smile on his face.

He absolutely does not care about america. And that's why claus schaub, George soros, the world economic forum, blackrock, Ukraine, the drug industry and all of these people that fund him will make sure he is president again because he nets them all huge amounts of money, power and influence.

Unless he is completely incapable of running, there will be no one other nominee.

I'd wager he runs and if he wins they use him for what they can and then pull the plug on him and his vice president steps in and keeps the shitting on america rolling on.

Don't need Michelle to be a stand in for Obama, Biden is already doing that

Forum List

Back