Who supports MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS?

I've always believed we should mind our own business, but I think our government knows a hell of a lot more than we do about what's going on. Joe Biden not withstanding.

Yes, they know all the arms they've provided not actually documented. They know which groups we secretly back. They know where the billions they funnel go even though we don't.

Mind our own business.

1697629468701.png

I find the blatant hypocrisy on this board when it comes to the US sticking its nose where it doesn't belong ridiculous.
Pro war one minute, anti war the next.
Ukraine issues are Ukraines.
Israel dealing with Hamas is Israel's problem.

If there are American hostages send in Seal Team 6 but let Israel deal with the 3rd worlders without my damn tax dollars.

Enough of playing world police. So much money BLOWN for no gain for everyday Americans.
Yet you support Israel using American weapons to massacre Palestinian women and children.

We were minding our own business when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harber.
Except for the embargos FDR imposed on Japan for their Imperialist expansion.

So, when are you signing up to go over and put your boots on the ground to kill these people?
Already did.

I am a veteran of the USMC. 1st Combat Engineers. Combat Engineers are the bravest of the brave. As we know Marines are first to fight. Combat Engineers are the first on the battle field, clearing booby traps, mines, and all the nasty stuff the enemy uses for defense.

Tell us about your heroics or are you a coward. It is next to impossible to be in a more dangerous place than Combat Engineers

Already did.

I am a veteran of the USMC. 1st Combat Engineers

When did you serve?

Combat Engineers are the bravest of the brave. As we know Marines are first to fight. Combat Engineers are the first on the battle field, clearing booby traps, mines, and all the nasty stuff the enemy uses for defense.

What battle fields did you clear?

Tell us about your heroics or are you a coward. It is next to impossible to be in a more dangerous place than Combat Engineers

Just 20 years in the Marine Corps. No heroics, just did my job day in and day out.

Spent time in the deserts of Iraq and Kuwait, at one point being with the furthest north group groups as part of the Mobile TACC that was in place guiding the coalition's air power.

When did you serve?

What battle fields did you clear?

Just 20 years in the Marine Corps. No heroics, just did my job day in and day out.

Spent time in the deserts of Iraq and Kuwait, at one point being with the furthest north group groups as part of the Mobile TACC that was in place guiding the coalition's air power.
There you go. We were both Marines. You know the job Combat Engineers do. I was one. "Enough Said".

I find the blatant hypocrisy on this board when it comes to the US sticking its nose where it doesn't belong ridiculous.
Pro war one minute, anti war the next.
Ukraine issues are Ukraines.
Israel dealing with Hamas is Israel's problem.

If there are American hostages send in Seal Team 6 but let Israel deal with the 3rd worlders without my damn tax dollars.

Enough of playing world police. So much money BLOWN for no gain for everyday Americans.
I disagree. It was lefties during FDR's time who came very close to allowing Hitler to take over the world. Thank God Japan bombed Pearl Harbor or Hitler would have taken over the world. Now it is the far right who are willing to let the bad guys take over the world, claiming it isn't our problem.

Sure. You keep whining like that.

Most Americans have no use for blood thirsty spoiled brats like you.

iu
That is possible, most Americans may agree with you, that we should stand by and watch children get burned to death by moslems. Me, not being a bigot like you, I will not stereotype other people I know nothing about.

That is the Democrat party. A part of bigots stereotyping people they know nothing about. Democrats always proving they are the party of the KKK

If we took half the money we waste spending on foreign countries and reinvested it into the American people we would really have a country to be proud of
We wouldn't notice a difference, because it would all be reinvested into the top 1%.

Forum List

Back