Public Schools Are Child Cruelty Part 14,583,285

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Teacher and students beat Trump piñata in HS Spanish class

Students and teachers in a Spanish class at Laguna Hills High School were allegedly filmed beating a piñata resembling President Trump during class time, prompting the school district to investigate, CBS 2 reports.

The video showed teachers and students taking turns hitting a yellow-haired, red tie-wearing piñata that featured a photograph of the president’s face.

A representative of Saddleback Valley United School District told CBS 2 that the incident was investigated and “immediate action” was taken.

“This activity was not condoned, or approved, by the district, nor Laguna Hills High School,” said spokesman Mark Perez. “Personnel matters are confidential, and therefore, it is our policy to not comment on situations involving employees.”

Teacher and students beat Trump piñata in HS Spanish class ... this is a US public school, folks

Imagine the nonstop coverage by the MSM if something like this had occurred four years ago.

Students and teachers in a Spanish class at Laguna Hills High School were allegedly filmed beating a piñata resembling President Trump during class time, prompting the school district to investigate, CBS 2 reports.

The video showed teachers and students taking turns hitting a yellow-haired, red tie-wearing piñata that featured a photograph of the president’s face.

A representative of Saddleback Valley United School District told CBS 2 that the incident was investigated and “immediate action” was taken.

“This activity was not condoned, or approved, by the district, nor Laguna Hills High School,” said spokesman Mark Perez. “Personnel matters are confidential, and therefore, it is our policy to not comment on situations involving employees.”

Teacher and students beat Trump piñata in HS Spanish class ... this is a US public school, folks

Imagine the nonstop coverage by the MSM if something like this had occurred four years ago.
It is okay, when I catch the illegals in my backyard, I string them up like a piñata and beat the shit out of them with a stick..When they shit candy, then I let them go...

And.....? What's the problem?

It is okay, when I catch the illegals in my backyard, I string them up like a piñata and beat the shit out of them with a stick..When they shit candy, then I let them go...
More of that "living violence vicariously thru the internet" stuff we've learned to expect from the Right/trumpanzees.

If it had been an Ears pinata hanging from a rope taking a beating? OMFG the left would have lost their minds

Why couldnt they find a white person pinata? How fucking racist!

I don’t see any problem with it

More of that "living violence vicariously thru the internet" stuff we've learned to expect from the Right/trumpanzees.
Says the dufus who applauds teaching children that if you beat something with a stick long enough you get rewarded.

Me neither. DeVos should issue every school one and declare a Piñata day.
hillary_clinton_pinata_grande.jpg

41bQSZyHdRL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

bernie_sanders_pinata_1024x1024.jpg

Devos is in the business of taking things from schools not giving them anything

Says the dufus who applauds teaching children that if you beat something with a stick long enough you get rewarded.
I'm sorry that you don't know what a pinata is....you need to get out more.

Yep...all sorts of pinatas are available out there.....but you snowflakes cry and moan about the orange one.

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1.jpg

Yep...all sorts of pinatas are available out there.....but you snowflakes cry and moan about the orange one.
I don't seem to recall public schools using those.
Yet.

So....that's your brand? How's it working for you?

I don't seem to recall public schools using those.
Yet.
Elementary schools...pinatas? Sure.

Okay piñata victim :itsok:

Forum List

Back