Who Watches the Intelligence “Experts?”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I follow this guy's blog because he has posted many items about the history of Los
Angeles and the once extensive light rail system (which I frequently rode as a kid). So, it surprised me when he posted this particular piece. He claims to have some knowledge of whistleblowers in Iraq in 2008 but gives no particulars.

However, in general, he has some good points, this being the most compelling:

My point is, I’m not sure that we can take these Intelligence and Security experts at face value. They all seem to have agendas, whether commercial or personal, and because of the nature of their expertise, they are more or less unchallenged. They are usually the only ones on a cable news panel that have held a security clearance so it makes them hard to challenge. And frankly, that even goes for me too. I dismissed Binney because of his take on the Kinne and Faulk story but I’m not willing to share anything about my issues with it. So why trust me?

Don’t trust me, but you’re better off not trusting any of these “experts” until you can discern their real motives and agendas. And even then...

Full post @ Who Watches the Intelligence “Experts?”

Who would you like to watch them? People who don't trust the president, the government, the police, the public opinion, the activists, the mainstream media, the bloggers, their neighbours or their mothers. Who should watch them?

Congress, is suppose to watch them, the House and Senate Select Intelligence committees.

I follow this guy's blog because he has posted many items about the history of Los
Angeles and the once extensive light rail system (which I frequently rode as a kid). So, it surprised me when he posted this particular piece. He claims to have some knowledge of whistleblowers in Iraq in 2008 but gives no particulars.

However, in general, he has some good points, this being the most compelling:

My point is, I’m not sure that we can take these Intelligence and Security experts at face value. They all seem to have agendas, whether commercial or personal, and because of the nature of their expertise, they are more or less unchallenged. They are usually the only ones on a cable news panel that have held a security clearance so it makes them hard to challenge. And frankly, that even goes for me too. I dismissed Binney because of his take on the Kinne and Faulk story but I’m not willing to share anything about my issues with it. So why trust me?

Don’t trust me, but you’re better off not trusting any of these “experts” until you can discern their real motives and agendas. And even then...

Full post @ Who Watches the Intelligence “Experts?”
If our President and Congress fail to Act, it is up to the People, to "harass the Judicature" for faithful execution of our own laws.

Forum List

Back