Who was the bigger sore loser in presidential politics?

Who was the biggest sore loser?

• Gore

• Hillary

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's a tough call. Hillary's constant whinefest nudges out Gore imo.
If trump would have lost the election was rigged. Now that he won it wasn’t rigged. So my vote is trump. He would have been the most sore

Now, 16 months after election we are still hearing how oppressed white women weren’t allowed to vote for Hillary, backward Americans, Campaign Finance Reform, event though she out spent Trump, Comey, e-mails and on and on.

We would have heard from Trump for a couple months tops, just like Gore. He would have moved on, Hillary can’t seem to let it go.
So you go with Hillary? Me too then. You convinced me.
You are either a complete moron or a fucking liar that can’t back up your dumb ass opinion.

If trump would have lost the election was rigged. Now that he won it wasn’t rigged. So my vote is trump. He would have been the most sore

Now, 16 months after election we are still hearing how oppressed white women weren’t allowed to vote for Hillary, backward Americans, Campaign Finance Reform, event though she out spent Trump, Comey, e-mails and on and on.

We would have heard from Trump for a couple months tops, just like Gore. He would have moved on, Hillary can’t seem to let it go.
You are either a complete moron or a fucking liar that can’t back up your dumb ass opinion.
You made some great arguments why Hillary was worse than gore was. Hell gore got screwed and Hillary lost. Imagine how she would have cried if she got screwed like gore and Kerry got screwed.

I was agreeing with you dummy

Hillary by far. Gore knew the Supreme Court picked the election when it ordered Florida to stop counting votes and so he was smart enough to know he really had no higher authority to turn to for any sort of challenge.

Plus 8 months after GW Bush was sworn in nobody in their right mind was thinking about the prior year's election as we all were united behind the President and country in wake of 9/11. That unity lasted pretty much up until citizens picked sides on the issue of another war with Iraq.

You made some great arguments why Hillary was worse than gore was. Hell gore got screwed and Hillary lost. Imagine how she would have cried if she got screwed like gore and Kerry got screwed.

So you are a fucking liar, thanks for the clarification.

So you are a fucking liar, thanks for the clarification.
Whatever’s

Gore was wrong and lying, but as a sore loser and a whiner? No one can possibly beat Hillary... she even had a book written "what happened?". And now she is blaming it on white women in addition to the deplorables.

Hillary, both at the time and since. By miles.

The classless scag couldn't even take a minute on election night to talk to people that had been there for hours to support her and sent Podesta out to chase them out as if they were vagrants loitering instead of people taking time out of their lives to support her.

And since. Little Miss "respect the results" can't STFU and follow her own advice.

None of it surprises me from her. Not a single bit. It's exactly who she's always been...

Trump....

Hillary is living rent free in his head for months... Trump has mentioned Hillary far more than Hillary mentioned the Orange one...

Crooked Hillary who will be indicted soon for lying to Congress, collusion with Russia, money laundering with the Clinton Foundation, etc., attacks our democracy everytime she makes statements that the election was unfair.

Trump....

Hillary is living rent free in his head for months... Trump has mentioned Hillary far more than Hillary mentioned the Orange one...

16 months Hillary has talked about her loss to Trump, has any other losing candidate talked about their loss in an election and put up all the excuses she has had for losing the election?

Gore got screwed in Florida
But he still abandoned contesting the election for the good of the country

Republicans would still be contesting the election

No, democrats do that kind of stuff. They can't handle losing.
Somebody needs to give Hillary a participation trophy.

She already got the cold shoulder from the nation after spending huge sums of donor money. I think that's enough.

Gore got screwed in Florida
But he still abandoned contesting the election for the good of the country

Republicans would still be contesting the election

No, democrats do that kind of stuff. They can't handle losing.

Republicans went through eight years of butthurt because a black man was elected president

He is not a legitimate president....he was not born here

Democrats had legitimate complaints and actually had more votes than Republicans

Totally irrelevant. Democrats can't handle losing. Note that Hillary has yet to take responsibility for her loss, even though she caused it.

Forum List

Back