Who Was Really Born With A Silver Spoon In His Mouth?

As we all know the liberals always nominate and vote for a man of the people, never anyone born rich.

220px-John_F._Kerry.jpg

obamas mother left Lolo Soetoro becasue he had sold out and was an Oil co. exec. and liaison for between the Indonesian gov. and did well and provided well for his family, I guess obamas mom just couldn't stand not being poor enough to be able pretend to feel the pain of the pooer class....Barry certainly never starved, not even close and was well looked after.

His Grandparents were very rich. And that's that.

How rich?

$100 K?
A million $$$
Ten million?

Dazzle us with how much money they had

Yes, I wish to know.

And why was his grandmother 'making sacrifices' for him? The wealthy just pay. They don't make sacrifices.

So rich

if the gov't took it all it would cover Papa Obama spending
for 3 minutes

At $41,666,667 a minute that might be too much

Maybe they were so rich they could cover Papa Obama spending
for 3 seconds
:eusa_whistle:

Come to think of it

that is pretty impressive gov't spending amounts

The speed of light is about 186,282 miles per second.
Gov't spending is about $694,444 per second

Of course if we spread it out 24/7 instead of 5 work days
then it is about $126,839 a second

Good now we are not doing as bad
:eusa_angel:

That could be it
Maybe once we reach the same number of units per second for gov't spending
as the speed of light

just like time the total budget deficit will start to slow down

Last edited:

How rich?

$100 K?
A million $$$
Ten million?

Yes, I wish to know.

And why was his grandmother 'making sacrifices' for him? The wealthy just pay. They don't make sacrifices.

How exceptionally narrow minded of you. Hating on the rich seems to be the politically correct thing these days. And yet, they have done nothing to deserve your ire... unlike our politicians... who you appear to worship - despite the fact that they have robbed you blind for decades.

How rich?

$100 K?
A million $$$
Ten million?

Yes, I wish to know.

How exceptionally narrow minded of you. Hating on the rich seems to be the politically correct thing these days. And yet, they have done nothing to deserve your ire... unlike our politicians... who you appear to worship - despite the fact that they have robbed you blind for decades.

Huh?

The rich did nothing to deserve our ire?

You mean other than crashing the economy in 2008?

Oh, wait. That was poor people buying houses since 1976.

How rich?

$100 K?
A million $$$
Ten million?

Yes, I wish to know.

CG, it's a statement of fact. I've had money. I bought what I needed to buy for my daughter. When I lost my job, I made sacrifices so that I could meet her basic needs.

You can call it class warfare. I call it my life in the early 90's, when the aerospace industry crashed and burned.

Last edited:
obamas mother left Lolo Soetoro becasue he had sold out and was an Oil co. exec. and liaison for between the Indonesian gov. and did well and provided well for his family, I guess obamas mom just couldn't stand not being poor enough to be able pretend to feel the pain of the pooer class....Barry certainly never starved, not even close and was well looked after.

How rich?

$100 K?
A million $$$
Ten million?

Well, they'd need to make the equivelant of $250k to be evil, greedy, rich bastard 1%'ers with their boot on the throat of the 99% that they stole wealth from. I just hope they did their fair share out of guilt for being successful.

You have a party that's 90% white, based in the deep south with a history of extreme racism. It's not difficult to connect the dots.

The "Deep South" is mostly Southern Democrat asshole.
Surely you jest. Every governor in the south is a Republican. All the southern legislatures are controlled by Republicans with the exception of Arkansas and Kentucky which is split. Since 1993 the South has elected more Republican Senators than has the rest of the nation. Alabama, Mississippi, Kansas, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Texas have voted for the Republican presidential candidate in all elections since 1980. In only a few elections have the remainder of the southern states voted democrat.

The strength of the Republican party in the South began when southern segregationist deserted the Democratic party in the 1960's spurred on by a hatred for Kennedy and Johnson for their leadership in passing the civil rights movement and forcibly integrating southern schools. The republican party was not their party of choice but the party of last resort. Since then the republican party has favored policies that appeal to southern evangelicals, legislation that reduces the size of the federal government, and opposed policies that favor minorities.

Southern Democrats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stories of the American South: Changes in Souther Politics
Deep South - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of United States state legislatures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I use to think you had a view worth cultivating and reading.... but this latest is a perfect example of faux intellect point scoring built on some quick google rangering. I give you credit though for smoothly framing your BS but with a verisimilitude of moderacy, but this is just hackery, ipso you're intellectually dishonest.

The "Deep South" is mostly Southern Democrat asshole.
Surely you jest. Every governor in the south is a Republican. All the southern legislatures are controlled by Republicans with the exception of Arkansas and Kentucky which is split. Since 1993 the South has elected more Republican Senators than has the rest of the nation. Alabama, Mississippi, Kansas, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Texas have voted for the Republican presidential candidate in all elections since 1980. In only a few elections have the remainder of the southern states voted democrat.

The strength of the Republican party in the South began when southern segregationist deserted the Democratic party in the 1960's spurred on by a hatred for Kennedy and Johnson for their leadership in passing the civil rights movement and forcibly integrating southern schools. The republican party was not their party of choice but the party of last resort. Since then the republican party has favored policies that appeal to southern evangelicals, legislation that reduces the size of the federal government, and opposed policies that favor minorities.

I use to think you had a view worth cultivating and reading.... but this is a perfect example of faux intellect built on some quick google rangering. I give you credit though for smoothly framing your BS but with a verisimilitude of moderacy, biut this is just hackery. and you're intellectually dishonest to boot.

That's okay. You've always been a hack, I never gave you credit for anything more.

Properly phrased, what evidence is there that Obama owes his success to anyone other than himself? Romney, being the son of a rich governor clearly bestows vast advantages and guarantees against failure. All indications are that whatever Obama has achieved both financially and political has been of his own doing.

Very true. A few weeks ago, some knob was on here saying that Mr. Obama had never accomplished anything in his life (elections to the Senate and Presidency didn't count). The hatred for the man is palpable.

As for Romney, all indications are that he is a very decent man who loves his wife and family, active in his faith, and (this shouldn't be overlooked) didn't injure the vast family fortune as a lot of heirs do. But to portray him as Horatio Alger is frankly silly and, if I may, is just another sad indication of what this board has become; partisan hacks who barely remember what reality was.

You have a party that's 90% white, based in the deep south with a history of extreme racism. It's not difficult to connect the dots.

wow love those generalizations dean, if I made a similar one using blacks, I'd be tarred as a racist...but you go right ahead since its whitey you're trashing and fits perfectly alright the dem party mantra...anyone but whitey....the Blue Dogs got crushed in 2010, so this is all thats left for you.

I guess it never occurs to to you that being white this does you know good either...proving Robert Frosts point that liberals are so broadminded they won't take their own side in their own fight...I'l

l just go along with that great Supreme Court Liberal lion speaking on eugenics etc...(go look him up yourself);

"3 generations of imbeciles is enough".....they should sterilize you before we hit no.4.

Very true. A few weeks ago, some knob was on here saying that Mr. Obama had never accomplished anything in his life (elections to the Senate and Presidency didn't count). The hatred for the man is palpable.

As for Romney, all indications are that he is a very decent man who loves his wife and family, active in his faith, and (this shouldn't be overlooked) didn't injure the vast family fortune as a lot of heirs do. But to portray him as Horatio Alger is frankly silly and, if I may, is just another sad indication of what this board has become; partisan hacks who barely remember what reality was.

wow love those generalizations dean, if I made a similar one using blacks, I'd be tarred as a racist...but you go right ahead since its whitey you're trashing and fits perfectly alright the dem party mantra...anyone but whitey....the Blue Dogs got crushed in 2010, so this is all thats left for you.

I guess it never occurs to to you that being white this does you know good either...proving Robert Frosts point that liberals are so broadminded they won't take their own side in their own fight...I'l

l just go along with that great Supreme Court Liberal lion speaking on eugenics etc...(go look him up yourself);

"3 generations of imbeciles is enough".....they should sterilize you before we hit no.4.

Ooh! Good one! I'll have to jot it down, that's at LEAST eighth grade level insulting!

I use to think you had a view worth cultivating and reading.... but this is a perfect example of faux intellect built on some quick google rangering. I give you credit though for smoothly framing your BS but with a verisimilitude of moderacy, biut this is just hackery. and you're intellectually dishonest to boot.

That's okay. You've always been a hack, I never gave you credit for anything more.

...wtf? Flopper is that you?....wait its...its PPPoop?:eusa_boohoo:....hey hon,I don't recall squeezing any pustules, so go hump someones else leg. :eusa_shhh:

...wtf? Flopper is that you?....wait its...its PPPoop?:eusa_boohoo:....hey hon,I don't recall squeezing any pustules, so go hump someones else leg. :eusa_shhh:

Meh. You've dropped back to 7th grade insults. Not that you've ever been any great shakes in the insult department. And certainly not in the thinking department.

Your avatar is misleading. It should be Ren, or Stimpy.

Ooh! Good one! I'll have to jot it down, that's at LEAST eighth grade level insulting!

you made the 8th grade? oh wait, some one told you...its cool, you can draft off me , but don't get to close I just showered, and honey?..... Tuna *ahem* :eusa_hand:....you know what I mean? My eyes are tearing here...go clean up.

Meh. You've dropped back to 7th grade insults. Not that you've ever been any great shakes in the insult department. And certainly not in the thinking department.

Your avatar is misleading. It should be Ren, or Stimpy.

:lol:jesus, I think I have a stalker....what? no one luv U enuff? no male figure ever paid attention to you? *shrugs* look...look, I is cwying:(

Sixth grade and dropping.

That's probably your wife you smell, sweetheart. Maybe she's using BO to keep you at arm's length, so she doesn't have to go through any more 'sad in the sack' performances, if you get my drift.

Poor thing. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Forum List

Back