Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Peace was automatically undermined when you bring an invading force into another country to occupy it.

The consequence right now is that Putin's Russia is falling to pieces and his soldiers with him.
You admit you know nothing about the origins of this provoked easily avoided war.

You’ve failed to learn anything.

Stop posting.

You support Israel’s slaughter in Gaza because Hamas attacked. Yet you oppose Russia for attacking because of 14,000 murdered Russians in the Donbas.

Hypocrisy based on ignorance. Probably not your fault.
Hamas attacked Israel. Russia attacked another country and annexed territories. See the difference?

How long has Ukraine been an independent nation?
For 30 years.
My question. Does a stolen property become less 'stolen' if it was taken by your grandfather rather than you personally?

For 30 years.
My question. Does a stolen property become less 'stolen' if it was taken by your grandfather rather than you personally?
Your simplistic analysis is not applicable to Ukraine.

Apparently you like so many here, know nothing about the history of this conflict.

Or are you a Russian hating troll?

Your simplistic analysis is not applicable to Ukraine.

Apparently you like so many here, know nothing about the history of this conflict.

Or are you a Russian hating troll?
So, tell me for how long should Ukraine have been able to keep these territories under its control to become a 'legal' owner of them? For how long should Israel do the same to become a 'legal' owner of the Arab territories? 50, 70, 100 years ?

Silly. If Russia wanted to destroy Ukraine, it would have by now.

The reality is Russia has gone in lightly and done its best to avoid large civilian casualties. They could have easily turned all Ukraine into a wasteland like Israel is doing in Gaza, which you support.

Do you know about the Minsk Accords and the peace agreement in Turkey they had early on, which Boris shit canned?

If they wanted to avoid large civilian casualties why do they consistently target civilian and civilians infrastructure over and over, since the beginning of the war till now? Hmmm?

Russia doesn't have the capability to turn all of Ukraine into a wasteland now that Ukraine has advanced air defenses from the west. However that doesn't mean they don't try. Look at all the various cities in Ukraine they've completely flattened with artillery and missiles. I guess you don't get to see all those destroyed cities watching Russian state tv.

How do you know who I support in the war with Gaza and what does that conflict have to do with Ukraine? lmao. I guess when losing an argument it's best to just throw the kitchen sink while you're at it :auiqs.jpg:

I'd be lying if I said I disagree.

You don't believe that any more than I do. Here's a project for you. Look closely at Zoolinsky's face, his eyes, and his body language when he:
1). Gives a speech.
2). Shakes hands and meets foreign dignitaries.
3). Visits his generals in the field.

*** Tell me if you don't see a frightened rabbit who doesn't understand what is being said to him but pretending to listen, and looking for the exit as soon as possible. It's written all over his face: "Someone tell me what to say! Get me out of here!"

This is straight out of a Donald Trump school for dummies on how to be a meanie to a world leader. lmao

Forum List

Back