Who Should Be Trump's New VP When He Is Back In Office This August??

I thought Republicans respected the Constitution?
You thought correctly for a change. Bravo.

What does that alleged thought of yours have to do with anything?

By the way, although it might prove a little awkward, if President Trump were to be declared “re-elected,” The answer to the faux question posed in the OP would necessarily have to be: Mike Pence. They ran together.

Really? What is supposed to happen then oh wise one?
Don't make me vomit.

Leading biblical prophets gave predicted? Where do you get this shit from?
You're barking mad.

YOU really have been brainwashed by the godbotherers son. You need medication and fast.
He will never be POTUS again.

Well he tried that on Jan 6 and that's why he is going to to jail.
Yet here you are advocating a dictatorship and ridiculously using the founders as justification.

You are totally insane but you are a Republican and that says it all.
Insane, no..

Brilliant...yes

By the way, although it might prove a little awkward, if President Trump were to be declared “re-elected,” The answer to the faux question posed in the OP would necessarily have to be: Mike Pence. They ran together.
"although it might prove a little awkward, if President Trump were to be declared “re-elected"

This statement proves that you dic suckers don't give a fuck about the Constitution...

Please tell me what part of the constitution calls for someone to be "Declared re-elected"

I want the exact clause of the Constitution that does that...not your not your bitch ass feelings, I want the exact clause

I'll wait

Those who respect our Constitution do not attack the Capitol

If you question election results, you can Constitutionally perform recounts, audits and file legal challenges.
Republicans did all three and their claims were unfounded

Attacking Congress to demand they overturn results you don’t like is not something that someone who loves America does

"although it might prove a little awkward, if President Trump were to be declared “re-elected"

This statement proves that you dic suckers don't give a fuck about the Constitution...

Please tell me what part of the constitution calls for someone to be "Declared re-elected"

I want the exact clause of the Constitution that does that...not your not your bitch ass feelings, I want the exact clause

I'll wait

Buff Knobpolisher - I will give you kudos for making me laugh. The idea that you have the slightest fucking idea what is in the Constitution you work so diligently to overthrow is hilarious.

How could Trump be declared reelected?

{

Section 2​

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;--between a State and Citizens of another State;--between Citizens of different States;--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.}

Now the chain of events that would need to happen for the SCOTUS to throw out the 2020 selection are far-fetched to say the least. But when you start puffing yourself up as if you have the slightest clue how our government is constitutionally designed it's just not going to end well.

Stick to "democrat good, America bad" like you see on CNN

Zat right Nazi?

1644583934199.png

If you question election results, you can Constitutionally perform recounts, audits and file legal challenges.

Attacking Congress to demand they overturn results you don’t like is not something that someone who loves America does

But under no circumstances may the proles peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Not if it questions the absolute rule by the Reich.

Buff Knobpolisher - I will give you kudos for making me laugh. The idea that you have the slightest fucking idea what is in the Constitution you work so diligently to overthrow is hilarious.

How could Trump be declared reelected?

{

Section 2​

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;--between a State and Citizens of another State;--between Citizens of different States;--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.}

Now the chain of events that would need to happen for the SCOTUS to throw out the 2020 selection are far-fetched to say the least. But when you start puffing yourself up as if you have the slightest clue how our government is constitutionally designed it's just not going to end well.

Stick to "democrat good, America bad" like you see on CNN
I am going to say this again...where does it say he is declared "re-elected"

Nothing in what you posted addresses a single thing I said...

Literally nothing you morons claim, actually happened.....

Oh yea, tell me where in the Constitution does it say people can play dress up and pretend they are electors and forge election certificates??

Everything about you morons is fake...as fake as those forged certificates yall tried to send

I am going to say this again...where does it say he is declared "re-elected"

That's not how it works sploogy.

The Constitution enumerates powers to branches of government.

The power of judicial review of elections provides the courts the power to throw out an election.

The courts behaved cravenly and cowardly during the election, refusing to do their jobs and review cases brought before them because they feared the political ramifications of opposing the Reich.

Yet the fact remains that courts have the power to overturn elections.

Nothing in what you posted addresses a single thing I said...

Literally nothing you morons claim, actually happened.....

Oh yea, tell me where in the Constitution does it say people can play dress up and pretend they are electors and forge election certificates??

Everything about you morons is fake...as fake as those forged certificates yall tried to send

Your straw man fallacy is expected. Without fallacy, you Nazis would never approach logic.

I'll wait
This has been discussed endlessly you cock gobbling, ass licking, cum guzzling, ignorant shithole. Plus, you could even look it up. Tough concept for a moron like you. Oh well.

I’ve already discussed (as have many others) what the constitution says. In fact, bitch, I have even publicly supported Vice President Pence for honoring his oath. See, unlike you, I am the one who supports the Constitution.

It will take some time to either dig up an old post of mine again OR to give you what you do ignorantly and oafishly demanded. (I don’t give a tinker’s damn what you “want.”)

One quick preview: although my position is that Pence honored his oath, the Constitution has meaning behind it. So, when it calls for the Congress to certify the election, it isn’t commanding an empty gesture. It implicitly contemplated (that is, it doesn’t say it explicitly) a refusal to verify an election in the case of fraud in the process. I don’t see anywhere where the Consrirution contemplates a meaningless rubber stamp.

I didn’t ever endorse the behavior of the violent protestors of 1/6. And that has nothing to do with it.

Try to stay focused, Leftwhiner.

I didn’t ever endorse the behavior of the violent protestors of 1/6. And that has nothing to do with it.

Try to stay focused, Leftwhiner.
Yet the Republican Party refused to condemn the person who organized the assault and blocked a bipartisan investigation of the assault

This one goes out to Blip Pointless:

It is not a complete answer to the “request” you made. It is here more to show you that people on the right don’t all assume that Pence committed “treason” or any such thing. And it’s a part of the analysis for what the Constitution seems to be calling for.

As it pertains to your “request,” it is difficult to copy and paste stuff from other sources on my cell phone. So, you’re just going to have to wait some more. I think I saved it somewhere. I know you’re too lazy to look it up, yourself.

Yet the Republican Party refused to condemn the person who organized the assault and blocked a bipartisan investigation of the assault
Your post insinuates that you know who allegedly “organized the assault [sic].” And there is no “bipartisan” investigation of the 1/6 incidents. The presence of two rouge Republicans doesn’t make the DNC witch hunt “bipartisan” in any meaningful sense.

Your post insinuates that you know who allegedly “organized the assault [sic].” And there is no “bipartisan” investigation of the 1/6 incidents. The presence of two rouge Republicans doesn’t make the DNC witch hunt “bipartisan” in any meaningful sense.
Trump organized the TRUMPmob, he filled them with lies, he sent them to the Capitol to do something and “stop the steal”

Republicans refused to hold him accountable for his actions.

Makes Republicans complicit in the attack

Trump organized the TRUMPmob, he filled them with lies, he sent them to the Capitol to do something and “stop the steal”

Republicans refused to hold him accountable for his actions.

Makes Republicans complicit in the attack
President Trump endorsed a mass protest. He didn’t organize any “mob.” Your deliberate misuse of words doesn’t control here.

There is nothing to hold him accountable for. You make claims and then assume that you’ve stated a confirmed conclusion. But you remain wrong. You’re still just a hack propagandist.

The only ones “complicit” for the actions of the smaller set of folks who committed some crimes at the Capitol that day were the ones IN that smaller set.

Forum List

Back