Who Pushes The Most Antisemitic Rhetoric in America?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
It's the likes of those who say, support and promote things like "Jews. Will not! Replace. Us!" and spew hateful nonsense about "Jewish space lasers."

You know like this...

I don't know why American Jews are afraid to address these bastards when they do it.

They're only harming themselves when they let this hatred slide.

They seem quick to punch down on oppressed brown folk for saying and doing a lot less.

No mystery why that is though.

This world is really in a mess.

SMH

Last edited:
No Jew has ever done anything to me... and I doubt to you
Just imagine what that space laser could do to your yard if you pissed them off.

1699666937030.png

It's the likes of those who say, support and promote things like "Jews. Will not! Replace. Us!" and spew hateful nonsense about "Jewish space lasers."

You know like this...

I don't know why American Jews are afraid to address these bastards when they do it.

They seem quick to punch down on oppressed brown folk for saying and doing a lot less.

SMH

You ever hear of Louis Farrakhan, Marc? :21:

In a just and honest world the Charlottesville mob would be connected to the democrat governor. It was a dirty tricks creation by democrat Northam to bus radicals to Charlottesville to create a confrontation. Were Virginia State Police ordered to stand down and watch the fun? The media didn't care and certainly the DOJ wasn't interested in anything else but democrat propaganda. Charlottesville was sacrificed by governor Northam in a dirty trick scam to portray his own constituents as racists in order to support the corrupt democrat agenda.

In a just and honest world the Charlottesville mob would be connected to the democrat governor. It was a dirty tricks creation by democrat Northam to bus radicals to Charlottesville to create a confrontation. Were Virginia State Police ordered to stand down and watch the fun? The media didn't care and certainly the DOJ wasn't interested in anything else but democrat propaganda. Charlottesville was sacrificed by governor Northam in a dirty trick scam to portray his own constituents as racists in order to support the corrupt democrat agenda.

Democrats hired thugs off of Craig's List ads for that one and others to disrupt rallies.

You know like this...

SMH

who pushes the most antisemitic message .. heres a hint .. it aint a few asshole idiots with tiki torches .. its the 10s of thousands of leftist staging anti Israel marches and protests thats been going on for weeks !

Last edited:

You know like this...

SMH

Well some Jews want to genocide whites. It's not hard to find this stuff. Why shouldn't whites fight back?

You know like this...

SMH

Those that refer to New York as “hymie town” and/or calls the Jews “bloodsuckers”.

Well some Jews want to genocide whites. It's not hard to find this stuff. Why shouldn't whites fight back?

While true, they aren't a majority of U.S. Jews, and only about 15% of Israeli Jews. Of course Netanyahu has been sucking up to that 15%, hence the recent riots and protests in Israel recently, so we will see how far that goes, which will indeed make Israel no different than Muslim shitholes if they're allowed to take over the courts and the govt. The liberal Jews in the U.S. learned a valuable lesson from the 1960's and onward about the 'oppressed minorities' and how thankful they were of liberal Jewish support for their 'rights' hoaxes, and many became conservatives.

You know like this...

SMH

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I do know that Islamophobia has been the new antisemitism for decades now.

Oh - and far too many conservatives are raging/deranged/racist pieces of shit.

Also, you really need to stop randomly bolding words.

It makes you less comprehensible.

You know like this...

SMH

There is a reason the leader of the group, Richard Spenser, voted for Joey Xiden

Forum List

Back