who should immigrate to the usa

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Mortimer, Jan 17, 2013.

?

who should migrate to USA

1. A

50.0%
  2. B

50.0%
  3. C

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mortimer

Mortimer Evil Genius Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +445
    im curious

a) only wealthy White People from europe and colonies, preferably with a high education
    b) People who suffer, most of the time non-Whites, who are discriminated in a other Country or even face persecution, who dont have to eat and look for a opportunity to earn their living or escape discrimination. coloureds
    c) diverse quota, everyone should have a Chance to migrate to the USA (please explain further)

2. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    I don't give a damn who comes to the United States, as long as they respect our immigration Laws and do it through proper channels. If they don't respect our Laws on immigration, what makes you think they will respect any of our other Laws? That's about the only explanation I have.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Mortimer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +445
    I dont know but if i had choice between migrating and disrespecting the law on Immigration or die and get killed i would choose the former

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Staidhup

Staidhup Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,175
    Well stated!

5. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Just don't cry when you get sent home for breaking the Law... Have you seen the immigration Laws in poorer Nations that the U.S. takes illegals in from... You'd rot in jail if you tried entering those other countries illegally. Why is it the United States Taxpayer's responsibility to protect people from possible death, or being killed by their own countrymen? I'd say people should ante up in their own countries and toss out those who are endangering them, rather than making it the American Taxpayer's responsibility. Disrespecting our Laws is exactly why illegals should not be allowed amnesty... You want to move here, make the effort to do it right, and stop blaming everyone else for your problems at home.

6. Mortimer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +445
    you would not say the same if the endangereds where Whites from europe.
    and often endangereds dont have any Chance surviving except escaping. i dont know about those other nations, i talk generally

7. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Your broken English speaks volumes. However, life is not always fair... Some get lucky with regards to where they originated, others certainly do not. That does not change the fact that most every Nation has Laws and if you want to earn the Right to relocate to another Nation through established channels that's fine. You do that by respecting the Laws of that Nation, or you can cry about it when the immigration agent makes you hop on the Bus, boat, or plane and sends you back home... If you choose to disrespect the Law, then I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.

8. Mortimer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +445
    laws of a Nation are not always ok, and sometimes it is fair to break them. for example hitlers laws. i dont compare the USA to Hitler but generally I think EVERY NATION should help out endangereds, i dont talk specifically about the US but generally.

Also you misunderstood my Thread. I dont talk about illegal Immigration but about legal Immigration. Who should be able to get legally entry into USA. There were Laws in the US banning certain Races from entering a hundred years ago.

9. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    I didn't misunderstand you at all... The very first sentence in my very first response was: I don't give a damn who comes to the United States, as long as they respect our immigration Laws and do it through proper channels. I don't think I can be any more clear. Sure Nations have Laws you might disagree with, but it doesn't give you the Right to violate them.

10. Mortimer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +445
    so you just unreflectable agree with every law which is passed in any Country? i dont believe that. and the law on Immigration can be today very different then tomorrow, i dont believe you dont have any opinion at all "as Long it is according to law"

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013