WHO praises Sweden for how they handled their lockdown

It’s a big deal that Sweden will not have a 2nd wave. We will and who knows how bad it will be.

I am not saying we should have necessarily done what Sweden did. I stated a fact that the WHO praised Sweden and they will not have a 2nd wave.

We will. I don’t think the bed wetting liberals will be able to handle it.

It’s a big deal that Sweden will not have a 2nd wave. We will and who knows how bad it will be.
So trump really f’d up eh?

I don’t think so. I don’t think anyone knew exactly what to do.

Sweden did what they thought was best for them and they took a lot of criticism early on for their decision. Now they are being praised by the WHO.

Germany was thought to be among the model nations for how to handle it, and they had a massive 2nd wave and are going back on lockdown.

The IMPOTUS throws Sweden under the bus...
Donald J. Trump
·
5h
Despite reports to the contrary, Sweden is paying heavily for its decision not to lockdown. As of today, 2462 people have died there, a much higher number than the neighboring countries of Norway (207), Finland (206) or Denmark (443). The United States made the correct decision!

Sweden did what they thought was best for them and they took a lot of criticism early on for their decision. Now they are being praised by the WHO.

Germany was thought to be among the model nations for how to handle it, and they had a massive 2nd wave and are going back on lockdown.
Sweden took the common sense approach, putting the most vulnerable in quarantine, and letting the rest of society function as usual with some social distancing precautions.

So trump really f’d up eh?

Don’t you hate Who? This thing is all real confusing.

Despite reports to the contrary, Sweden is paying heavily for its decision not to lockdown. As of today, 2462 people have died there, a much higher number than the neighboring countries of Norway (207), Finland (206) or Denmark (443). The United States made the correct decision!
Sweden doesn't have a nation under lock down with a tanking economy or a second wave to worry about.
Can Norway, Denmark and Finland say the same? Considering the death totals for most nations in the world I would say about 2,500 people is admirable and very acceptable.

Last edited:
Sweden doesn't have a nation under lockdown with a tanking economy. Can Norway, Denmark and Finland say the same?
We sure can’t.

And of course the IMPOTUS is taking credit for a decision he wouldn't make.
MAGA!
Donald J. Trump
·
5h

Sweden took the common sense approach, putting the most vulnerable in quarantine, and letting the rest of society function as usual with some social distancing precautions.

I like what they did. Even here, ages 70+ are passing away at a 4% rate when they get the virus. Under 70 are like 3 in 1000 if you get it.

They have 10 million people in their country we have 300 million in ours...apples and oranges....

So they have basically the population of NYC and despite doing the opposite of Sweden, NYC has implemented all the recommended protocols and they've been completely fucked

I'm glad to see you think the IMPOTUS is incorrect there, saying Sweden did the wrong thing.
I'm glad you are glad. Trump is no epidemiologist. He only knows what people like Fauci tell him.
He got bad advice and was trapped in a situation where the nation panicked and leftists were
criticizing his every move, no matter what.

Let's be clear: leftist would attack Trump no matter what. But getting the most compromised and vulnerable
in quarantine is essential. Keeping the nation running is also very crucial and we will be suffering for years
because we went down the wrong road.

They have 10 million people in their country we have 300 million in ours...apples and oranges....

So they have basically the population of NYC and despite doing the opposite of Sweden, NYC has implemented all the recommended protocols and they've been completely fucked
I don't know what NY did but I do know that Sweden doesn't have the same degree of travel to and from China as we do....and their first stop is NY for many from around the world....

Forum List

Back