Who was better as Secretary of State. Hillary, Condi or Colin?

Honestly, Free Will, the ME was fairly stable after the Iran-Iraqi war. Invade Iraq, get rid of Saddam, unable to stabilize the Iraqi insurgency without 400,000 coalition and mercenary forces, and then Arab Spring. Yup, it all points back to Iraq in March 2003.

Honestly, Free Will, the ME was fairly stable after the Iran-Iraqi war. Invade Iraq, get rid of Saddam, unable to stabilize the Iraqi insurgency without 400,000 coalition and mercenary forces, and then Arab Spring. Yup, it all points back to Iraq in March 2003.

You forgot Iraq takeover of Kuwait, UN resolutions etc.

You forgot Iraq takeover of Kuwait, UN resolutions etc.
I have not forgot anything, friend.

Iraq I was 12 or more years before Iraq II. The area was stabilized. The UN did not resolve to approve the invasion of 2003.

You need to tell all the story.

I'll say Condi

Hillary's State department has a lot of inconsistencies in its foreign policy. For instance, asking the Egyptian, Tunisian and Libyan governments to step own while turning a blin eye to the the uprising in other nations such as those of the Arabian penisular like Yemen and Qatar.

The support of Neo nazi regime in the Ukraine in order to gain influence over that nation.

The delay in pulling troops out of Iraq was also Hillary's doing. I won't place leaving gitmo open since that has more t do with Congress than the Executive Branch.

A lot of possibilities set up in Obama's first term were not realize. So I guess that means Hillary
sucked as Secretary of State. She maybe worst than Kerry, but time will tell.

It's really a matter of perspective. Republicans think that if you run all over the place and maybe stop a few conflicts, you must be a pretty good SOS. The truth is that it's the conflicts that you kept from happening that didn't make the news as well as those that become public that determines if you are a good SOS.

Republicans are really good at changing perspective. Look at Carter's record on job creation. Republicans insist Carter was the worst president ever. Except there were no wars under Carter and he created over 10 million jobs in a single term. If you look at presidents by term, Reagan would be between Nixon and Obama. And since millions of jobs and tens of thousands of factories were closed by Republicans, it was impossible to bring jobs back that left for good. Guess we will find out the truth when she becomes president.

BN-FW934_presjo_G_20141205131028.jpg
Hillary is a woman...plus one. Colin is a black man...plus one, minus one. Condi is a black woman....plus two. Condi wins.

This Libtard math comes in handy at times..

Forum List

Back