Who will be the 2024 Democrat Nominee?

This derp-boi, along with all the Trump losers on this thread, they were all saying that Hillary Clinton would swoop in and be the nominee in 2020.

You can't fix that degree of stupid. Trump cult losers are forever lost to rationality, morality and the real world.
And men in dresses are really women. 🤦‍♂️

Cult loser

Don the Nodfather Snoreleone can't stay awake during his trial, muchless run a country. It is trump who is unfit for office.

There are two conventions this summer. 2 nomination speeches will be made. One by Captain Queeg and one by President Joe Biden. After listening to the speeches, all sane Americans wil understand who is our best choice. It will not be Captain Queeg.
Democrats in 2019: we will never elect another rich old white guy.

Democrats in 2024: we are going to elect a rich old white guy who think his uncle was eaten by cannibles, can’t control his bowels and thinks chick have dicks.

You can’t make that 💩 up!

Let's face it, everyone knows that Biden is not physically capable of being President in 2025. The real question is whether he will be renominated as a stand-in candidate or will someone else be nominated? If the latter, who do you think might be his replacement?

I used to think that Joe Manchin might be selected as a Bill Clinton type of "moderate" candidate, but the increasing tensions within the Democratic Party may preclude a consensus on anyone. In that event, we may end up with an angry old white man and a walking cadaver as major party Presidential nominees. I prefer the former.
Lets face it, everyone knows you suck at predictions.

Biden will be nominated and then withdraw for health reasons.

Democrats may try to stall the Nov. 3 election

I remain confident that the votes cast on election day would result in President Trump's reelection,

Biden will be the nominee and, for better or worse for the Democrats and the nation...he will be on the ballot in November.

I think he’s done a good job as President and the nation would be smart to reward him and itself with four more years. Compared to the alternative...it should be a shoo-in.

“Don’t compare me to the Almighty, compare me to the alternative” is one way I’ve heard it put.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Don the Nodfather Snoreleone can't stay awake during his trial, muchless run a country. It is trump who is unfit for office.

There are two conventions this summer. 2 nomination speeches will be made. One by Captain Queeg and one by President Joe Biden. After listening to the speeches, all sane Americans wil understand who is our best choice. It will not be Captain Queeg.
Americans? Illegal aliens sure prefer "Old Yeller". Biden is just a Puppet. Suzy Rice is in charge. She keeps a VERY low profile.

Democrats in 2019: we will never elect another rich old white guy.

Democrats in 2024: we are going to elect a rich old white guy who think his uncle was eaten by cannibles, can’t control his bowels and thinks chick have dicks.

You can’t make that 💩 up!
Nope. The Hair Sniffer in Chief has no class.

20210922_223210.jpg

This derp-boi, along with all the Trump losers on this thread, they were all saying that Hillary Clinton would swoop in and be the nominee in 2020.

You can't fix that degree of stupid. Trump cult losers are forever lost to rationality, morality and the real world.
If you think the next President should be Joe Biden then it is you who is lost to rationality, morality and the real world.

No matter how bad you think Trump was, he was a much better President than Joe Biden has proven to be. Back in the Trump days people could actually afford groceries.

Forum List

Back