Who should play Venom aka Eddie Brock in the Venom movie?

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Venom Gets 2018 Release Date, ‘Girl in the Spider’s Web’ Shifted Back Two Weeks

IMO, if he can pull off the acting...

nzSZSF7.jpg

Haha, but he probably can't, but who can pull off both the acting and the physical intimidation of Brock/Venom?

Brock Lesner has to have Paul Heyman as his mouth piece in WWE... and you think he could do a movie? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Did you see the fan theory that the new movie "Life" could be a prequel for the Venom movie?

Is Carnage going to be the enemy in the movie?

Brock Lesner has to have Paul Heyman as his mouth piece in WWE... and you think he could do a movie? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Did you see the fan theory that the new movie "Life" could be a prequel for the Venom movie?

Brock Lesner has the intimidation factor that Eddie Brock needs, plus they both have "Brock" in their name. :rolleyes-41:

I've never even heard of the Life movie except for the one with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence. I have no clue if Carnage will be in the movie as details about the movie are pretty scarce right now. I could see a post-credits scene hinting at Carnage, or some other hint at Carnage in the movie.

Brock Lesner has the intimidation factor that Eddie Brock needs, plus they both have "Brock" in their name. :rolleyes-41:

I've never even heard of the Life movie except for the one with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence. I have no clue if Carnage will be in the movie as details about the movie are pretty scarce right now. I could see a post-credits scene hinting at Carnage, or some other hint at Carnage in the movie.

Interesting. If Sony actually makes a Venom prequel without marketing the hell out of the fact that it's a Venom prequel movie, I'd respect them a lot more. I don't know if Sony would do that though, but I definitely see why people would think this could be a Venom prequel movie. Even if it's not, it looks interesting, and I'm a big fan of Jake Gyllenhaal as an actor. He was awesome in Nightcrawler, End of Watch, and Prisoners.

Interesting. If Sony actually makes a Venom prequel without marketing the hell out of the fact that it's a Venom prequel movie, I'd respect them a lot more. I don't know if Sony would do that though, but I definitely see why people would think this could be a Venom prequel movie. Even if it's not, it looks interesting, and I'm a big fan of Jake Gyllenhaal as an actor. He was awesome in Nightcrawler, End of Watch, and Prisoners.

Maybe they couldn't market it as a Marvel movie because of Ryan Reynolds and his connection to other comic movies already?

Forum List

Back