who should immigrate to the usa

who should migrate to USA

• Total voters

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
im curious

a) only wealthy White People from europe and colonies, preferably with a high education
b) People who suffer, most of the time non-Whites, who are discriminated in a other Country or even face persecution, who dont have to eat and look for a opportunity to earn their living or escape discrimination. coloureds
c) diverse quota, everyone should have a Chance to migrate to the USA (please explain further)

I don't give a damn who comes to the United States, as long as they respect our immigration Laws and do it through proper channels. If they don't respect our Laws on immigration, what makes you think they will respect any of our other Laws? That's about the only explanation I have.

I don't give a damn who comes to the United States, as long as they respect our immigration Laws and do it through proper channels. If they don't respect our Laws on immigration, what makes you think they will respect any of our other Laws? That's about the only explanation I have.

I dont know but if i had choice between migrating and disrespecting the law on Immigration or die and get killed i would choose the former

I dont know but if i had choice between migrating and disrespecting the law on Immigration or die and get killed i would choose the former

Just don't cry when you get sent home for breaking the Law... Have you seen the immigration Laws in poorer Nations that the U.S. takes illegals in from... You'd rot in jail if you tried entering those other countries illegally. Why is it the United States Taxpayer's responsibility to protect people from possible death, or being killed by their own countrymen? I'd say people should ante up in their own countries and toss out those who are endangering them, rather than making it the American Taxpayer's responsibility. Disrespecting our Laws is exactly why illegals should not be allowed amnesty... You want to move here, make the effort to do it right, and stop blaming everyone else for your problems at home.

Just don't cry when you get sent home for breaking the Law... Have you seen the immigration Laws in poorer Nations that the U.S. takes illegals in from... You'd rot in jail if you tried entering those other countries illegally. Why is it the United States Taxpayer's responsibility to protect people from possible death, or being killed by their own countrymen? I'd say people should ante up in their own countries and toss out those who are endangering them, rather than making it the American Taxpayer's responsibility. Disrespecting our Laws is exactly why illegals should not be allowed amnesty... You want to move here, make the effort to do it right, and stop blaming everyone else for your problems at home.

you would not say the same if the endangereds where Whites from europe.
and often endangereds dont have any Chance surviving except escaping. i dont know about those other nations, i talk generally

and often endangereds dont have any Chance surviving except escaping. i dont know about those other nations, i talk generally

Your broken English speaks volumes. However, life is not always fair... Some get lucky with regards to where they originated, others certainly do not. That does not change the fact that most every Nation has Laws and if you want to earn the Right to relocate to another Nation through established channels that's fine. You do that by respecting the Laws of that Nation, or you can cry about it when the immigration agent makes you hop on the Bus, boat, or plane and sends you back home... If you choose to disrespect the Law, then I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.

Your broken English speaks volumes. However, life is not always fair... Some get lucky with regards to where they originated, others certainly do not. That does not change the fact that most every Nation has Laws and if you want to earn the Right to relocate to another Nation through established channels that's fine. You do that by respecting the Laws of that Nation, or you can cry about it when the immigration agent makes you hop on the Bus, boat, or plane and sends you back home... If you choose to disrespect the Law, then I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.

laws of a Nation are not always ok, and sometimes it is fair to break them. for example hitlers laws. i dont compare the USA to Hitler but generally I think EVERY NATION should help out endangereds, i dont talk specifically about the US but generally.

Also you misunderstood my Thread. I dont talk about illegal Immigration but about legal Immigration. Who should be able to get legally entry into USA. There were Laws in the US banning certain Races from entering a hundred years ago.

laws of a Nation are not always ok, and sometimes it is fair to break them. for example hitlers laws. i dont compare the USA to Hitler but generally I think EVERY NATION should help out endangereds, i dont talk specifically about the US but generally.

Also you misunderstood my Thread. I dont talk about illegal Immigration but about legal Immigration. Who should be able to get legally entry into USA. There were Laws in the US banning certain Races from entering a hundred years ago.

I didn't misunderstand you at all... The very first sentence in my very first response was: I don't give a damn who comes to the United States, as long as they respect our immigration Laws and do it through proper channels. I don't think I can be any more clear. Sure Nations have Laws you might disagree with, but it doesn't give you the Right to violate them.

I didn't misunderstand you at all... The very first sentence in my very first response was: I don't give a damn who comes to the United States, as long as they respect our immigration Laws and do it through proper channels. I don't think I can be any more clear. Sure Nations have Laws you might disagree with, but it doesn't give you the Right to violate them.

so you just unreflectable agree with every law which is passed in any Country? i dont believe that. and the law on Immigration can be today very different then tomorrow, i dont believe you dont have any opinion at all "as Long it is according to law"

Last edited:

so you just unreflectable agree with every law which is passed in any Country? i dont believe that.

Please read the last sentence I wrote again, I didn't say I agreed with every Law, but it doesn't change the fact that I am still bound to follow them, or accept the consequences of breaking those Laws.

so you just unreflectable agree with every law which is passed in any Country? i dont believe that.

Please read the last sentence I wrote again, I didn't say I agreed with every Law, but it doesn't change the fact that I am still bound to follow them, or accept the consequences of breaking those Laws.

what if it is a law to rip you off your private property (communist) or to kill you for being american (nazi)?
sometimes it is ok to break laws. but this is not my Point. look what i wrote in the black americans thread. i talk only generally not about the illegal Situation in the USA. you brought something up i didnt adressed, namely illegal Immigration. I dont want to talk about illegal Immigration, but about legal Immigration. Your opinion is you dont care who Comes to US as Long it is legal. Ok so you dont have any opinion at all on the laws which were passed in the past or are now or will be tommorow on Immigration quotas etc. then stay out of my thread.

I guess that depends on how you define "endangered". The truth is that if you are in danger in your own country, you can stay here. I have a friend from Japan that was here on an educational visa. Because of Fukashima she now has a different visa and can stay indefinitely. Her parents and brother still live in the affected area and advised her not to come home. We have let a lot of "endangered" people come here from other countries. Some permanently some on temporary visas until things got better in their home country. Unfortunately, when their visas ran out, they still didn't go home. You'd think they'd be grateful to a country that took them in when they needed the help and go home when their time was up.

Then there are the people who are paid by their own governments to come here to school to become doctors and then stay and refuse to return to their home countries where their services, paid for by their government are so needed. Yeah, we really need more selfish greedy people in this country.

I guess that depends on how you define "endangered". The truth is that if you are in danger in your own country, you can stay here. I have a friend from Japan that was here on an educational visa. Because of Fukashima she now has a different visa and can stay indefinitely. Her parents and brother still live in the affected area and advised her not to come home. We have let a lot of "endangered" people come here from other countries. Some permanently some on temporary visas until things got better in their home country. Unfortunately, when their visas ran out, they still didn't go home. You'd think they'd be grateful to a country that took them in when they needed the help and go home when their time was up.

Then there are the people who are paid by their own governments to come here to school to become doctors and then stay and refuse to return to their home countries where their services, paid for by their government are so needed. Yeah, we really need more selfish greedy people in this country.

I dont disagree. People are selfish, they probably like it better in the USA then in their own Country. So they decide for selfish reasons to stay there. Unfortunately not every Person on the Planet can be American, that is impossible.

what if it is a law to rip you off your private property (communist) or to kill you for being american (nazi)?
sometimes it is ok to break laws. but this is not my Point. look what i wrote in the black americans thread. i talk only generally not about the illegal Situation in the USA. you brought something up i didnt adressed, namely illegal Immigration. I dont want to talk about illegal Immigration, but about legal Immigration. Your opinion is you dont care who Comes to US as Long it is legal. Ok so you dont have any opinion at all on the laws which were passed in the past or are now or will be tommorow on Immigration quotas etc. then stay out of my thread.

Go ahead and get pissed off... It wont change the fact that I don't have to look over my shoulder for an immigration agent, and you do. Follow immigration Law, or get busted... Your choice. You either have a limited comprehension of English, or what I posted is way above your level of comprehension. Have a nice walk through the desert next time you make your return trip. I'd say if you compare Americans with Nazis, you're probably better off in whatever country you call home regardless. Have a nice journey.

Go ahead and get pissed off... It wont change the fact that I don't have to look over my shoulder for an immigration agent, and you do. Follow immigration Law, or get busted... Your choice. You either have a limited comprehension of English, or what I posted is way above your level of comprehension. Have a nice walk through the desert next time you make your return trip. I'd say if you compare Americans with Nazis, you're probably better off in whatever country you call home regardless. Have a nice journey.

i have never been to the USA not even for a visit. But I would like to see how the People and the Country are. I dont have a really endangered or bad life where i am but USA is a Country i always wanted to visit because im influenced by the massmedia which Comes from USA. and also about the ideals (freedom, prosperity, individualism etc.). i didnt compared americans to nazis, but this is one Thing i dont like about you guys, your overt patriotism and you are so easily pissed when someone criticises your Country for whatever.

i have never been to the USA not even for a visit. But I would like to see how the People and the Country are. I dont have a really endangered or bad life where i am but USA is a Country i always wanted to visit because im influenced by the massmedia which Comes from USA. and also about the ideals (freedom, prosperity, individualism etc.). i didnt compared americans to nazis, but this is one Thing i dont like about you guys, your overt patriotism and you are so easily pissed when someone criticises your Country for whatever.

I have no problems with people visiting our country, legally, and going home when their visas are up. There's a lot of wonderful things to see here and yes, most Americans get upset when foreigners criticize their country. Wouldn't you get upset if foreigner's criticized your country?

BTW, it's not as good here as you think. There are a lot of homeless. The movies don't really tell the truth, nor does the media. We have no jobs, we have hundreds of thousands of college graduates right now who can't get jobs. We have wage stagnation and an increase in our income gap that hasn't been there since the gilded age. About the only industry that's growing is our courts. Apparently the best career to choose right now is lawyer and the easiest job to get with that degree is working for a scum sucking corporation helping to bring our country down.

We have elderly being forced out of nursing homes with no where to go. We have people who can't pay the taxes on their homes being forced out. The truth is, our country is in a lot of trouble right now, we can't afford more mouths to feed. We should stop immigration until we get a handle on things, but that's not gonna happen because the greedy bastards that run this country want the cheap slave labor.

And FYI, there are a lot of countries I'd like to visit but I don't have the money.

I have no problems with people visiting our country, legally, and going home when their visas are up. There's a lot of wonderful things to see here and yes, most Americans get upset when foreigners criticize their country. Wouldn't you get upset if foreigner's criticized your country?

BTW, it's not as good here as you think. There are a lot of homeless. The movies don't really tell the truth, nor does the media. We have no jobs, we have hundreds of thousands of college graduates right now who can't get jobs. We have wage stagnation and an increase in our income gap that hasn't been there since the gilded age. About the only industry that's growing is our courts. Apparently the best career to choose right now is lawyer and the easiest job to get with that degree is working for a scum sucking corporation helping to bring our country down.

We have elderly being forced out of nursing homes with no where to go. We have people who can't pay the taxes on their homes being forced out. The truth is, our country is in a lot of trouble right now, we can't afford more mouths to feed. We should stop immigration until we get a handle on things, but that's not gonna happen because the greedy bastards that run this country want the cheap slave labor.

And FYI, there are a lot of countries I'd like to visit but I don't have the money.

I didnt even critised the USA properly. He overreacted claiming i compared the USA to Nazis, when i never did. In my Opinion Americans overreact and exaggerate. I dont know how it is if you relate your Feelings to a Country because I dont, but If i did i wouldnt be upset if foreigners criticise it, just when if they tried to put my Country down and have evil intentions. It is obvious that I dont hate the USA, and that i said nothing to bad mouth the Country. He simply overreacted, that is what i dont like about Americans.

Your Situation sounds bad, maybe you should force your rich ones (and your the Country with the most rich People and the richest Country in the world) to share a bit with the homeless? Also I dont have the Money to visit every Country Id like either.

there is another choice rather than tuck our tails and run. You can stay in Mexico and fight for your lives. Like brave americans do every day. Those hispanic gangs with ak41s doing drive by should be in mexico fighting drug cartels to make a safe mexico for all mexicans so they will not have to come here. all the young strong and healthy mexicans here. punk ass little scared bitches

You have never been to the USA, but your info in the top right of your posts says US of A. Lie much?

Forum List

Back