WHO says COVID shots are “incredibly low”

Because it's just that Synth

not that i expect you'll grasp it....

~S~

13,000% increase in heart disease according to the CDC.

“But, but, but, it’s not the experimental jab” the vaxxers will parrot.

IMG_5427.png

This was ALWAYS the correct answer, but the stupid cult fucks wanted you fired and denied medical treatment if you did not take an untested experimental gene therapy shot.

Weird that so many young people are just dying for no reason these days….lots in high school and college sports, especially.

Weird, huh? So bizarre.
Yes, young people who took the COVID mRA vaccine dying for no apparent reason is very interesting. However, I don’t hear that elderly people who have had the COVID mRNA vaccines are dying at an increased rate. It would seem the older people should be dropping off like flies if there was a problem with the mRNA vaccines.

I am 77 and had taken the original vaccine and one booster when a doctor got worried about my heart. I wore a heart monitor for 48 hours and everything was fine. On the advice of that doctor I got a flu shot, the RSV shot and the latest COVID shot. No problems at all even though I had them all in a two day span.

You scumbags seem awfully concerned that other people are protecting their health and their loved ones.

Why is that?

Concerned that they may be injured or die from taking this injection. Thankfully, the percentages are down to about 17 percent of total pop taking these experimental injections. Keep on boostin, syn.

Yes, young people who took the COVID mRA vaccine dying for no apparent reason is very interesting. However, I don’t hear that elderly people who have had the COVID mRNA vaccines are dying at an increased rate. It would seem the older people should be dropping off like flies if there was a problem with the mRNA vaccines.

I am 77 and had taken the original vaccine and one booster when a doctor got worried about my heart. I wore a heart monitor for 48 hours and everything was fine. On the advice of that doctor I got a flu shot, the RSV shot and the latest COVID shot. No problems at all even though I had them all in a two day span.

The COVID virus barely affected young people at all, yet older obese people were VERY affected. It is weird how these things affect people sometimes.

We have seen a huge uptick in young people dying from hear issues, especially black athletes. Huge spike in the past 3 years.

The COVID virus barely affected young people at all, yet older obese people were VERY affected. It is weird how these things affect people sometimes.

We have seen a huge uptick in young people dying from hear issues, especially black athletes. Huge spike in the past 3 years.
I fit the targeted group for COVID as I am old and fat. I also have COPD and am on Oxygen.

That’s why I followed my doctor’s advice and got the CPOVID vaccine including the newest one. I think I missed one booster along the way.

When I got the newest vaccine for COVID a week or two ago I couldn’t find my COVID vaccination card. The pharmacy told me the card mo longer mattered as the previous vaccines were no longer working. .

I am pumped you are getting your seventh, or eighth jabs, you are a walking talking cadaver, and good riddance to your so-called loved ones too, anyone stupid enough to follow your lead, is begging for a Darwin! Jab away killer, and get that flu vaxx too, and wear that obedience mask day & night as a badge of fascist democrat pride and honor, don't ever take that sucker off, breathe deep that filthy air you literally recycle through all day every day! Happy trails killer, and remember, bring that family with you into extinction! :auiqs.jpg:
He is an exhibitionist and likes to pretend he is a Contrarian .
Have enough experience to spot a BS merchant at 100 paces .
With him , 200 was enough .

as the previous vaccines were no longer working. .
Tells you everything you ever need to know .

It seems antigen dosage was varied but on a strictly modelled basis with a placebo control group .
This means that varying degrees of poison were received by defined groups with differing results .
The other crippling result that Normies and Sheeple are unaware of is that life threatening effects continue and grow over time ---years .

Gives Deniers false hopes as they have no inkling how the probabilities apply over time and from other demographics , nor the specific illness factors to expect -- individual prognoses required .
For the Dumbwits , it is fingers crossed and pray you were placebo jabbed .

Tells you everything you ever need to know .

It seems antigen dosage was varied but on a strictly modelled basis with a placebo control group .
This means that varying degrees of poison were received by defined groups with differing results .
The other crippling result that Normies and Sheeple are unaware of is that life threatening effects continue and grow over time ---years .

Gives Deniers false hopes as they have no inkling how the probabilities apply over time and from other demographics , nor the specific illness factors to expect -- individual prognoses required .
For the Dumbwits , it is fingers crossed and pray you were placebo jabbed .
Interesting. Do you have links or do I just take your word. I’m sure others would also be interested in seeing links on what you have posted.

MILLIONS DIED IN OLD AGE HOMES- THEY GOT THE REAL THING THERE TRUST ME.

Very true. New York sent patients with COVID back to the nursing homes to infect more elderly people.

More than 9,000 recovering coronavirus patients in New York state were released from hospitals into nursing homes early in the pandemic under a controversial directive that was scrapped amid criticism it accelerated outbreaks, according to new records obtained by The Associated Press.

The new number of 9,056 recovering patients sent to hundreds of nursing homes is more than 40 percent higher than what the state health department previously released. And it raises new questions as to whether a March 25 directive from Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration helped spread sickness and death among residents, a charge the state disputes.

“The lack of transparency and the meting out of bits of important data has undermined our ability to both recognize the scope and severity of what’s going on” and address it, said Richard Mollot, the executive director of the Long Term Care Community Coalition, a residents advocacy group.

Do you know what corresponded with that death tally in the old age farms, the worst influenza season in 15 years, and the total cessation of counting flu deaths, they instead lumped all influenza cases and death as covid! :wink:

You will never get an apology from the left.

They view the entire world in individual vacuums and are unable to connect A with B with C and so on.

So with Covid, the fact that millions died as a direct result of democrat actions means nothing. Anyone remember Cuomo FORCING covid positive seniors into nursing homes?

Covid was actually a net positive for democrat states. Blue states were able to wholesale murder the most expensive people in their states, to make more room in their budgets to bring in illegals.

in 2018, NYS budget was 170 Billion.
In 2024 NYS Budget is 235 Billion

65 Billion dollar budget increase, after murdering 1/2 of the most expensive line item on the state budget.

Your a blue stte with a bunch of poor people on medicaid in nursing homes. covid comes along and kills millions of them

You will never get an apology from the left.

They view the entire world in individual vacuums and are unable to connect A with B with C and so on.

So with Covid, the fact that millions died as a direct result of democrat actions means nothing. Anyone remember Cuomo FORCING covid positive seniors into nursing homes?

Covid was actually a net positive for democrat states. Blue states were able to wholesale murder the most expensive people in their states, to make more room in their budgets to bring in illegals.

in 2018, NYS budget was 170 Billion.
In 2024 NYS Budget is 235 Billion

65 Billion dollar budget increase, after murdering 1/2 of the most expensive line item on the state budget.

Your a blue stte with a bunch of poor people on medicaid in nursing homes. covid comes along and kills millions of them
Covid didn't kill those seniors, it was influenza, the worst season in a decade and a half, which fascist democrats in the administrative state intentionally stopped reporting on (CDC) and simply lumped into the covid category!

Do you understand how easy it is to morph a common cold virus, or influenza into virulent bacterial pneumonia in the elderly, almost as swift as snapping your fingers!

They knew what they were doing to those Americans, fascist democrats knew they'd die and in so doing, serve as human death props in striking fear into the greater population, which is exactly what transpired!

It was pre-meditated mass murder, they knew what would happen and then they made it happen! :wink:

Why are the people who took the shot no longer getting the shot?

Should they self fire and deny themselves medical treatment for killing grandma?

Why are you people no longer taking an experimental gene therapy shot when you wanted me fired and denied medical treatment for not getting it?
My wife and I been keeping up every 6 months with the shots. We go a booster just 6 months ago and just yesterday I decided to get another booster. They say after a few months the vaccine effectiveness decreases so I been pretty consistent about getting a shot every 6 months.

My wife and I been keeping up every 6 months with the shots. We go a booster just 6 months ago and just yesterday I decided to get another booster. They say after a few months the vaccine effectiveness decreases so I been pretty consistent about getting a shot every 6 months.

Good for you. You are making the Pharmaceutical employees very wealthy.

What shot do you get?

Forum List

Back