Who Should Be Trump's New VP When He Is Back In Office This August??

It's not only Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Roger Stone and Mike Flynn who know Trump will be re-installed this August -- but Trump's former campaign manager Steve Bannon not only said this will happen, but also gave the date....August 15th, 2021; the day America will be made great again.

Just two more days before you get your ass handed to you for the "Nth" time.

Obviously....they don't. They are all in on Authoritarianism.

Oh....and Put in is now their top foreign Allie.
Why would anyone who has respect for our Constitution attack our Capitol?

1644510002650.jpeg

Last edited:
Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Do you ever get tired of my sarcasm being 1000000% accurate

I didn't come up with these bat shit ass conspiracies -- the people you worship did...don't like it, so...I don't give a fuck

But for the 99th time, I GUARANTEE YOU that you won't talk that shit in real life...

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Do you ever get tired of my sarcasm being 1000000% accurate

I didn't come up with these bat shit ass conspiracies -- the people you worship did...don't like it, so...I don't give a fuck

But for the 99th time, I GUARANTEE YOU that you won't talk that shit in real life...
If it were 10000000% accurate, you wouldn't get half of your ilk thinking you're douchy ass is serious.

Sarcasm only works when it is back by truth. Yours is NOT, you douchy kuunt.

Trumpista Republicans don’t seem to have much respect for anything, especially the truth.

Hey Nazi, wanna play a game?

Every Nazis favorite GAME

BUHHHH
MUH
REICHSTAG FIRE

In this game the goal is to lie, obfuscate, and gaslight the terrorist crimes of the Nazi democrat Reich during the 2019-2020 Kristallnacht the democrat Brown Shirts waged against America with their terrorist Insurrection.

First round, are you ready?

During the Kristallnacht, democrat terrorist Brown Shirts murdered 39 police officers. HOW MANY did the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire kill?

1.) Zero
2.) Buh Muh Reichstag Fire!!!!

Round Two:

Can you feel the tension Nazi?

Armed Insurrectionists invaded American territory and held it for 43 days through force of arms which democrat politicians like Kamala Harris funded their treason in what American city?

1.) Seattle

Round Three:

Democrat terrorists raped 19 people at the traitorous insurrection known as CHAZ/CHOP, including a homeless MAN. How many people were raped at the Reichstag Fire?

WAIT - unfair question. Decent Americans don't rape people - only democrats do that, so the answer has to be..

Round Four:

Between arson and looting, democrat Brown Shirt terrorists caused nearly a TRILLION dollars in damage with the Soros orchestrated Kristallnacht. How many fires were set at the Reichstag Fire?

1.) Zero

If you're a Nazi terrorist - the perfect score is #2 on all questions - because you KNOW you're #2

Hey Nazi, wanna play a game?

Every Nazis favorite GAME

BUHHHH
MUH
REICHSTAG FIRE

In this game the goal is to lie, obfuscate, and gaslight the terrorist crimes of the Nazi democrat Reich during the 2019-2020 Kristallnacht the democrat Brown Shirts waged against America with their terrorist Insurrection.

First round, are you ready?

During the Kristallnacht, democrat terrorist Brown Shirts murdered 39 police officers. HOW MANY did the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire kill?

1.) Zero

Round Two:

Can you feel the tension Nazi?

Armed Insurrectionists invaded American territory and held it for 43 days through force of arms which democrat politicians like Kamala Harris funded their treason in what American city?

1.) Seattle

Round Three:

Democrat terrorists raped 19 people at the traitorous insurrection known as CHAZ/CHOP, including a homeless MAN. How many people were raped at the Reichstag Fire?

WAIT - unfair question. Decent Americans don't rape people - only democrats do that, so the answer has to be..

Round Four:

Between arson and looting, democrat Brown Shirt terrorists caused nearly a TRILLION dollars in damage with the Soros orchestrated Kristallnacht. How many fires were set at the Reichstag Fire?

1.) Zero

If you're a Nazi terrorist - the perfect score is #2 on all questions - because you KNOW you're #2
No, I don’t want to play your silly loser games! :rolleyes-41:

"The New York Times Washington Correspondent Maggie Haberman reports that former President Donald Trump is telling “a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated” as president by August. The idea that the former president could be reinstated has gained traction among some die-hard supporters. Former Trump election lawyer Sidney Powell said Trump could “simply be reinstated,” a comment that drew cheers, at an event called the For God and Country Patriot Roundup. Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn appeared at the same convention and appeared to support the idea of a “Myanmar-style coup” that could return the presidency to Trump—though he has attempted to walk back that suggestion."

It's not only Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Roger Stone and Mike Flynn who know Trump will be re-installed this August -- but Trump's former campaign manager Steve Bannon not only said this will happen, but also gave the date....August 15th, 2021; the day America will be made great again.

Really? What is supposed to happen then oh wise one?
Don't make me vomit.
So the question is simple.....once Biden and Kamala and their families are executed on the WH lawn for treason as this country's leading biblical prophets have predicted -
Leading biblical prophets gave predicted? Where do you get this shit from?
You're barking mad.

- who should be Trump's new VP?? We know it can't be Mike Pence; whom may also need to be executed for treason
YOU really have been brainwashed by the godbotherers son. You need medication and fast.
He will never be POTUS again.
..So who should the next VP be? Or do we even need a VP; why not just install Trump and change his title to Supreme leader and let him rule unrestrained as our founders originally intended?
Well he tried that on Jan 6 and that's why he is going to to jail.
Yet here you are advocating a dictatorship and ridiculously using the founders as justification.

You are totally insane but you are a Republican and that says it all.

Forum List

Back