Who should save his sight?

Would it be too outlandish to suggest that that's THEIR decision to make, and not yours to make for them?

I kinda think HE should be the one to save his sight, since HE'S the one who's going to use it, or wish he could use it.

And yet he and his wife chose to go public and whine and blame the president , At 300,00 a year he wouldn't have qualified for subsides anyway , notice in the article he didn't have much savings to begin with (He ran up $9,000 in bills and exhausted his savings.). He chose not to buy any medical insurance , and I bet he never had any to begin with years earlier.

$30K a year isn't very much these days but you're right that he would not have qualified for subsidies. And yes, he ran up the bills.

Would it be too outlandish to suggest that that's THEIR decision to make, and not yours to make for them?

I kinda think HE should be the one to save his sight, since HE'S the one who's going to use it, or wish he could use it.

And yet he and his wife chose to go public and whine and blame the president , At 300,00 a year he wouldn't have qualified for subsides anyway , notice in the article he didn't have much savings to begin with (He ran up $9,000 in bills and exhausted his savings.). He chose not to buy any medical insurance , and I bet he never had any to begin with years earlier.

It didn't say he made $300,000 a year....it was his house that cost $300,000. But whatever, he had to make good money to be able to buy a house like that.

Actually, I blame the president too. It doesn't matter that he made good money...the cost of Obamacare for people that get no subsidies is huge. I have yet to hear of ONE family that has saved $25,000/yr on their insurance as Obama said would happen.

No. At $30K a year income, he could not afford to buy a $300K house.

I suspect he bought it for a lot less, he added improvements and it appreciated. That IS what he did for a living so not unreasonable to think he would do the same for his own home. Or maybe he let others take care of that for him too.

Plenty of people are saving money on their insurance, including me. But Repubs aren't responsible for their own lives and everything is Obama's fault.

Last edited:
It appears he may be white so many avenues for assistance may not be available to him.

However, were he to point a finger at a cop and shout "bang" he'd be in prison for 10 or more years and all his medical care would be FREE!

Another RW whiner who won't rake responsibility for himself.

It's Obama fault or its Black's fault or its those darn illegals taking all the good jobs picking produce in the fields.

Grow a pair.

That's a pretty stupid thing to say.

Instead of your usual trolling, why don't you post on topic?

You asked a pretty stupid question. What do you expect?

Because the topic IS the usual trolling.

It's Obama fault or its Black's fault or its those darn illegals taking all the good jobs picking produce in the fields.

Grow a pair.

Bordering on the incoherent there, Luddie. Step back and figure it out. I invoked neither the name of Your Kenyan Messiah nor made reference to the unfortunate's race or colour.

It's all in (what passeth for) your mind.

All anybody has to do these days to get free medical care is to to as I advised.....point a finger at a cop and shout "bang".

Try it - it might even get you some counseling that would allow you to come back out and walk among people someday.

$30K a year isn't very much these days but you're right that he would not have qualified for subsidies. And yes, he ran up the bills.

It didn't say he made $300,000 a year....it was his house that cost $300,000. But whatever, he had to make good money to be able to buy a house like that.

Actually, I blame the president too. It doesn't matter that he made good money...the cost of Obamacare for people that get no subsidies is huge. I have yet to hear of ONE family that has saved $25,000/yr on their insurance as Obama said would happen.

I suspect he bought it for a lot less, he added improvements and it appreciated. That IS what he did for a living so not unreasonable to think he would do the same for his own home. Or maybe he let others take care of that for him too.

Plenty of people are saving money on their insurance, including me. But Repubs aren't responsible for their own lives and everything is Obama's fault.

I have NO idea where you got that he only made $30,000. Show me...I read the entire article, I even checked the links in it. It says he did well enough that his wife didn't have to work, and he's paying on a $300,000 home.

Faced with blindness, I'm get dual-citizenship wherever my treatment would be either free, or affordable.

People always portray these things like staying in this pos country is the only option. Isn't DPRK ya know. Want afforable medical care got a whole planet to choose from.

he should contact his local lions club...they will help him or anyone else needing eyeglasses etc...they will find doctors and clinics willing to donate services

lions do good work

Why don't those good christian churches help him , in that part of the state there are hundreds and hundreds

He KNEW he had diabetes, which is a chronic condition and he was 'inconsistent' in taking care of it, then he refused to get medical insurance for political/ideological reasons - to his own detriment. Now, he's suffering the consequences. His doctor has been more than generous in providing care to him, but his current situation is nobody's fault but HIS OWN. It's called personal responsibility. Teabaggers talk a good game, but when it comes to their own responsibilities, they'd rather find someone to blame than accept the consequences of their own actions.

Grow a pair.

Bordering on the incoherent there, Luddie. Step back and figure it out. I invoked neither the name of Your Kenyan Messiah nor made reference to the unfortunate's race or colour.

It's all in (what passeth for) your mind.

All anybody has to do these days to get free medical care is to to as I advised.....point a finger at a cop and shout "bang".

Try it - it might even get you some counseling that would allow you to come back out and walk among people someday.

HenryBHough

You say you 'made no reference to his race or color'.

You did not say this?

It appears he may be white so many avenues for assistance may not be available to him.

You should tell the mods that someone is posting under your name.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty: :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Faced with blindness, I'm get dual-citizenship wherever my treatment would be either free, or affordable.

People always portray these things like staying in this pos country is the only option. Isn't DPRK ya know. Want afforable medical care got a whole planet to choose from.

I watched a documentary about a state-of the-art hosp in Thailand where Americans go for affordable surgery. It really was pennies on the dollar but of course and it showed beautiful housing for the patient and family, also very cheap. Apparently, even with travel expenses, it was very affordable.

I have NO idea where you got that he only made $30,000. Show me...I read the entire article, I even checked the links in it. It says he did well enough that his wife didn't have to work, and he's paying on a $300,000 home.

My mistake on the pay but its ridiculous that you say you blame the president.

You asked a pretty stupid question. What do you expect?

Because the topic IS the usual trolling.

No, the topic is the article I posted.

You can say I asked the question but in fact, that's the title of the article. The article asks a valid question and this is a very real problem for Americans. People have lost everything they own, gone bankrupt, over medical bills. To say I should pay his bills is trolling and stupid.

Well...it is him & the Dems that pushed this piece of sh*t down our throats & lied about it all the way through. So ya...I blame him.

The article said he did well enough that his wife didn't have to work. If she had worked, they could have dedicated her salary to pay for health care insurance.

They made some choices that are coming back to bite them.

Well...it is him & the Dems that pushed this piece of sh*t down our throats & lied about it all the way through. So ya...I blame him.

You really think that if only ObamaCare didn't exist, he would have been able to pay for his treatment?

Suddenly ACA is to blame for the abysmal health care situation that has existed in the US since WWII?

Really?

Surely you know how ridiculous that is.

Forum List

Back