Votes: 2 4.3%
  • CNN

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • ABC

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • MrMarbles

Votes: 290 617.0%

• Total voters
Does that automatically elevate him to goat sucking status?

I dunno.. If you have enough little red boxes, and you hold your mouse over them, it say (User sucks off goats). :) I was highly amused.

Shattered said:
I dunno.. If you have enough little red boxes, and you hold your mouse over them, it say (User sucks off goats). :) I was highly amused.
cool.... i never paid attetion to little boxes, you showed me a new thingy about this board, thanks

if 'user sucks off goats', does it puts him on the same level as a veterinarian? :D

ok, i stop being smart as. on this thread :beer:

drac said:
cool.... i never paid attetion to little boxes, you showed me a new thingy about this board, thanks

if 'user sucks off goats', does it puts him on the same level as a veterinarian? :D

ok, i stop being smart ass. on this thread :beer:

I'm nosey.. So I went looking to see why only a few people had red boxes, and the majority have green...and then just kept following them as they got more boxes.

One person (I forgot who) is (User is likely a worthless troll). I wanna know what comes after goats, tho.

Mine says (User is just really nice). Little do they know.. :)

MrMarbles said:
Appearently mine says that i'm likely a troll. Sweet! How many points do I need for the Goat one?

Lifelong aspiration? ;)

MrMarbles said:
Appearently mine says that i'm likely a troll. Sweet! How many points do I need for the Goat one?

Oh, you have a long road ahead of you before you achieve Goat Sucking Status, Marbles. Why, you're just barely into "Likely a Troll" territory.

Only one has made the sacrifice to perfect trollish infamy so far on USMB... The Mighty Mighty Wade. Who will no longer be joining us.

NightTrain said:
Activate your Ultra-Secret Right Wing Conspiracy communicator and release the Election-Stealing Winged Monkeys from the Castle!

ok wait a sec........................

Great Zeus! It worked!

Marbles just jumped from 28 to 290! Nice work, Manu. Better retrieve those monkeys before they tamper with the recount in Ohio.

Who the heck is "MrMarbles"??? I don't remember listing him...

:wallbash:

NightTrain said:
Great Zeus! It worked!

Marbles just jumped from 28 to 290! Nice work, Manu. Better retrieve those monkeys before they tamper with the recount in Ohio.

you know the dims just might have something...accuse the repubs of stealin the lection den recount and steal it...dem boyz be learnin :terror:

TheEnemyWithin said:
Who the heck is "MrMarbles"??? I don't remember listing him...

:wallbash:

I'm Marbles, the proud owner of dislike on this board.

Holy cow! You Repub's are really good at messing with elections. First off the guy who made this poll didn't even know me, and now i think I have more votes then there are people on this board! Those winged-monkeys are sure worth it.

Forum List

Back