Who do you think was ultimately behind (orchestrated) the assassination of JFK?

Who do you think was ultimately behind (orchestrated) the assassination of JFK?

• Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone (no second shooter)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Lee Harvey Oswald and at least 1 other shooter with no other outside help

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Vice President Lyndon Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rogue CIA/FBI/Deep State acting independent of Lyndon Johnson

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Italian mafia

• Chinese mafia (i.e., Triads)

• Some other organized crime group other than Italians and Chinese

• Neo Nazis and/or KKK

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Cuban communists

• Russian communists

• Chinese communists

• Spies/agents from a country other than Cuba, Russia, or China

• Jimmy Hoffa/Teamsters

• Paranormal (demons, poltergeists, etc.)

• Not-So-Ancient Aliens

• Jack Ruby acting alone

• Chief Justice Earl Warren acting independently of Lyndon Johnson

• Other: Specify

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
According to pogo it was George Bush. :lol:

It's been a while since I read this but as I recall George Bush still can't account for his whereabouts in Paris (?) sometime in October '80. Just as he can't account for his whereabouts in Dallas on November 22nd of 1963. :eusa_think:

But hey, I'm sure it's just a lapse of memory, it's not like he was CIA or something.

Oh wait...

"Arlen Specter's Magic Bullet" makes the whole investigation suspect.

The truth of it is long destroyed, like Obama's past.

Lee Harvey Oswald read in the papers that the Presidential motorcade would pass right by where he worked. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out

That was over 50 years ago. I don't think about who was behind it. At this point, whatever be the truth is good only for a blockbuster movie script and subsequent syndication on the small screen.

Lee Harvey Oswald read in the papers that the Presidential motorcade would pass right by where he worked. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out
Then why was the Warren Commission findings sealed for 45 years, or whatever it was, and then, when those 45 years were up, instead of revealing them as we were promised, they were resealed for another 100 years?

That was over 50 years ago. I don't think about who was behind it. At this point, whatever be the truth is good only for a blockbuster movie script and subsequent syndication on the small screen.
Then why was the Warren Commission report resealed for another 100 years?

Then why was the Warren Commission findings sealed for 45 years, or whatever it was, and then, when those 45 years were up, instead of revealing them as we were promised, they were resealed for another 100 years?

I read the Warren Commission findings......Oswald did it
What was sealed was information damaging to the Kennedy family who did not want the information released

What was sealed was information damaging to the Kennedy family who did not want the information released
You may be right. I don't know enough about it. Nevertheless, very sketchy...

It's been a while since I read this but as I recall George Bush still can't account for his whereabouts in Paris (?) sometime in October '80. Just as he can't account for his whereabouts in Dallas on November 22nd of 1963. :eusa_think:

But hey, I'm sure it's just a lapse of memory, it's not like he was CIA or something.

Oh wait...

According to S.J. when you don't have a bridge to a conclusion ---- just jump, fuck it.

We all know now it was Ted Cruz' father. I believe his name was "Caribbean".

Watch SJ run with this one ^^ for three years now....

Last edited:

Would a government go on sealing and resealing info just to protect some politician? Not bloody likely.
Would it do so to protect itself? Ruh roh.

Oh wait...

According to S.J. when you don't have a bridge to a conclusion ---- just jump, fuck it.

We all know now it was Ted Cruz' father. I believe his name was "Caribbean".

Watch SJ run with this one ^^ for three years now....
Your words, buddy, not mine. :whip:

Forum List

Back