Who will be nominated to replace Scalia?

Your Opinions?

• Male

• Female

• White

• Black

• Latino

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is terrible news. Losing a conservative justice and giving Obama another pick is worse than a nuclear bomb hitting the center of America. He must not get a chance to select another radical Leftist to replace Scalia. The GOP Senate must tie up his selection. The nominee must be given to the next President not Obama.

The Senate must Bork every candidate Obama sends to them. Remember your history and shove it back in the democrats face. Bork!

First of all, you wingnuts needn't worry, it's pretty much a snowball's chance in hell that Holder would get nom'ed.

I'd like to see a Native American on the bench.

Or a non-white mixed-race.

It will be someone that is far left and will ignore the Constitution like Obama does..

The sex, race, orientation matter little when they plan to uphold the far left religion..

considering obamas feelings towards the United States, and the fact that there are no set requirements for being a justice, I would suspect it to be someone like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

I suggest people take a look at the pending cases. Delaying this is not going to be in the Republicans interest.

Reality check. There is no way, no way, Obama's going to get anyone passed through the Senate at this point unless it is someone with Scalia's conservative credentials.

Reality check. There is no way, no way, Obama's going to get anyone passed through the Senate at this point unless it is someone with Scalia's conservative credentials.
we can only hope.
but its not the conservative or liberal credentials Im interested in, its their ability to step outside of the party and do what is actually written into the constitution

It will be someone that is far left and will ignore the Constitution like Obama does..

The sex, race, orientation matter little when they plan to uphold the far left religion..
If my IowaSenators allow Obama to pick the replacement, I will never vote for them again. The GOP must block any nomination. Bork them all.

I suggest people take a look at the pending cases. Delaying this is not going to be in the Republicans interest.
Wow. This is pure genius folks; Lib suggests we let Obama pick replacement so it will help our cases in the Court.
thats because they dont understand how the court is supposed to work VS how it is now working.
If a president was loading the court with all Trump supporting judges, Im betting they would suddenly know exactly how its supposed to work

Wow. This is pure genius folks; Lib suggests we let Obama pick replacement so it will help our cases in the Court.
thats because they dont understand how the court is supposed to work VS how it is now working.
If a president was loading the court with all Trump supporting judges, Im betting they would suddenly know exactly how its supposed to work
Right now we have balance in the Court with Kennedy being like the bachelor in The Andromeda Strain. It's not perfect, but it's fair. We know that an Obama appointee will always rule against the Right and the Constitution as his appointees have done already.

IT IS TIME FOR A BLACK WOMAN TO SIT ON THE SUPREME COURT.....ONE MORE TIME, ITS TIME TO GET A FUCKIN BLACK WOMAN ON THE SUPREME COURT........

Forum List

Back