Votes: 2 4.3%
  • CNN

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • ABC

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • MrMarbles

Votes: 290 617.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, it was a close thing for me, too, Jeff. But in light of RatherGate, I had to give that dubious honor to CBS. But PBS is pretty bad with their slant.

I think that they all suck....but I chose PBS because thanks to PBS I had an argument with my Dad.

I still have to go with CNN, although CBS is a close second in my mind. PBS sometimes has fair journalism, Im probably the only one that thinks this-- some Front Line expose's have been good.

I haven't watched PBS too much lately--actually since I have the option of watching Fox now--but prior to that, I found the NewsHour with Jim Lehrer to be the only place I could find both sides of an issue presented. I thought they did a good job of having representatives from both sides on their shows to discuss current issues. I will admit that they always (or so it seemed to me) obtained "known" libs to represent the left's viewpoint and showcased lesser "lights" to represent the right, but at least you got the conservative's point of view, which was rare at that time.

Wish I could have followed Heinz-Kerry's admonition to "vote often", because they ALL deserve points. But, yeah - because of the sheer hilarity of their actions during this campaign, CBS wins going away....PLEASE!

My goals will be to first concentrate on beating CNN, then move on to the larger CBS and try and make a bent in there lead. Here goes.....

CNN is the most un-bias, well rounded news organization. They provide a fair, balanced, and up to date view of world events. Well, second to CBS, and only when bth are compared in contrast to Fox news. How can a station that has the Simpsons, run such a backwards news cast? I guess the samene that has Who wants to marry a millionare, and other quality shows.

....Whew. Well that should get me some more votes.

Forum List

Back