Sassy Slim Shady aka Eminem confronts home intruder while security team sleeps, suspect in custody

The most hilarious celebrity break in has to be the poor slob that broke into LL Cool J's house. The invader was best senseless then the police were called.

It's OK. The perp was wearing a mask.
Good one! And sorry for referring to you as a liberal lunatic on another thread. You ARE a conservative, correct?
If you have to ask, your apology is meaningless. By the way, and this is important. It's either funny or it isn't.
A little touchy there, Compost. BY THE WAY, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT, you didn't answer my question. Are you TRULY a conservative? That's all I'd like to know. Thank you, and have a very pleasant rest of your Thursday afternoon.

Good one! And sorry for referring to you as a liberal lunatic on another thread. You ARE a conservative, correct?
If you have to ask, your apology is meaningless. By the way, and this is important. It's either funny or it isn't.
A little touchy there, Compost. BY THE WAY, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT, you didn't answer my question. Are you TRULY a conservative? That's all I'd like to know. Thank you, and have a very pleasant rest of your Thursday afternoon.
OK bluzman. My bad. I gave you credit as someone able to discern. Yes. I am a conservative.

OK bluzman. My bad. I gave you credit as someone able to discern. Yes. I am a conservative.
Thank you! And my sincere apology for referring to you as a liberal lunatic.

Em is awesome (i call him Em)

he's a fearless hustler

most people run away from fear, he runs toward it

Forum List

Back