Who supports MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS?

View attachment 844506

Hamas isn't a problem to Israel.

They could wipe them out in a week if we'd just stay out of the way.
If the WORLD would stay out of the way.
But hating the west is what the world does and the asinine left play right into it.

Hamas would kill EVERY PERSON on this board if given a chance but they're so stupid they don't see reality

Amazing democrats support the Palestinians who literally gathered up a bunch of children and burned them alive.

Democrats have no place in this world.

Children burned alive by adults won't move the democrats to fight and protect children or rescue Americans from such horrors

Except that WE ARE NOT

It is the anti-Israel faction of this board that wants to undermine Israel.

I I "want" is for us to LEAVE ISRAEL ALONE and let Israel do what needs to be done. Wipe out every trace of Hamas.

BTW, it was YOU advocating interference. YOU supported murdering everyone in the Middle East with a nuke
It seems when one Islamic group subsides another arises.

That isn't part of this equation though and therefore irrelevant.
An asteroid can defeat Israel too but we're not talking about asteroids or Iran in this thread.
Well, they are at war with Palestine, and Jordan, so far with Egypt trying to get aid to Hamas, Iran is bankrolling the war against Israel. The Saudis and Turkey have thrown their support behind Hamas. Afghanistan has armed Hamas with our equipment.
I have less of a problem supporting Israel than I do with the billions and billions we have gifted to Iran and Palestine from both Obama and Biden.

Last edited:
I support ending all long term foreign entanglements and being the neutral arbitrator. We should lead by example, that would require fixing our problems first.

Protecting Americans make us weak. Rescuing our women from being raped is petty. Destroying those who bundled children together then burnt them alive is tyrannical.
Listen up, you hyperbolic gaslighting hypocrite magafuck. War is hell. It is not our war. Weak little shits like you can't help yourselves but be obnoxious little trolls.

I find the blatant hypocrisy on this board when it comes to the US sticking its nose where it doesn't belong ridiculous.
Pro war one minute, anti war the next.
Ukraine issues are Ukraines.
Israel dealing with Hamas is Israel's problem.

If there are American hostages send in Seal Team 6 but let Israel deal with the 3rd worlders without my damn tax dollars.

Enough of playing world police. So much money BLOWN for no gain for everyday Americans.
Your attitude was proven wrong 100 years ago!

It is our citizens held you coward. American citizens held by murderers who state that the USA MUST DIE and they will kill us.

Those who stand passive in the face of evil murders support the evil murderers

Dumblin dumbweed, stands with those that just gathered, bound, and burnt alive 8 year old boys and girls.
Bye, troll.

I find the blatant hypocrisy on this board when it comes to the US sticking its nose where it doesn't belong ridiculous.

If there are American hostages send in Seal Team 6 but let Israel deal with the 3rd worlders without my damn tax dollars.

Enough of playing world police. So much money BLOWN for no gain for everyday Americans.

Im torn. On one hand, it would be neanderthalistic to have the means to help and do nothing, on the other hand, does it not seem like, to anyone else, that the United States is the worlds piggy bank? And the us citizens are the people putting the money in, and congress takes it out and gives it to someone else.

I was listening to a radio show today and the host made a good point, and that is, where in the constitution does it say that the government can tax its citizens on behalf of another country? It’s seems like people forget where all this money, that the government is giving away, comes from. It’s wonderful how people can be so generous with other people’s money, and what’s more, when they start handing out adulation, it’s always the president…or congress, who gets recognized, never the citizen, where all that money came from. I mean, geez, it’s easy to spend OTHER people’s money. While we are paying 20—30—-40% of our income to government, and they turn around and give it to other countries to fund their pensions and make sure they get paid. I mean, yeah, that’s wonderful…but…did anyone ever ask ME? What about OUR homeless who can’t get a leg up? How do you think THEY feel knowing our government is sending money to other countries so they can keep getting a paycheck?

We sit around here complaining that it’s getting harder and harder for Americans to make ends meet, well, I wonder why? And it’s not just aid to ukraine and Israel, it’s foreign aid in general and all of these…hundreds?..of projects that the US contributes to. Someone said the US spent several million dollars to get mice drunk…..HUH??????

Next time you all are complaining about the deficit and revenue problems and the need to raise taxes…just remember all this money we send across the world, and on all these weird projects.

Generosity is great, but it sure must be a great feeling knowing you can be so generous when the money is coming out of someone else’s pocket.

does it not seem like, to anyone else, that the United States is the worlds piggy bank?
And cop.
where in the constitution does it say that the government can tax its citizens on behalf of another country?
Nowhere.
It’s wonderful how people can be so generous with other people’s money,
Yeah, ain't it grand? :rolleyes: And BOTH parties participate in this grift, so we're fucked until we come to our senses and build a viable 3rd party option. :dunno:
While we are paying 20—30—-40% of our income to government, and they turn around and give it to other countries to fund their pensions and make sure they get paid.
Yep, it's unfortunate, but we vote for the government we deserve. :dunno:

We were minding our own business when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harber.

The Deltas are the snatch team there commodore.

82xszr.jpg

Im torn. On one hand, it would be neanderthalistic to have the means to help and do nothing, on the other hand, does it not seem like, to anyone else, that the United States is the worlds piggy bank? And the us citizens are the people putting the money in, and congress takes it out and gives it to someone else.

I was listening to a radio show today and the host made a good point, and that is, where in the constitution does it say that the government can tax its citizens on behalf of another country? It’s seems like people forget where all this money, that the government is giving away, comes from. It’s wonderful how people can be so generous with other people’s money, and what’s more, when they start handing out adulation, it’s always the president…or congress, who gets recognized, never the citizen, where all that money came from. I mean, geez, it’s easy to spend OTHER people’s money. While we are paying 20—30—-40% of our income to government, and they turn around and give it to other countries to fund their pensions and make sure they get paid. I mean, yeah, that’s wonderful…but…did anyone ever ask ME? What about OUR homeless who can’t get a leg up? How do you think THEY feel knowing our government is sending money to other countries so they can keep getting a paycheck?

We sit around here complaining that it’s getting harder and harder for Americans to make ends meet, well, I wonder why? And it’s not just aid to ukraine and Israel, it’s foreign aid in general and all of these…hundreds?..of projects that the US contributes to. Someone said the US spent several million dollars to get mice drunk…..HUH??????

Next time you all are complaining about the deficit and revenue problems and the need to raise taxes…just remember all this money we send across the world, and on all these weird projects.

Generosity is great, but it sure must be a great feeling knowing you can be so generous when the money is coming out of someone else’s pocket.
We are the crutch that enables all these conflicts.
Imagine if all our money and weapons weren't floating all around the world.

If we took half the money we waste spending on foreign countries and reinvested it into the American people we would really have a country to be proud of

Forum List

Back