Who supports MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS?

That is possible, most Americans may agree with you, that we should stand by and watch children get burned to death by moslems. Me, not being a bigot like you, I will not stereotype other people I know nothing about.

That is the Democrat party. A part of bigots stereotyping people they know nothing about. Democrats always proving they are the party of the KKK
830bbl.jpg

5722a5a336927d501a89bc48f1c3e261--argumentation-persuasive-writing.jpg

Does anybody know what you are trying to say. ?

The image of the man seems to say that we have to agree or it isn't free speech but that is nonsense
And they hypocrite saying makes YOU the judge of whether other peoples' actions match their thoughts, but you don't know their thoughts. The American way is to say, It doesn't matter if Religion, Politics or peyote originates your thoughts and actions, those actions are to be judged independently That I am for but what you seem to be saying is pure Orwell

Does anybody know what you are trying to say. ?

The image of the man seems to say that we have to agree or it isn't free speech but that is nonsense
And they hypocrite saying makes YOU the judge of whether other peoples' actions match their thoughts, but you don't know their thoughts. The American way is to say, It doesn't matter if Religion, Politics or peyote originates your thoughts and actions, those actions are to be judged independently That I am for but what you seem to be saying is pure Orwell
Nope. . .

Just pointing out, that every American has the right to say or write;

"Death to America,"
iu

But this member wants to kill and invade foreigners that do the same.

. . . and I posted the definition of hypocrisy.

Don't over complicate it.

Forum List

Back