who should immigrate to the usa

who should migrate to USA

• Total voters
I dont know but if i had choice between migrating and disrespecting the law on Immigration or die and get killed i would choose the former

Just don't cry when you get sent home for breaking the Law... Have you seen the immigration Laws in poorer Nations that the U.S. takes illegals in from... You'd rot in jail if you tried entering those other countries illegally. Why is it the United States Taxpayer's responsibility to protect people from possible death, or being killed by their own countrymen? I'd say people should ante up in their own countries and toss out those who are endangering them, rather than making it the American Taxpayer's responsibility. Disrespecting our Laws is exactly why illegals should not be allowed amnesty... You want to move here, make the effort to do it right, and stop blaming everyone else for your problems at home.

you would not say the same if the endangereds where Whites from europe.

Why are you so determined to say stupid things (and to state them so poorly)?

i have never been to the USA not even for a visit. But I would like to see how the People and the Country are. I dont have a really endangered or bad life where i am but USA is a Country i always wanted to visit because im influenced by the mass media which Comes from USA. and also about the ideals (freedom, prosperity, individualism etc.)
America is a unique country because of it's Freedoms and I can understand why people want to come here. I've lived outside the US for 12 years, Japan and Korea, so I know how it is.
But America has Freedoms NOT because of Politicians but because of our Constitution, which is being slowly whittled away by a corrupt political system.
but this is one Thing i dont like about you guys, your overt patriotism and you are so easily pissed when someone criticises your Country for whatever.
What are We SUPPOSED to be proud of? The corrupt UN?

Language, Borders and Culture are important for a Country to remain Independent and Free. That's why groups like the CFR, IMF, UN, WTO and the Tri-Lateral Commission seek to undermine that at every turn. In every country, including yours.

When a sane country considers immigration the criteria is what can the immigrant bring to the national table. That's the way it was in the US prior to the liberal idea of bringing people here based on their needs instead of our national needs. The educated and skilled are prohibited and only the least educated and totally non skilled are allowed in.

I don't give a damn who comes to the United States, as long as they respect our immigration Laws and do it through proper channels. If they don't respect our Laws on immigration, what makes you think they will respect any of our other Laws? That's about the only explanation I have.

I dont know but if i had choice between migrating and disrespecting the law on Immigration or die and get killed i would choose the former

there is another choice rather than tuck our tails and run. You can stay in Mexico and fight for your lives. Like brave americans do every day. Those hispanic gangs with ak41s doing drive by should be in mexico fighting drug cartels to make a safe mexico for all mexicans so they will not have to come here. all the young strong and healthy mexicans here. punk ass little scared bitches

"brave americans" fight every day for their life? that is News to me.
sometimes fighting makes no sense you would get only killed?
often it is also not about fear of physical Extermination, but lack of Job, Food, Basics. you die because you have nothing to eat and no opportunity to earn it . People seek a decent life for some reason. i dont get why you are so discriminative towards Newcomers, all your ancestors were immigrants who seeked freedom, prosperity, better liffe etc.

Just don't cry when you get sent home for breaking the Law... Have you seen the immigration Laws in poorer Nations that the U.S. takes illegals in from... You'd rot in jail if you tried entering those other countries illegally. Why is it the United States Taxpayer's responsibility to protect people from possible death, or being killed by their own countrymen? I'd say people should ante up in their own countries and toss out those who are endangering them, rather than making it the American Taxpayer's responsibility. Disrespecting our Laws is exactly why illegals should not be allowed amnesty... You want to move here, make the effort to do it right, and stop blaming everyone else for your problems at home.

and often endangereds dont have any Chance surviving except escaping. i dont know about those other nations, i talk generally

I guess that depends on how you define "endangered". The truth is that if you are in danger in your own country, you can stay here. I have a friend from Japan that was here on an educational visa. Because of Fukashima she now has a different visa and can stay indefinitely. Her parents and brother still live in the affected area and advised her not to come home. We have let a lot of "endangered" people come here from other countries.

In fact, according to our laws regarding asylum seekers, the US cannot send someone back to their home country if it is determined that they have a legitimate fear for their life in doing so.

and often endangereds dont have any Chance surviving except escaping. i dont know about those other nations, i talk generally

I guess that depends on how you define "endangered". The truth is that if you are in danger in your own country, you can stay here. I have a friend from Japan that was here on an educational visa. Because of Fukashima she now has a different visa and can stay indefinitely. Her parents and brother still live in the affected area and advised her not to come home. We have let a lot of "endangered" people come here from other countries.

In fact, according to our laws regarding asylum seekers, the US cannot send someone back to their home country if it is determined that they have a legitimate fear for their life in doing so.

yes there is such a law but most of the time only a handful of People really get assylym and they happen mostly to be White like in the past albanians/bosnians. People from coloured countries dont get assylym that easy like White people

yes there is such a law but most of the time only a handful of People really get assylym and they happen mostly to be White like in the past albanians/bosnians. People from coloured countries dont get assylym that easy like White people

Bullshit. You are speaking from ignorance. I worked for years with refugees and asylum seekers. Don't try to run your mouth with me.

im curious

a) only wealthy White People from europe and colonies, preferably with a high education
b) People who suffer, most of the time non-Whites, who are discriminated in a other Country or even face persecution, who dont have to eat and look for a opportunity to earn their living or escape discrimination. coloureds
c) diverse quota, everyone should have a Chance to migrate to the USA (please explain further)

maybe you are right ..
not only in America, but in each country.

WRONG!!!! But nice try, pick up your party favor on the way out.

im curious

a) only wealthy White People from europe and colonies, preferably with a high education
b) People who suffer, most of the time non-Whites, who are discriminated in a other Country or even face persecution, who dont have to eat and look for a opportunity to earn their living or escape discrimination. coloureds
c) diverse quota, everyone should have a Chance to migrate to the USA (please explain further)
Swedish prostitutes !!:eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

I don't give a damn who comes to the United States, as long as they respect our immigration Laws and do it through proper channels. If they don't respect our Laws on immigration, what makes you think they will respect any of our other Laws? That's about the only explanation I have.

The number of illegal immigrants that your little scenario affects is vanishingly small. Most come to get better pay for their labor. That's it. And to do that they engage in wholesale identity theft and that is only the "honest" ones. The bad ones commit felonies at a rate far higher than native born Americans.

Nobody.

We're full.

you guys seem to be quiete xenophobic and i thought America is "the Land of opportunites and the Land of the free". I always admired it and wanted to visit the place

We take in more immigrants every year than all the other nations COMBINED. And that's just the legal immigrants. We don't have enough jobs for our own people and you want us to take in more? My job went to India several years ago, I wanted to go with it. I could live a lot better in India on $4.00 an hour than I could here on the less than $9.00 an hour I was making. You know what I was told? Those jobs were for THEIR citizens. We are the only country in the world the brings in people to take jobs away from our own citizens. It's time to stop until we have enough jobs for every American citizen who wants one to have one, then we can think about letting in other people to work with us. At the moment our opportunities are gone. They've been stolen by corporations who've sent them overseas and illegals who've taken them from us.

Nobody.

We're full.

you guys seem to be quiete xenophobic and i thought America is "the Land of opportunites and the Land of the free". I always admired it and wanted to visit the place

We take in more immigrants every year than all the other nations COMBINED. And that's just the legal immigrants. We don't have enough jobs for our own people and you want us to take in more? My job went to India several years ago, I wanted to go with it. I could live a lot better in India on $4.00 an hour than I could here on the less than $9.00 an hour I was making. You know what I was told? Those jobs were for THEIR citizens. We are the only country in the world the brings in people to take jobs away from our own citizens. It's time to stop until we have enough jobs for every American citizen who wants one to have one, then we can think about letting in other people to work with us. At the moment our opportunities are gone. They've been stolen by corporations who've sent them overseas and illegals who've taken them from us.

Outsourcing, Globalisation, Internationalisation is very complex Topic i cant discuss because i lack the inside and knowledge also a fact based opinion. It just sounds horrible what happened to you and what happens to other American Citizens when they loose their Jobs to Outsourcing etc.

I still think you are xenophobic and overexaggerate to strike fear of immigrants into the minds of americans.

Outsourcing, Globalisation, Internationalisation is very complex Topic i cant discuss because i lack the inside and knowledge also a fact based opinion. It just sounds horrible what happened to you and what happens to other American Citizens when they loose their Jobs to Outsourcing etc.

I still think you are xenophobic and overexaggerate to strike fear of immigrants into the minds of americans.

My sister in law is from Thailand, my cousin in law is from Germany, my brother in law is black, I have another brother in law from Canada. Still think I'm xenophobic? I give out lunches to the homeless once a week, trust me, I don't over exaggerate. I have many, many friends out of work, most of them in their 50's. Too early to retire and too old to get new jobs, the same as me. Nobody in America is afraid of immigrants, we just have too many and it's time to close the borders until our economy gets better IF it gets better. When your house is full and there's not enough food to feed your family are you going to keep letting people move in?

I think it's time to bring immigration to a complete stop with exceptions only for family members of American citizens and people who marry American citizens. Back in the 70's Americans were encouraged to limit their birthrate. Right now Americans have children at less than replacement value but due to the massive immigration we keep growing. First and 2nd generation immigrants in this nation have an average of 7 and 1/2 kids per family, while American citizens have less than 2. Heck Mexicans in America have more children on average than Mexicans in Mexico. Without all those new people, low skilled workers would be in high demand in our country and the income gap wouldn't be anywhere close to what it is today. Immigration has ruined our economy and now many of them are going home where they will wait until our economy gets better and then come back and ruin it again, sending all their ill gotten gains back home to their own country, not even putting that money into OUR economy to keep OUR economy healthy.

BTW, you want to come here, find a sponsor and come, what's stopping you? My parents sponsored my brother and sister in laws, my aunt sponsored my cousin in law. My brother in law had a college degree and more than $40,000 in the bank back in 1979 and my parents still had to sponsor him.

Our friends from Hungary weren't allowed to come here and live legally and you want me to feel sorry for you? My brother tried for more than 20 years to get his mother in law here from Thailand and she died, never being able to see her grandkids in their own home and you want me to feel sorry for you?

[

BTW, you want to come here, find a sponsor and come, what's stopping you? My parents sponsored my brother and sister in laws, my aunt sponsored my cousin in law. My brother in law had a college degree and more than $40,000 in the bank back in 1979 and my parents still had to sponsor him.

Im citizen of a Country which has Agreement with the US which allows me Visa free travel to the states to stay up to 3 months, more i couldnt afford anyways.

Our friends from Hungary weren't allowed to come here and live legally and you want me to feel sorry for you? My brother tried for more than 20 years to get his mother in law here from Thailand and she died, never being able to see her grandkids in their own home and you want me to feel sorry for you?

If there are Americans like you. I dont want to live there, because they hate me and I want to be in a Country where People dont hate me anymore. I thought America is Multi-Cultural and acceptable more then Europe but I was wrong, I just can stay as here and financially im most probably better off here then in USA. (how you describe the Situation you Guys are all homeless and without Jobs).

I wanted to come to US because

I like the Constitution, the Freedom, the Flag, the Multi-Culturalism. Because I like the USA not to steal a Job or Harass US Born Citizens.

Asylum seekers are obliged by the legal definition of the term to seek refuge in the first safe port of call. Not travel half way around the world in search of sanctuary. Especially when they pass through dozens of 'safe' countries.

The term's a con, as it plants a picture in ignorant minds of tearful refugees fleeing from immediate danger, which is designed to elicit sympathy. Whereas in reality a lot of these so-called "asylum seekers" are, in fact, social security seekers.

Asylum seekers are obliged by the legal definition of the term to seek refuge in the first safe port of call. Not travel half way around the world in search of sanctuary. Especially when they pass through dozens of 'safe' countries.

The term's a con, as it plants a picture in ignorant minds of tearful refugees fleeing from immediate danger, which is designed to elicit sympathy. Whereas in reality a lot of these so-called "asylum seekers" are, in fact, social security seekers.

then only mexicans and canadians are obliged for asylym in USA. No one else. Since USA is half way around the World for everyone else.
I dont see what is wrong with seeking social security, most Forefathers of modern day White Americans were social security seekers. seekers of opportunities, gold diggers and what not

then only mexicans and canadians are obliged for asylym in USA. No one else. Since USA is half way around the World for everyone else.
I dont see what is wrong with seeking social security, most Forefathers of modern day White Americans were social security seekers. seekers of opportunities, gold diggers and what not

Social security didn't exist when the men and women who rebelled against Great Britain began carving the nation you so desperately want to become part of. And those who followed in their wake risked a far more perilous crossing from Europe (and Africa) than climbing over a fence. Being the legal heirs of an industrious group of patriarchs doesn't make them gold diggers, either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back