Who on Fox News holds the Highest Education?

A fun thread.

Tell me who on Fox News has the highest level of education.

probably megyn kelly.

too bad she plays stupid

A stupid person does not know that one uses a capital letter to start a sentence.

A stupid person does not know that proper nouns start with a capital letter.

A stupid person does not conclude a declarative sentence with a "."

A stupid person does not realize that she is stupid.

Nothing!

But Democrats/liberals love to accuse those they don't like of being gay, and mean it as an insult.

Difficult to determine what is more proven by this fact.

Is it the hypocrisy of the Democrats/liberals or the stupidity of the LGBT community for believing that the Democrats/liberals speak for them.

Quick question...............do you have any actual quotes of Democrats (or even liberals) accusing those that they don't like as being gay?

And..............can you prove it was an insult?

Links please (that's my way of saying that I don't believe you, and know there is no link coming, because you don't have anything other than rhetoric.)

Citing your own ignorance as a debating tactic is silly. If you really are going to pretend that you have never heard the Tea Party being called "Tea Baggers" then you really have no reason to be on a political opinion board. Tea Baggers is a derogatory term for homosexuals. Tea Bagger is another term for "fag".

Actually, the term was started off by your own people who thought they knew a lot, but didn't.

BTW............check out a reference on your own types...................

Tea Party protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry.............but the term "tea bagger" was coined by someone who had no clue as to what the rest of the world was doing, because they were cloistered in their own little spot.

However...........................

When the tea party types (who incidentally said that anyone who agreed with them should send a "tea bag" to their Congress critters) started their campaign, many people were in agreement with them.

Since then? Lots of people have left the tea party, and are getting called RINO's, because they don't agree with the batshittery of the current GOP.

Get rid of Boehner, McConnell, Cantor and Issa, and maybe the government can function once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really sure what you're talking about. Of course, I'm not entirely sure if YOU know what you're talking about either. My point is that 'Tea Baggger" is a derogatory term for homosexuals that is used by democrats to insult people in the Tea Party. The democrats might as well use the word "fag". I just find it interesting that many of the same people who support gay rights accuse people they disagree with as being gay (tea baggers). It seems contradictory to me.
By the way, for the government to function again would require the Republican party to take control of the Senate and do their best to soften and defuse the authoritarian nature of a corrupt and feckless white House.

I'm not really sure what you're talking about. Of course, I'm not entirely sure if YOU know what you're talking about either. My point is that 'Tea Baggger" is a derogatory term for homosexuals that is used by democrats to insult people in the Tea Party. The democrats might as well use the word "fag". I just find it interesting that many of the same people who support gay rights accuse people they disagree with as being gay (tea baggers). It seems contradictory to me.
By the way, for the government to function again would require the Republican party to take control of the Senate and do their best to soften and defuse the authoritarian nature of a corrupt and feckless white House.

Sorry, but the term "tea bagger" was used a lot longer by conservative idiots who didn't bother to learn what they were talking about before they spoke about it.

You're right......."tea bagger" is a term used by the gay population when referring to dipping their testicles into the mouth of another person.

However...............tea bag them before they tea bag you was used by a little old woman who had tea bags hanging from her hat.

Sorry, but the term "tea bagger" was used a lot longer by conservative idiots who didn't bother to learn what they were talking about before they spoke about it.

You're right......."tea bagger" is a term used by the gay population when referring to dipping their testicles into the mouth of another person.

However...............tea bag them before they tea bag you was used by a little old woman who had tea bags hanging from her hat.

So what? How does anything you say disprove my point? You just wrote that "the term "tea bagger" was used a lot longer by conservative idiots who didn't bother to learn what they were talking about..."
In other words, using the term "tea bagger" without knowing what it means in the gay community means that the term "tea bagger" was not used as a pejorative by Tea Party members. Democrats, however, use the term "tea bagger" as an insult because it's a gay term. In other words, democrats believe they are insulting Tea Party members by accusing them of being gay. In other words, according to democrats, being gay is a bad thing. I don't know much clearer I can make my point.

So what? How does anything you say disprove my point? You just wrote that "the term "tea bagger" was used a lot longer by conservative idiots who didn't bother to learn what they were talking about..."
In other words, using the term "tea bagger" without knowing what it means in the gay community means that the term "tea bagger" was not used as a pejorative by Tea Party members. Democrats, however, use the term "tea bagger" as an insult because it's a gay term. In other words, democrats believe they are insulting Tea Party members by accusing them of being gay. In other words, according to democrats, being gay is a bad thing. I don't know much clearer I can make my point.

You're right..................conservative idiots didn't bother to see how the term may have morphed into something else. I mean............"gay" in the 1800's used to mean someone who was happy, and now it means someone who prefers an alternative lifestyle. I don't hear many conservatives who are happy describing themselves as "gay".

Tea Bagger was used as a word to describe those who wished to dip their scrotum into another person's mouth, and yet the GOP didn't bother to find out about it because gay sex stuff makes them feel icky.

Democrats don't really use the term "tea bagger" to be an insult meaning you're gay, they just use it as an insult to reflect the fact that most of you conservatives don't really realize what you're saying about yourselves.

It's more of an insult reflecting that you don't keep up with the changing language, nor do you realize that you insult yourselves by claiming something you deem as patriotic.

Sorry.............but the term "tea bagger" was coined by someone who had no clue as to what the rest of the world was doing, because they were cloistered in their own little spot.
You've been at sea too long. Most of us don't live with nutsacks draped across our faces. No one I know knew what it meant, it was a term coined by a hand full of sexual deviants, and like most perverts, they assume everyone is secretly like them.
However...........................

When the tea party types (who incidentally said that anyone who agreed with them should send a "tea bag" to their Congress critters) started their campaign, many people were in agreement with them.

Since then? Lots of people have left the tea party, and are getting called RINO's, because they don't agree with the batshittery of the current GOP.

Get rid of Boehner, McConnell, Cantor and Issa, and maybe the government can function once again.
LOL. The leftists are running our country into the ground and you think the problem is what little brakes we have on it.

Interesting that you have no problem using homosexual acts as an insult though.

A fun thread.

probably megyn kelly.

too bad she plays stupid

A stupid person does not know that one uses a capital letter to start a sentence.

ee cummings was stupid?

a stupid person writes stupid commentary on whether someone else uses caps.

but then again, she must be your fantasy girl so your widdle feewings were hurt.

and all your stupid commentary doesn't make her act any less brain dead than she comes off on TV... well to people with more than a fifth grade education, anyway.

probably megyn kelly.

too bad she plays stupid

ee cummings was stupid?

but then again, she must be your fantasy girl so your widdle feewings were hurt.

and all your stupid commentary doesn't make her act any less brain dead than she comes off on TV... well to people with more than a fifth grade education, anyway.

If by "ee cummings" you mean that certifiable idiot, Elijah Cummings, YES, a resounding YES!

The rest of your post, by substance, by grammar, by total lack of sense is proof that Grade 4 dropouts like you do have the guts and courage to denigrate those whose shoes they could not be worthy to kiss, for which they deserve credit.

See how nice I am to you?

You're right..................conservative idiots didn't bother to see how the term may have morphed into something else. I mean............"gay" in the 1800's used to mean someone who was happy, and now it means someone who prefers an alternative lifestyle. I don't hear many conservatives who are happy describing themselves as "gay".

Tea Bagger was used as a word to describe those who wished to dip their scrotum into another person's mouth, and yet the GOP didn't bother to find out about it because gay sex stuff makes them feel icky.

Democrats don't really use the term "tea bagger" to be an insult meaning you're gay, they just use it as an insult to reflect the fact that most of you conservatives don't really realize what you're saying about yourselves.

It's more of an insult reflecting that you don't keep up with the changing language, nor do you realize that you insult yourselves by claiming something you deem as patriotic.

I think you're trying too hard to justify homophobic epithets the left likes to engage in. It reminds me of the left engaging in blatant racism when they call black republicans "Uncle Tom" and "house negro" and "oreo" etc...
I could just as easily say that liberals don't know what the term "house negro" means. Of course I would be wrong. There would be no point in using the term "house negro" if it is not used as an insult.
Yes, many Tea Party members did not know what the term "tea bagging" meant in the gay community. I would suggest that many straight liberals did not know what "tea bagging" meant either. I suspect that there were even some homosexuals who never heard the term "tea bagger". It's not like there was a newsletter from the Institute of Tea Baggery that alerted the no-balls-in-mouth-crowed of their complete "ignorance" when it came to gay slang for scrotum breath.
Pointing out that "tea bagging" is a homophobic term is just common sense. Justifying the use of the term "tea bagging" is partisan nonsense.
On the bright side though. Nobody really cares. The term is so played out and overly used that people who use the term "tea bagger" are just insulting themselves. 2009 called, they want their tea bags backs.

ee cummings was stupid?

If by "ee cummings" you mean that certifiable idiot, Elijah Cummings, YES, a resounding YES!

The rest of your post, by substance, by grammar, by total lack of sense is proof that Grade 4 dropouts like you do have the guts and courage to denigrate those whose shoes they could not be worthy to kiss, for which they deserve credit.

See how nice I am to you?

no. you're not very brithg.

nice? lmao...

as for 4th grade. i'll amuse myself looking at my degrees while I laugh at your ignorance.

I think you're trying too hard to justify homophobic epithets the left likes to engage in. It reminds me of the left engaging in blatant racism when they call black republicans "Uncle Tom" and "house negro" and "oreo" etc...
I could just as easily say that liberals don't know what the term "house negro" means. Of course I would be wrong. There would be no point in using the term "house negro" if it is not used as an insult.
Yes, many Tea Party members did not know what the term "tea bagging" meant in the gay community. I would suggest that many straight liberals did not know what "tea bagging" meant either. I suspect that there were even some homosexuals who never heard the term "tea bagger". It's not like there was a newsletter from the Institute of Tea Baggery that alerted the no-balls-in-mouth-crowed of their complete "ignorance" when it came to gay slang for scrotum breath.
Pointing out that "tea bagging" is a homophobic term is just common sense. Justifying the use of the term "tea bagging" is partisan nonsense.
On the bright side though. Nobody really cares. The term is so played out and overly used that people who use the term "tea bagger" are just insulting themselves. 2009 called, they want their tea bags backs.

If 2009 called and wanted their tea bags back, then why are they still brewing them here in the year of 2014?

If 2009 called and wanted their tea bags back, then why are they still brewing them here in the year of 2014?

I believe you mean "steeping", not brewing.

Why can't you all get along? If you are a thick woman or no necked male you can get a job there. Well except for that Cavuto guy. He has been riding on the MS thing for a decade.

A fun thread.

Monica Crowley has a PhD. There are a ton of hot blondes with JD's, like Meagan Kelly, Lis Wiehl, Ann Coulter, and Laura Ingraham.

In other words, any one of those lawyer babes is smarter than every lib on this forum combined.

A fun thread.

Monica Crowley has a PhD. There are a ton of hot blondes with JD's, like Meagan Kelly, Lis Wiehl, Ann Coulter, and Laura Ingraham.

In other words, any one of those lawyer babes is smarter than every lib on this forum combined.

Actually only a couple of those girls have a JD.....not a lot of them..Have you researched the history of those few women? :)

Glen Beck and Sean Hannity are college drop-outs. While they have some valid points, I'm curious why so many will follow their word as fact no matter what, cult style.

Forum List

Back