Who was president when this happened:In 2011 U.S Gave $3.7 million to Wuhan Laboratory for Conducting Virus Experiments With Bats

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Hmmm...
The MSM has been blaming Trump for the COVID-19 deaths... but in doing search for "What year was the $3.7 million given to Wuhan Lab" the following
was the only source I could find.
The National Institutes of Health (NIAID R01AI110964)

If true, that is a bombshell, but if its not verified its just bullshit.
I found this 2nd article, looks bad....er true....or circular reporting from the "Daily Mail"....
National Institute of Health, among many other US institutes, to have partnered with Wuhan Institute of Virology
In a report published by the Daily Mail, the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) was conducting the coronavirus experiments on mammals, with funds received from the United States National Institute of Health.

"Now we learn that the U.S. government actually provided millions in funding to the very same lab where the virus may have been developed and released, according to the UK Daily Mail — which, once again, scooped all American media who are more focused on Trump ‘gotcha’ questions: "

Last edited:
Holy batshit Batman!

"To address this issue, Ben Hu of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Wuhan, China, and colleagues spent five years studying SARS viruses found in multiple species of horseshoe bats living in a single cave in Yunnan Province, China. In the new study, the researchers identified 11 new strains of SARS virus and sequenced their full genomes to uncover their evolutionary relationships.

Genome analysis revealed that the newly identified bat strains, as well as several strains identified in a previous study of the same bat cave, contained all the essential genetic building blocks of the human SARS coronavirus. In some of the strains, for instance, portions of a gene known as the S gene showed high genetic similarity to the same regions found in the SARS coronavirus genome.

Based on their genetic analysis, the researchers hypothesize that genetic recombination between precursor strains that later evolved into the newly identified strains may also have given rise to a strain that directly evolved into SARS coronavirus.

Additional lab experiments showed that some of the newly identified bat strains are capable of entering human cells via the same cellular receptor employed by SARS coronavirus. This suggests that the bat cave contains strains that could potentially be directly transmitted to humans."

Hmmm...
The MSM has been blaming Trump for the COVID-19 deaths... but in doing search for "What year was the $3.7 million given to Wuhan Lab" the following
Iirc we had a partnership going to PREVENT things like covid19. tRump cancelled it. Look what happened then.

Hmmm...

Stop spreading half-baked ringhtwing mill bullshit.

The daily mail article is very thorough. They said they obtained documents.

Daily mail:

Screenshot_20200413-095628.png

Garbage site.

Wow. I'd start crafting the campaign ads now. Obama/Biden funded the lab where the Wuhan virus was created. Bad optics. And emphasize, thats when Plugs was still playing with a full deck.

Maybe you should just get back to fixing that slice instead.

Hmmm...

It starts with in an article published by the Daily Mail, so we have start with a grain of salt...

Second if NIH was working with Wuhan University on virus strains from Bats, why would they be doing that most likely? Could it to be to better understand viruses that dirive from bats and how best to combat them...

Ebola is believed to come from bats.

By the way: The other American institutes that have partnered with the research lab, include: University of Alabama, University of North Texas Eco Health Alliance, Harvard University, and the United States National Wildlife Federation.

What is Alabama and Texas doing working with the Commies...

Wow. I'd start crafting the campaign ads now. Obama/Biden funded the lab where the Wuhan virus was created. Bad optics. And emphasize, thats when Plugs was still playing with a full deck.

Start the campaign against really stupid false narratives and really stupid conspiracy theory's.

I know, let skip any evidence for now...

If we hurl enough Mud then people might not notice Trump's incompetence getting people killed.

Daily mail:

View attachment 322918

Garbage site.

So you don’t believe this article?

Daily mail:

View attachment 322918

Garbage site.

I was at a wedding with a guy who is a reporter for the Daily Mail in Ireland.

He said it was kind of a funny place to work, they have fair trade coffee and tea while making stuff up...

He said there is a lot of bullshit posted and they had to take some awful garbage from the UK...

Daily mail is pretty low in the gutter press in UK...

Daily mail:

View attachment 322918

Garbage site.

It is not to say I believe or not... I just don't consider them a source of news as they are unreliable...

Daily mail:

View attachment 322918

Garbage site.

It is not to say I believe or not... I just don't consider them a source of news as they are unreliable...

What sources do you consider credible?

Conservatives outraged that we spend money to research viruses that might cause pandemics.

What a bunch of luddites.

Forum List

Back